Comcast is offficially my internet daddy

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was only with T mobile for 29 days and the internet connection just fizzed out and I had to cancel. Today I had to comcast because there are no other internet providers in my area. Comcast controls my entertainment life

I got one play only to get mine and it's from the telephone company thirty miles away.

I was only with T mobile for 29 days and the internet connection just fizzed out and I had to cancel. Today I had to comcast because there are no other internet providers in my area. Comcast controls my entertainment life
Comcast controls, owns, NBC and MSNBC. They are up to their neck in propaganda and narrative. None of it good for this country. But they leave little choice in many, most, areas.

And you actually believe their control ends with entertainment?

And you actually believe their control ends with entertainment?

yeah probably not lol

The whole industry is pretty much owned by the same people, choice is an illusion anyway.

Only out in the sticks where there is no profit, you may have the option of a small company or a town that has a municipal co-op, where you actually have a choice.

Otherwise, it is either the cartel, or the monopoly.

Chances are, after your initial one year sign up rate? They will nearly double your rates next year.

After the flood wiped out my folks small town provider, they were forced to go with the monopoly, which was very reliable, and surprising, only about $10 more than the local small outfit. Then? Just last month, Charter doubled their bill. Luckily, the local outfit finally recovered, so they switched back.

I would give anything to go back to them, as I lived in that same community, but they are not offered in the Big Town I had to move to, just DISH, AT&T, and the cable. The cartel.

Forum List

Back