Come November.A Choice Between Health-Care And Christmas Presents & Decorations?

The Arches program here in Utah's premiums are much lower than those above, so I suspect the far right is fabricating . . . again.

Show us the tables. Premiums by age, plan year deductibles, co-pays, out of pockets.

Anyone notice FakeJake stopped responding after this exchange?

many on the left are misinformed about the insurance

believing that once the deductible is met

that the insurance pays the whole tab

--LOL

UNBELIEVABLE. How will medical insurance help stop the filing of medical bankruptcy.
You can't make this shit up.

there are several flaws to your reasoning

- many people are not going to be able to afford the affordable care

-the insurances have high deductibles

-the insurances do not pay 100 percent of service

the bronze plan for example pays 60 percent of covered services

This new insurance is for catastrophic situations, like heart attacks, cancer ect. I would rather pay the deductibles than what they will charge for having something like a heart attack.
People may stop clogging the drain with unnecessary runs to the ER because it won't be free to many any more. Which will in turn drive down our costs.

If you don't buy insurance your fine will be 95 bucks or 1% of your adjusted gross income.

If either one of those is less than an insurance policy then don't buy one.

Since you cannot ever be denied coverage anymore all you have to do is sign up for insurance use it for a couple months then drop the coverage.

How many people can play it that way and the system still function?

You can't play it that way.

If you do not buy insurance and instead pay the penalty, you will get emergency care only. You will not bet treated for illness unless it is about to kill you. Then you will get a bill. Get cancer? The chemo or radiation treatments will be your responsibility.

Being a likely deadbeat, you will not pay it. So, you can just thank me now.

Do you care to tell me how that can be if one cannot be denied coverage for any reason?

I can have a pre-existing condition (cancer) and still get insurance.

To think this year many, many Americans will have the opportunity to make such a choice, when before they could not afford health care. Interesting.

If this minority could not afford health care (even thought they got it anyway) the only reason they have it now is because the circumstances NOW deny the majority to make that choice by depriving them of the funds to do so.

This is progress to progressives. Take the money from those who earn it and give it to those that don't earn anything.

even if one has insurance

paying for chemo and radiation is ones responsibility

I'm not sure about you. Are you one of the intentionally obtuse ones, or just one of the idiot ones? I lose track....the are so many of you.

Do you know how much those treatments cost? If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible. Do you understand how it works?

If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible

either you are lying or you are ignorant

the bronze plan for example

you pay 100 percent until the deductible is met

silver plan-then insurance pays 60 percent and the insured pays 40 percent

bronze - 70%-30%

gold - 80% -20%

Types of Health Insurance Plans

Do you know what "out of pocket maximum" means?

:eusa_boohoo:
This is an issue that will hopefully be brought up in all media outlets come Thanksgiving Season. Being the Democrats have decided the choke the middle class by doubling their health-care expenses and not giving a (%$#it), this could also be a factor in Americans attitudes/approval rating of Democrats. {what is it this week? 24% ???}
:blsmile:
And come 2014, let's hope conservative media and every conservative leader brings up the dilemma of how now, Obama-Care is making millions of American Families having to choose between buying expensive health-care, heat, and food. Can't wait for Democrats to try and spin that future crisis.
:trolls:

Hmm, I will be purchasing a policy for my family off of the exchange and it will have basically the same coverage as I now have. The cost will also be about the same with no subsidy. There are probably some people who will be pinched a bit but I have not seen any verified instances where anybody will be paying double or triple what they are currently paying. Now for people who are purchasing insurance for the first time and who will not receive a subsidy, they may well be shocked at the prices. Of course since we pay $8500 per year for each person's healthcare who lives in the US, nobody should be expecting insurance for $100 per month with zero deductible and that covers everything 100%. You guys crack me up. It's basic math.

Good for you and yours.
I'm glad you have been able to afford continual coverage.
That means it's been in you budget all along.

Now, how about those among us that have never had that expense....either out of lack of desire for it or just plain out couldn't afford it??
It is a line on their budget that was never there before.
Whether it's only $100/month or $300/month, that's 100-300 times more than what they have been paying

:eusa_boohoo:
This is an issue that will hopefully be brought up in all media outlets come Thanksgiving Season. Being the Democrats have decided the choke the middle class by doubling their health-care expenses and not giving a (%$#it), this could also be a factor in Americans attitudes/approval rating of Democrats. {what is it this week? 24% ???}
:blsmile:
And come 2014, let's hope conservative media and every conservative leader brings up the dilemma of how now, Obama-Care is making millions of American Families having to choose between buying expensive health-care, heat, and food. Can't wait for Democrats to try and spin that future crisis.
:trolls:

Hmm, I will be purchasing a policy for my family off of the exchange and it will have basically the same coverage as I now have. The cost will also be about the same with no subsidy. There are probably some people who will be pinched a bit but I have not seen any verified instances where anybody will be paying double or triple what they are currently paying. Now for people who are purchasing insurance for the first time and who will not receive a subsidy, they may well be shocked at the prices. Of course since we pay $8500 per year for each person's healthcare who lives in the US, nobody should be expecting insurance for $100 per month with zero deductible and that covers everything 100%. You guys crack me up. It's basic math.

Good for you and yours.

Now, how about those among us that have never had that expense....either out of lack of desire for it or just plain out couldn't afford it??
Whether it's only $100/month or $300/month, that's 100-300 times more than what they have been paying

How many times will this question have to be answered?

The Arches program here in Utah's premiums are much lower than those above, so I suspect the far right is fabricating . . . again.

Nope, nobody is fabricating.

Take away the subsidies and VERY few could buy this "affordable" health care insurance.

How many people can play it that way and the system still function?

You can't play it that way.

If you do not buy insurance and instead pay the penalty, you will get emergency care only. You will not bet treated for illness unless it is about to kill you. Then you will get a bill. Get cancer? The chemo or radiation treatments will be your responsibility.

Being a likely deadbeat, you will not pay it. So, you can just thank me now.

Do you care to tell me how that can be if one cannot be denied coverage for any reason?

I can have a pre-existing condition (cancer) and still get insurance.

Only during open enrollment.

You can't just walk in at any time of the year and buy, sorry.

Good for you and yours.

How many times will this question have to be answered?

Refresh my memory then.

So you have been to healthcare.gov and have seen the premiums, etc?

Well next week, we will just keep on laughing as we listen to the left create new excuses why the sight isn't working,,,pretty much a reflection of every attempt by this administration to create a few million jobs a year.

lets see, 300 Million Americans, and so far 17 have signed up, not quite enough to pay for the 600 Million it costs us tax-payers!

I'm not sure about you. Are you one of the intentionally obtuse ones, or just one of the idiot ones? I lose track....the are so many of you.

Do you know how much those treatments cost? If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible. Do you understand how it works?

If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible

either you are lying or you are ignorant

the bronze plan for example

you pay 100 percent until the deductible is met

silver plan-then insurance pays 60 percent and the insured pays 40 percent

bronze - 70%-30%

gold - 80% -20%

Types of Health Insurance Plans

Do you know what "out of pocket maximum" means?

"out of pocket maximum"

means for covered services only

http://www.affinityplan.org/uploade...al Bronze Plan_No Ped Dental_FINAL_092613.pdf

Forum List

Back