Come November.A Choice Between Health-Care And Christmas Presents & Decorations?

Yea, I can here it now. The primary wage earner of a family of 4 is stricken by a heart attack. He has no insurance. But has some assets. He survives the heart attack but no way can pay the hospital bills on 14 dollars an hour. SO the family files medical bankruptcy..

So one of you right wing assholes tell me how much Christmas this family will have after filing bankruptcy for medical reasons.

just exactly how will obamacare stop that

Yea, I can here it now. The primary wage earner of a family of 4 is stricken by a heart attack. He has no insurance. But has some assets. He survives the heart attack but no way can pay the hospital bills on 14 dollars an hour. SO the family files medical bankruptcy..

So one of you right wing assholes tell me how much Christmas this family will have after filing bankruptcy for medical reasons.

just exactly how will obamacare stop that

Yes, the professor said, there IS such thing as a stupid question.

How do you know "they" can afford it now?

Who is "they"? How much money do "they" make?
Can "they" afford an added bill that wasn't in their tight budget?

'They' can pay the $95 tax for 2014 if they don't want healthcare. That's about a quarter per day.

Just a note. The penalty is actually $95 or 1% of AGI...whichever is higher. The penalty could be higher than $95.

I didn't know that until a nutter informed me of it the other day.

Noted.

just exactly how will obamacare stop that[/QUOTE]

UNBELIEVABLE. How will medical insurance help stop the filing of medical bankruptcy.
You can't make this shit up.

The Arches program here in Utah's premiums are much lower than those above, so I suspect the far right is fabricating . . . again.

I went to Arches a couple of months ago. Hiked into delicate Arch/ Then took the quadrunner on a little spin through poison spider. Then me and my wife went out
to Thelma and Louse
When I lived in Utah it was the most Democratic state in the Union...not now.I

Well, keep in mind, on the bright side, most of those fast food and other low wage workers that the conservatives so desperately want to keep at those low wages,

they can get Medicaid.

just exactly how will obamacare stop that[/QUOTE]

UNBELIEVABLE. How will medical insurance help stop the filing of medical bankruptcy.
You can't make this shit up.

there are several flaws to your reasoning

- many people are not going to be able to afford the affordable care

-the insurances have high deductibles

-the insurances do not pay 100 percent of service

the bronze plan for example pays 60 percent of covered services

If he's supporting that family on $14 an hour, and his state accepts the Medicaid expansion,

that family is eligible.

Subsidy Calculator | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

:eusa_boohoo:
This is an issue that will hopefully be brought up in all media outlets come Thanksgiving Season. Being the Democrats have decided the choke the middle class by doubling their health-care expenses and not giving a (%$#it), this could also be a factor in Americans attitudes/approval rating of Democrats. {what is it this week? 24% ???}
:blsmile:
And come 2014, let's hope conservative media and every conservative leader brings up the dilemma of how now, Obama-Care is making millions of American Families having to choose between buying expensive health-care, heat, and food. Can't wait for Democrats to try and spin that future crisis.
:trolls:

You really think things will get better if control of the White House is handed back to the GOP? NOTHING gets better until there's an independent on the ballot in all 50 states and Americans really have a choice. The ass and elephant show is STALE!

If you don't buy insurance your fine will be 95 bucks or 1% of your adjusted gross income.

If either one of those is less than an insurance policy then don't buy one.

Since you cannot ever be denied coverage anymore all you have to do is sign up for insurance use it for a couple months then drop the coverage.

If you don't buy insurance your fine will be 95 bucks or 1% of your adjusted gross income.

Since you cannot ever be denied coverage anymore all you have to do is sign up for insurance use it for a couple months then drop the coverage.

How many people can play it that way and the system still function?

that is for the first year

the tax increases over time

for failing to obtain insurance

Who cares?

It's perfectly legal.

Who cares?

It's perfectly legal.

and then at that point you can get a big nice gold policy

--LOL

You can't play it that way.

If you do not buy insurance and instead pay the penalty, you will get emergency care only. You will not bet treated for illness unless it is about to kill you. Then you will get a bill. Get cancer? The chemo or radiation treatments will be your responsibility.

Being a likely deadbeat, you will not pay it. So, you can just thank me now.

If you do not buy insurance and instead pay the penalty, you will get emergency care only. You will not bet treated for illness unless it is about to kill you. Then you will get a bill. Get cancer? The chemo or radiation treatments will be your responsibility.

even if one has insurance

paying for chemo and radiation is ones responsibility

This is gonna kill the "Legal Prostitution Industry". Who would ever thought we would see the day when Health-Care was going to be much more expensive than a call girl?

I'm not sure about you. Are you one of the intentionally obtuse ones, or just one of the idiot ones? I lose track....the are so many of you.

Do you know how much those treatments cost? If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible. Do you understand how it works?

I'm not sure about you. Are you one of the intentionally obtuse ones, or just one of the idiot ones? I lose track....the are so many of you.

Do you know how much those treatments cost? If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible. Do you understand how it works?

If you have insurance, idiot, the cost will be covered once you hit the deductible

either you are lying or you are ignorant

the bronze plan for example

you pay 100 percent until the deductible is met

silver plan-then insurance pays 60 percent and the insured pays 40 percent

bronze - 70%-30%

gold - 80% -20%

Types of Health Insurance Plans

Last edited:
>> looking forward to whenever a reporter asks Reid about this matter, what will he say,,,,I really don't care if middle class americans can't afford to buy a tree this winter ! thats their problem, Not Mine !

Forum List

Back