Come on, Texas!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Texas abortion provider says fetal tissue burial rule is 'offensive'
The president of an abortion provider told a federal court on Tuesday a proposed Texas regulation requiring facilities to dispose of aborted fetal tissue through burial or cremation is unnecessary and "offensive."

1. Offensive? Give me a break dude
2. Come on Texas, wtf? Bury fetal tissue?

IMO, it sounds like nothing more than ridiculous costly regulations to curve the application of it. Like the left and guns.

Sparks said the measure appeared to offer "more respect" to fetal tissue than other tissue yielded from the reproductive process
:rofl:
Add that to your discriminatory PA laws, leftists :badgrin:

Personally, I enjoy the satisfaction of this type of political Judo.

Liberals propose a thing like swamping gun manufacturers with frivolous lawsuits with the sole intention of bankrupting them. We defeat that, and turn the strategy against them, then listening to the their hypocrisy demanding something is done about it...it's the ultimate example of Karma.

The president of an abortion provider told a federal court on Tuesday a proposed Texas regulation requiring facilities to dispose of aborted fetal tissue through burial or cremation is unnecessary and "offensive."

IMO, it sounds like nothing more than ridiculous costly regulations to curve the application of it. Like the left and guns.

Wow, I mean after dragging a baby out and killing him/her, they can't get a decent burial?

Maybe they are trying to prevent the selling of human body parts that Planned Parenthood was engaged (and still engaged) in.

Wow, I mean after dragging a baby out and killing him/her, they can't get a decent burial?

Maybe they are trying to prevent the selling of human body parts that Planned Parenthood was engaged (and still engaged) in.
A burial for fetal tissue? LOL that seems like partisan bullshit to me. The same kind of shit we bitch about every day....
Maybe they are trying to prevent the selling of human body parts
I am "pro-choice" but that shit was messed up! Fuck PP

Mike Pence originated this legislation in Indiana. Welcome to your new fucked up far right wing world.
House Bill 1337 - Abortion

Mike Pence originated this legislation in Indiana. Welcome to your new fucked up world.
w031230b033.jpg

Read the law. It is not a baby, it's a fetus, which is the biological name for an evolved embryo, oh "poorly educated" Trumpster.

Mike Pence originated this legislation in Indiana. Welcome to your new fucked up world.
w031230b033.jpg

No intelligent response, hmmm? NO surprise.
Yup, Pence wants to divert funds from Planned Parenthood, which offers free birth control, to funeral homes so they can conduct funerals for fetal tissue from abortions on poor women who can't afford birth control. That's great logic.

"....it sounds like nothing more than ridiculous costly regulations to curve the application of it."""

Nope, purely religious reasons. Pence is an evangelical christian. Don't you remember he said he was a christian first, and American second? Forgot that? Of course you did. That sieve inside your skull only holds large macaroni.

w031230b033.jpg

No intelligent response, hmmm? NO surprise.
Yup, Pence wants to divert funds from Planned Parenthood, which offers free birth control, to funeral homes so they can conduct funerals for fetal tissue from abortions on poor women who can't afford birth control. That's great logic.
Did you really think one was necessary?
Fuck PP

"....it sounds like nothing more than ridiculous costly regulations to curve the application of it."""

Nope, purely religious reasons. Pence is an evangelical christian. Don't you remember he said he was a christian first, and American second? Forgot that? Of course you did. That sieve inside your skull only holds large macaroni.
Ok, you believe it.

Read the law. It is not a baby, it's a fetus, which is the biological name for an evolved embryo, oh "poorly educated" Trumpster.

Oh because the LAW says, that makes it true.

So was the LAW correct that blacks were slaves, or 3/5 citizens when that was LAW???

It's all pretty macabre if you ask me.

Well we ARE talking about killing children. It doesn't get more macabre than that.
"children" do you honestly not think that is a bit far-fetched?

No what's FAR FETCHED is the idea that a growing being who's MOTHER IS HUMAN and who's FATHER IS HUMAN, is not a human being, and a CHILD of human beings.

That's what's far fetched. Liberals try to use language to dehumanize their targets just as the Nazis did to the Jews.

It's all pretty macabre if you ask me.

Well we ARE talking about killing children. It doesn't get more macabre than that.
"children" do you honestly not think that is a bit far-fetched?

The entire right wing evangelical movement is far-fetched. Get ready to open your wallets to support all the unwanted babies from pregnancies that Planned Parenthood was helping to avoid.

Or just do the math: $400 of birth control pills vs. $40,000 in child care assistance amortized over 5 years.

Forum List

Back