Come on, who really believes that Truimp prays?

This school shooting speech is such a fraud. Trump quoting the Bible & talking about offerering his prayers.

We all know Trump is on the opposite end of the spectrum than God.

Who really believes Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

A lot of people were against gay marriage before they were for it. I am one of them

timeline?

And "not caring" is not being "against"

This school shooting speech is such a fraud. Trump quoting the Bible & talking about offerering his prayers.

I'm pretty sure that once again the parents of the dead kids don't care much for "prayers".

I have yet to meet a grieving parent who despises those who pray for them.

Not a sane one, anyway.

Oh look, a commie sneering at people who pray for kids.

Waddya know.

he isn't sneering at prayer. :cuckoo:

he is sneering at someone who is pretending he prays.

even you should be able to tell the difference.

No, he's sneering at prayer and he's pretending he knows whether it's sincere or not.

I'm pretty sure that once again the parents of the dead kids don't care much for "prayers".
Oh, I think some do. I'm not sure about the efficacy, but my denomination teaches they mean something, and when a bunch of people pray it can have meaning. Although my personal take on that is simply if a bunch of people want something to happen, sometimes they can make a difference. The NRA has this sewn up like a burial shroud, however.

RealDave
1. Yes, Trump prays and listens to
his ministerial advisors, or he would not have gotten into office and stayed there.
he'd have gotten into worse trouble by now if he didn't obey his ministers.
He is a secular gentile, so he relies on the prayers and support of his fellow Christians
or he'd be in a hole instead of President of the US

2. both Cruz and Rand Paul that Trump attacked viciously for politics
have both put that aside to work with Trump on where they agree the nation and govt needs solid unity on solutions.
so only God through Christ can have people agreeing and getting things
done given the politics dividing people so viciously.

this has to be from God.

3. Look at the statement Trump made to the l eaders of the Middle East.
for Jews and Muslims to stand together with Christians all under God's laws
and denounce and eradicate terrorism that is against God's laws.

what advisers told Trump to say it that way.
he had to listen to his top minsterial advisers to understand
that Jews Christians and Muslims are all under God and the Bible.

so Trump has to be listening to strong counsel to say and stick to those things.
or he'd be a bigger mess than what we see now!!
Easily fooled. As a Muslim i even can tell God has 0 presence in Trumps life.
0 compassion
Adulterer
Narcissist
Bully
Liar
Sexual predator
And when did he go to church last time?

Who really believes Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

A lot of people were against gay marriage before they were for it. I am one of them

timeline?

Up until about 8 years ago I was against it based on religious views. I was one of those "a marriage is between a man and a woman only because God said so". type of people. Even after leaving the GOP it was one of the social issues I held onto. This was also a time when I was still in the Marines and did not really know any gay people at all.

After getting out of the Corps and shall we say expanding my circle of influence as far as the people I came into contact with on a daily basis. It was then that I realized what a bigot I was being, that it was not my place to tell people what I thought god said.

Since that time I have also come to the conclusion that the government should not be in the marriage business at all, there is no need for government sanctioned marriage. A simple contract could do the same thing without any religious connotations.

Oh, I think some do. I'm not sure about the efficacy, but my denomination teaches they mean something, and when a bunch of people pray it can have meaning. Although my personal take on that is simply if a bunch of people want something to happen, sometimes they can make a difference. The NRA has this sewn up like a burial shroud, however.

I pray, too. and I understand your point.

but a) there is no way Donald ever prays; and b) (and this is my point)... prayers are hollow if people won't take actual steps which could prevent these things from happening.

Yeah because your Messiah told you so.

Actually I am pretty sure Jesus is against gay marriage.

timeline?

Up until about 8 years ago I was against it based on religious views. I was one of those "a marriage is between a man and a woman only because God said so". type of people. Even after leaving the GOP it was one of the social issues I held onto. This was also a time when I was still in the Marines and did not really know any gay people at all.

After getting out of the Corps and shall we say expanding my circle of influence as far as the people I came into contact with on a daily basis. It was then that I realized what a bigot I was being, that it was not my place to tell people what I thought god said.

Since that time I have also come to the conclusion that the government should not be in the marriage business at all, there is no need for government sanctioned marriage. A simple contract could do the same thing without any religious connotations.

Fine, if you are telling the truth. But i doubt that applies to Hillary and Obama.

I've been OK with gay marriage since it was pretty much proposed, AS LONG as the change in the marriage laws was done by either the legislature in a State, or by Referendum in a State.

timeline?

I was with you until the last paragraph. so first, good on you for exposing yourself to different kinds of people and learning acceptance.

but as for the government not being involved in marriage, the government is the entity that creates the right to marry people. if you note, in the wedding ceremony it is, "by the power vested in me by the state of.....". additionally, there are more than 1,000 rights and obligations attached to marriage and only the state can administer and enforce those.

Who gives a fuck? Unlike liberals we don't voyeur-masturbate over every detail of Trump's private life. We have lives of our own. As long as they're not muslim, I have zero interest in a politician's religious beliefs.

And yet the Pubs did over every minute of Clintons life.

really? I'm pretty sure he never said a word about homosexuality. he did, however, say an awful lot about helping the poor.

That's not what your black Jesus told us..

Obama Says He Didn't Mislead on Gay Marriage

Fine, if you are telling the truth. But i doubt that applies to Hillary and Obama.

I've been OK with gay marriage since it was pretty much proposed, AS LONG as the change in the marriage laws was done by either the legislature in a State, or by Referendum in a State.

I am not sure Hillary has ever cared about anything just because, it was always a political calculation. I never thought Obama was as centrally focused as Hillary when it came to that stuff.

really? I'm pretty sure he never said a word about homosexuality. he did, however, say an awful lot about helping the poor.

Not with other people's money

But he did speak of marriage...and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

Who gives a fuck? Unlike liberals we don't voyeur-masturbate over every detail of Trump's private life. We have lives of our own. As long as they're not muslim, I have zero interest in a politician's religious beliefs.

really? how many lying loony threads were there saying Barack Obama is gay or Michelle Obama is a transwoman? How many rightwingnut bigots said Barack Obama is a muslim?

your memory is selective

And if Donald is going to pretend he prayed, we get to laugh at him and call BS.

Forum List

Back