Come on, who really believes that Truimp prays?

This school shooting speech is such a fraud. Trump quoting the Bible & talking about offerering his prayers.

We all know Trump is on the opposite end of the spectrum than God.

Who really believes Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

A lot of people were against gay marriage before they were for it. I am one of them

Yeah because your Messiah told you so.

Actually I am pretty sure Jesus is against gay marriage.

That's not what your black Jesus told us..

Obama Says He Didn't Mislead on Gay Marriage

I never paid much attention to what Obama said, he tended to lie almost as much as Trump. But I am glad you were paying attention to him for both of us.

Who really believes Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

A lot of people were against gay marriage before they were for it. I am one of them

really? I'm pretty sure he never said a word about homosexuality. he did, however, say an awful lot about helping the poor.

But he did speak of marriage...and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

he never said a word against gays. and luckily, we're a secular country in any event and the idea is supposed to be that we don't discriminate against people. I've never seen anything that would make me feel differently.

really? I'm pretty sure he never said a word about homosexuality. he did, however, say an awful lot about helping the poor.

But he did speak of marriage...and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
He also did the ex-nay on divorce and re-marriage.

he never said a word against gays. and luckily, we're a secular country in any event and the idea is supposed to be that we don't discriminate against people. I've never seen anything that would make me feel differently.

I agree 100% about being lucky to be in a secular country.

I'm not sure, but i'll take your word for it.

and that's why our laws are secular and not theocratic.

Very true, that part is pretty much universally ignored by the protestant community.

Very true, that part is pretty much universally ignored by the protestant community.
As is treating the lowliest as the community would treat him. Although, if he were walking around today, we'd kill him

the idea that the first amendment would defend one group's ideas on religious thought and ignore another's or ignore people who have no religion, is absurd.

the idea that the first amendment would defend one group's ideas on religious thought and ignore another's or ignore people who have no religion, is absurd.

I do not disagree.

As is treating the lowliest as they'd treat him.

it's like Gandhi said, "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians". (I think that's a fairly accurate paraphrase).

This school shooting speech is such a fraud. Trump quoting the Bible & talking about offerering his prayers.

Oh look, a commie sneering at people who pray for kids.

Waddya know.

he isn't sneering at prayer. :cuckoo:

he is sneering at someone who is pretending he prays.

even you should be able to tell the difference.

No, he's sneering at prayer and he's pretending he knows whether it's sincere or not.

Well how many threads did Obama get dragged through for crying, when all of the preschoolers were shot..OMG.
But only the right wings can judge..and are so good at it too.

As is treating the lowliest as they'd treat him.

it's like Gandhi said, "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians". (I think that's a fairly accurate paraphrase).

I fully understand where he was coming from.

Who really believe Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

Actually, they thought civil unions were the answer. As did many people.

As for Trump & God? There is no way Trump prays to God. Unless that God is pile of gold.

He is a vile, hateful, tiny little man who could care less about anyone other than himself.

yeah right, they just were more scared of their religious black base than their LGBT base at the time. Once the winds among the progressive shifted, they just stopped lying about it.
Tell me. You're one of those people who give people the finger when they are not looking.

You know what I am saying about Trump is the truth but like a good little Truimpette we get the" but but but the Clintons or the Obamas"

Who are you to judge?
I'm not claiming I pray to GHod. Trump is & anyone with a brain knows what a lying scumbag, fraud & cheat he really is.

Who really believe Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage before they were for it?

Actually, they thought civil unions were the answer. As did many people.

As for Trump & God? There is no way Trump prays to God. Unless that God is pile of gold.

He is a vile, hateful, tiny little man who could care less about anyone other than himself.

yeah right, they just were more scared of their religious black base than their LGBT base at the time. Once the winds among the progressive shifted, they just stopped lying about it.
Tell me. You're one of those people who give people the finger when they are not looking.

You know what I am saying about Trump is the truth but like a good little Truimpette we get the" but but but the Clintons or the Obamas"

No, I make sure the person I give the bird to see's it, especially (and pretty much only) when I'm driving?

How will they learn?

I don't care about any of the three, i just like watching turds like you care about one side over the other.

Haaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkk.

based on what?

I originally supported civil unions as "good enough" until I realized how unfair that was

Trump is immoral and unethical

How anyone can think he is a man of God is ridiculous

based on what?

Well it goes like this...

IF you believe the Bible then Jesus is God, and God condemns homosexuality throughout the bible from start to finish.

If you do not buy into the deity of Jesus then it is less clear but really does not matter.

Forum List

Back