"Come to California for an Abortion - Gruesome Newsome

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
How can it be possible to invite residents of other states to travel to California to murder their unborn child!!! Dozens of men are in prison for murdering unborn children but not one woman.
The men are not in prison for murdering "her body," but the baby.
Harvesting organs from aborted babies.jpg
Killers okay, babies no.png

Racist founder of Planned Parenthood
MargaretSanger-Link2.jpg

We kill more black lives in 2 weeks.png

Last edited:
I have nephews and nieces who are alive today when their mothers got pregnant and did not get abortions. Some didn't even marry the father, but they loved their babies and raised them decently. Ask any of them today if they wish their mother had aborted them.
Having children has been part of normal life since Adam and Eve. Only when sick leftists tried to find a way for women to be promiscuous without guilt or blame did abortion become popular with the "feminists" (sic). That word is an oxymoron all by itself.

It's sad how the left promotes baby killing...and sadder people follow the agenda
I just drove past the place where I, about 50 years ago, protested to keep the American military from slaughtering Vietnamese babies.

It was the same place where, just a month ago, a bunch of narcissistic land whales protested the fact that they no longer get to slaughter babies.

If you support abortion you have issues and are primarily a selfish centered individual. Unable to take personal responsibility and probably why you've failed in life

If you support abortion you have issues and are primarily a selfish centered individual. Unable to take personal responsibility and probably why you've failed in life
I made it through about 35 years of childbearing capability responsibly, without have to kill a single one of my offspring.

Hell, go to commiefornia for an abortion. Get sterilized while you're there or even have yourself retroactively aborted to neutralize your carbon footprint.

Do it for the puppies...

1664221561009.png

It's sad how the left promotes baby killing...and sadder people follow the agenda

The thing is a State can't punish someone for something they do that's legal in another State, as long as they are in that other State.

Rules are rules, but I agree Newsom is ghoulish for promoting this.

Forum List

Back