Comer demands explanation for decision to get Ukraine prosecutor (investigating Hunter) fired

The prosecutor was investigating Burisma.
Factually documented.
Ignore any words contrary to that fact.
Um...retard?

Shokin investigated Burisma TWO YEARS before Hunter Biden came along.

The investigation resulted in a fine being paid.

TWO YEARS before Hunter Biden came along.

Factually documented.

All caught up now, moron?

Here we go!

Devon Archer FLIPS on Biden Crime Family – Tells Congress Burisma Execs ‘Called DC’ to Get Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Fired… So Joe Biden Got Him Fired​

More

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Responds to Biden’s Corruption Accusations and Reveals Shocking Details about His Dismissal and Burisma Investigation​

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Was Poisoned in Late 2019 Just Months After Joe Biden Entered 2020 Presidential Race – Accuses Biden of Involvement​

You parroting tards didn't read the transcript of Archer's testimony before Congress, did you.

Archer exonerated Biden.

As for the rest:

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden | Financial Times

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

[snip]

EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country. “All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014

Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014

Um...retard?

Factually documented.

Wrong.

Great lets dig into that then... What specific claim of mine are you calling bullshit and can you explain or show why it is bullshit.... or are we going to get the typical dodge and insult reply??
We've all seen the video of Pedo Pete bragging at the CFR, about his blatant bribery with U.S. taxpayer money...You're peddling a line of bullshit.

Um...retard?

Factually documented.

Not according to Shokin

Shokin sat down with Fox News host Brian Kilmeade and stated that he holds a “firm personal conviction” that his termination was a direct result of bribery involving both Joe and Hunter Biden.

“I have said repeatedly in my previous interviews that Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then Vice President Biden because I was investigating Burisma,” Shokin said in the interview.

“[Poroshenko] understood and so did Vice President Biden, that had I continued to oversee the Burisma investigation, we would have found the facts about the corrupt activities that they were engaging in. That included both Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and others.”

viktor-shokin-600x339.jpg

In a one-on-one interview with Fox News set to air Saturday at 8 p.m., Viktor Shokin, the former Prosecutor General of Ukraine, said that he was dismissed due to his investigation into Burisma, an energy company where Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, served on the board.
Shokin sat down with Fox News host Brian Kilmeade and stated that he holds a “firm personal conviction” that his termination was a direct result of bribery involving both Joe and Hunter Biden.
“I have said repeatedly in my previous interviews that Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then Vice President Biden because I was investigating Burisma,” Shokin said in the interview.

“[Poroshenko] understood and so did Vice President Biden, that had I continued to oversee the Burisma investigation, we would have found the facts about the corrupt activities that they were engaging in. That included both Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and others.”

“I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case,” he added. “They were being bribed. And the fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing – isn’t that alone a case of corruption?”

WATCH:

Earlier this month, The Gateway Pundit reported that an old video of Viktor Shokin was making the rounds online again following the damning testimony of Devon Archer.
In a detailed and extensive interview, Shokin has responded to allegations from the Biden regime, laying out his side of the story regarding the investigations into Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that once employed Hunter.

At the time of Hunter Biden’s appointment, Viktor Shokin was Ukraine’s Prosecutor General, and there were investigations into Burisma’s owner.

Shokin’s video addressed a variety of points, from accusations that the investigation into Burisma was dormant to allegations of his corruption and his eventual removal as prosecutor.

In a lengthy, detailed response, Shokin refuted the notion that his investigations were “dormant” and explained how they were active, even leading to seizures of assets from Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

It can be recalled that owner Mykola Zlochevsky and executive Vadym Pozharski of Burisma placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to lobby Washington, DC, for assistance in dealing with Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

Hunter was hired by Burisma to serve on the board in exchange for $83,000 per month to have access to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden. It was reported that it was for “consulting services.”

Burisma sought assistance from Joe Biden in halting an investigation led by Viktor Shokin. In return, Joe Biden received a $10 million bribe from Burisma for his assistance in stopping Shokin’s investigation

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

[snip]

The Burisma investigation ended with a settlement and a fine paid by one of the firm's accountants, according to Sergii Leshchenko, a former Ukrainian lawmaker who spearheaded anti-corruption efforts under former President Petro Poroshenko.

Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

You're spreading the bullshit well enough to reseed a golf course.

Regardless of any of your extremely dubious and specious claims, the use of U.S. taxpayer funds as a bribe to influence the internal political affairs of another nation is as fucked up as it gets.
No it isn't oddball....if the U.S. was going to fund the Ukraine, same with IMF and the EU, Great Britain, then we have every right to ensure our money won't be used for the corrupt oligarchs rainy day kitty....with a blind eye for corruption and their love for diamonds in the prosecutor General's office....

This was a GOOD THING!

We can only hope that these measures are taken and watched on all the money the USA gives to foreign powers....this one, with Shokin and Ukraine, they actually tried....the Obama administration deserves praise, not this fake outrage scorn.

Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

[snip]

The Burisma investigation ended with a settlement and a fine paid by one of the firm's accountants, according to Sergii Leshchenko, a former Ukrainian lawmaker who spearheaded anti-corruption efforts under former President Petro Poroshenko.

Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

Wrong.

No it isn't oddball....if the U.S. was going to fund the Ukraine, same with IMF and the EU, Great Britain, then we have every right to ensure our money won't be used for the corrupt oligarchs rainy day kitty....with a blind eye for corruption and their love for diamonds in the prosecutor General's office....

This was a GOOD THING!

We can only hope that these measures are taken and watched on all the money the USA gives to foreign powers....this one, with Shokin and Ukraine, they actually tried....the Obama administration deserves praise, not this fake outrage scorn.
Hogwash.

Not according to Shokin

Menu

Around the Web​

If You Can Name 10 of These Actors, You Have Photographic Memory

HealthyGem

Fired Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Believes Biden’s $1 Billion Aid Package to Ukraine in Exchange for His Dismissal is Evidence of Corruption: “They Were Being Bribed” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hᴏft Aug. 26, 2023 5:00 pm63 Comments
viktor-shokin-600x339.jpg

In a one-on-one interview with Fox News set to air Saturday at 8 p.m., Viktor Shokin, the former Prosecutor General of Ukraine, said that he was dismissed due to his investigation into Burisma, an energy company where Hunter Biden, the son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, served on the board.

Dr. Thorp: “The Government May Block Access to Life-saving Drugs in Another Lockdown”

Do This Before Paying Your Power Bill (It's Genius)
Brain Surgeon - Do This to Relieve Tinnitus and Hearing Loss!

“I do not want to deal in unproven facts, but my firm personal conviction is that, yes, this was the case,” he added. “They were being bribed. And the fact that Joe Biden gave away $1 billion in U.S. money in exchange for my dismissal, my firing – isn’t that alone a case of corruption?”

WATCH:

Earlier this month, The Gateway Pundit reported that an old video of Viktor Shokin was making the rounds online again following the damning testimony of Devon Archer.
In a detailed and extensive interview, Shokin has responded to allegations from the Biden regime, laying out his side of the story regarding the investigations into Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that once employed Hunter.

If You Can Name 10 of These Actors, You Have Photographic Memory

HealthyGem

At the time of Hunter Biden’s appointment, Viktor Shokin was Ukraine’s Prosecutor General, and there were investigations into Burisma’s owner.

Shokin’s video addressed a variety of points, from accusations that the investigation into Burisma was dormant to allegations of his corruption and his eventual removal as prosecutor.

In a lengthy, detailed response, Shokin refuted the notion that his investigations were “dormant” and explained how they were active, even leading to seizures of assets from Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.

It can be recalled that owner Mykola Zlochevsky and executive Vadym Pozharski of Burisma placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to lobby Washington, DC, for assistance in dealing with Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

Hunter was hired by Burisma to serve on the board in exchange for $83,000 per month to have access to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden. It was reported that it was for “consulting services.”

Burisma sought assistance from Joe Biden in halting an investigation led by Viktor Shokin. In return, Joe Biden received a $10 million bribe from Burisma for his assistance in stopping Shokin’s investigation
Shokin, is trying to REWRITE HISTORY, and lying. Giuliani's hand is involved.

Enjoy your witch hunt, rubes. It will go nowhere, just like the umpteen Benghazi hearings.

This was a GOOD THING!

Dumbass,
Obama authorized the guarantees with no stipulations.
Biden leveraged it for personal gain.

This is the easy stuff
It gets harder from here.

Comer demands explanation for decision to get Ukraine prosecutor (investigating Hunter) fired​

Comer knows the reason. He is just playing political games with his bogus witch hunt.

Even the Republicans in the Senate called for Shokin's firing for the same reasons the IMF, the EU, the Ukrainian legislature, and the Obama administration did.

Comer is taking advantage of the ignorance of the tard herd. He is putting on theater for the rubes.

They fall for hoax after hoax after hoax after hoax. You'd think they would wake the fuck up after seeing all of those hundreds of hoaxes come to nothing.

They BEG to be lied to!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Comer knows the reason. He is just playing political games with his bogus witch hunt.

Even the Republicans in the Senate called for Shokin's firing for the same reasons the IMF, the EU, the Ukrainian legislature, and the Obama administration did.

Comer is taking advantage of the ignorance of the tard herd. He is putting on theater for the rubes.

They fall for hoax after hoax after hoax after hoax. You'd think they would wake the fuck up after seeing all of those hundreds of hoaxes come to nothing.

They BEG to be lied to!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Wrong.

The call for Shokin's firing was bipartisan. Comer is hoping the tards don't find out.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

The call for Shokin's firing was bipartisan. Comer is hoping the tards don't find out.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

Wrong.

Forum List

Back