Comer releases Archer transcript

I know what you are doing, but what you don't realize is you just dug yourself into a hole.

I have told you we have attached strings to US aid many, many times.

If I provided you another example of us making a country get rid of a particular prosecutor, you would then ask, "Yeabut, did they do it in the month of June?"

Then, "Yeahbut, did they do it on a Tuesday?"

So here's a question for you to try to dig yourself out of:

Has any US President previously ever withheld US aid on the condition that country help manufacture a fake scandal against the US President's chief political opponent?
I ask again. Why did it matter to the USA if the prosecutor was fired?

He was a prosecutor. Not a foreign affairs official. Not a decision maker as it pertained to funds offered by the USA. He was a prosecutor.

Why would we care?

Hahaha! This is why nothing ever works out the way you expect. You’re too invested in your false narrative you’ll just make shit up and refuse to accept the truth.

Has there never been a law broken where the person arrested perceived something that wasn't actually true?

Something virtually everyone wanted to happen because he was the head of a CORRUPT prosecutors office
And yet, Biden was the only one who cared. Everyone wanted it to happen, But Biden made it happen.....the prosecutor who was investigating his son was fired by Biden. No one else seemed to care. Just Biden.

Nothing to see here.

But....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

That was evidence. LMAO. you guys are off the rails.

Oh wait...Im sorry...You people of many different genders are off the rails.

Whackos.

I ask again. Why did it matter to the USA if the prosecutor was fired?

He was a prosecutor. Not a foreign affairs official. Not a decision maker as it pertained to funds offered by the USA. He was a prosecutor.

Why would we care?

We did care about Ukraine corruption because we were guaranteeing some loans.
Obama had sent Biden to Ukraine to do just that because they had met there goals.
Firing g Shokin was not part of that.
US position on that was clear.
Also documented.
Joe went rogue on behalf of Burisma.

And yet, Biden was the only one who cared. Everyone wanted it to happen, But Biden made it happen.....the prosecutor who was investigating his son was fired by Biden. No one else seemed to care. Just Biden.

Nothing to see here.

But....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

That was evidence. LMAO. you guys are off the rails.

Oh wait...Im sorry...You people of many different genders are off the rails.

Whackos.
Once again… Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma or Hunter

Forum List

Back