Comer releases Archer transcript

Once again, the prog declines to answer the question.

I'l give you another chance

In other words, you can't quote anyone saying they wanted Shokin fired.

C'mon.. this is guano you are talking to. A hard core communist, so you know all he is ever going to do is lie.

You're kidding, right? You are that clueless that you are unaware America has been influencing the internal policies of other nations for over a century!?!?

Kind of like you are clueless Russia has been interfering in our elections for over a century.

Quick question. It is a fact that Donna Brazile gave Hillary the questions in advance for her debate with Trump.

Why did she do it?
Who gives a shit about what happened in 2016? I could care less. As I recall, Trump didn't debate that night. He blustered a lot and tried to intimidate Clinton by standing behind her while she was talking.
I wanted to see her spin on her heels and go Boo! to him. He would have pissed all over himself, and probably hit the ground trying to get away from her. :)

You're kidding, right? You are that clueless that you are unaware America has been influencing the internal policies of other nations for over a century!?!?
You didn't answer my question.

So I will ask in a different way....when has an elected executive branch threaten to withhold tax payer dollars if they don't change their judicial system?

Furthermore....why would we care?

You didn't answer my question.

So I will ask in a different way....when has an elected executive branch threaten to withhold tax payer dollars if they don't change their judicial system?

Furthermore....why would we care?
The IMF has put conditions on every dollar they loan to struggling countries. Ever since its founding.

Your naivete is astounding.

There is ZERO evidence of Joe Biden receiving bribes or money from his son's businesses.

None.

Even the most hardened dipshit in this topic has been forced to admit it.

"It's coming."

A solid gold admission they are on a witch hunt.

This is all smoke to protect Trump.
The evidence?
When Joe Biden said "where is the money" when asked about it.

He isnt stupid. He knows how to play the shell game.

BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

1694804872024.png

That's coming.

They haven't been able to subpoena his bank records until now
they still can't subpoena his tax records....without probable cause from my understanding of the law. Fishing expeditions don't qualify.

his basic tax records are all available to the public already.

they still can't subpoena his tax records....without probable cause from my understanding of the law. Fishing expeditions don't qualify.

his basic tax records are all available to the public already.
They already have probable cause.

BJ -Reading it, it is even more devastating to Joe Biden than I thought.

Devon Archer, the former business associate and confidant of Hunter Biden, told the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability that Ukrainian energy company Burisma employed Archer and Biden because the Biden family “brand” would help the embattled company avoid legal battles.

“Brand”

That’s pretty ephemeral.

This was US money. So I ask again. Ahhhh....never mind. You have no answer.
All good here.
I know what you are doing, but what you don't realize is you just dug yourself into a hole.

I have told you we have attached strings to US aid many, many times.

If I provided you another example of us making a country get rid of a particular prosecutor, you would then ask, "Yeabut, did they do it in the month of June?"

Then, "Yeahbut, did they do it on a Tuesday?"

So here's a question for you to try to dig yourself out of:

Has any US President previously ever withheld US aid on the condition that country help manufacture a fake scandal against the US President's chief political opponent?

Forum List

Back