Comer releases Archer transcript

Only an idiot falls for a thousand hoaxes like you rubes have.

Show me the evidence.

There isn't any.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
I don't have hours and hours to list it all for you, moron.

I don't have hours and hours to list it all for you, moron.
Just as I thought. You have nothing but innuendos, smears, and lies.

Even the Republicans admit they have nothing on Joe Biden. That's why they started a witch hunt.

It's all about throwing up enough smoke to cover Trump.

Even the Republicans admit they have nothing on Joe Biden. That's why they started a witch hunt.

More lies.

20 shell companies that produce nothing, but receive millions.

Yup, you're a retard.

What did the Bidens do to get the $50 million or more they collected from their "clients."

p2VKObq.jpg
Wow. Every line of that is a hoax.

Idiot.

There is no video of Biden extorting. In fact, your big wonderful witness Archer even testified the firing of Shokin was bad for Burisma and had nothing to do with corruption on Biden's part.

Unlike you credulous goons, I've read the transcript.

Mr. Archer. So on this line of questioning, I have no, like, proof. I have nothing.

Mr. Goldman. Let's talk about legally, I think just pivot to that, because you had said earlier that -- I believe the direct quote is that Burisma felt like they had Shokin under control.

Mr. Archer. Correct.

Mr. Goldman. What did you mean by that?

Mr. Archer. That was like -- that was a narrative that was -- that was told to me by various of the D.C. team, that the firing of Shokin was bad for Burisma because he was under control.

[snip]

Q. Now, Vice President Biden was vocal about his concerns about corruption in the prosecutor general's office in Ukraine during this time period.

A. Correct.

Q. And called for the removal of Shokin from office. Is that correct?

A. Yes. That was very well publicized.

Q. Okay. And the Senate minority report, which I referenced earlier, described how Vice President's public calls for the Ukrainian Government to remove Shokin as prosecutor general was part of an anticorruption policy of the U.S. Government with broad bipartisan support, as well as support from allies and international institutions like the EU and the International Monetary Fund. Do you agree with that conclusion?

A. Sorry. Can you repeat that?

Q. Yeah. The Vice President's public calls for the removal of Shokin was part of this broad bipartisan, international anticorruption effort in Ukraine.

A. Yes, I believe that was -- that was part of the conversation.

[snip]

Q. And the same minority report noted that State Department officials interviewed in this investigation explained that Shokin did not pursue corruption investigations against Burisma's owner, effectively shielding the owner from prosecution,and that removing Shokin made an investigation into Burisma more, not less, likely. It sounds like that's in accordance with --

A. Uh-huh.

Q -- your general understanding of what was going on at the time.

A. But quickly after, where all of his assets were seized, Zlochevsky, and he had to leave Ukraine.

Q But so do you have any basis to believe that Vice President Biden's call for Shokin's removal was driven by anything other than the U.S. Government's anticorruption policy in Ukraine?

A. Yeah, I have no -- I have no other -- I have no proof or thought that that -- that he fired him for that reason.

Boom.

Last edited:
What did the Bidens do to get the $50 million or more they collected from their "clients."
Show me Joe Biden received any of that money.

Because the Republican hoaxsters have been able to find so much as a penny of it going to Biden.

Sorry that makes your ass hurt.

Not only did the EU want the Ukrainian prosecutor gone, not only did the Ukrainian legislature want the prosecutor gone, not only did the IMF want the prosecutor gone, not only did Joe Biden want the prosecutor gone, so did the Republicans and Democrats of the US Congress: Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

Wow. Every line of that is a hoax.

Idiot.

There is no video of Biden extorting. In fact, your big wonderful witness Archer even testified the firing of Shokin was bad for Burisma and had nothing to do with corruption on Biden's part.

Mr. Archer. So on this line of questioning, I have no, like, proof. I have nothing.

Mr. Goldman. Let's talk about legally, I think just pivot to that, because you had said earlier that -- I believe the direct quote is that Burisma felt like they had Shokin under control.

Mr. Archer. Correct.

Mr. Goldman. What did you mean by that?

Mr. Archer. That was like -- that was a narrative that was -- that was told to me by various of the D.C. team, that the firing of Shokin was bad for Burisma because he was under control.

[snip]

Q. Now, Vice President Biden was vocal about his concerns about corruption in the prosecutor general's office in Ukraine during this time period.

A. Correct.

Q. And called for the removal of Shokin from office. Is that correct?

A. Yes. That was very well publicized.

Q. Okay. And the Senate minority report, which I referenced earlier, described how Vice President's public calls for the Ukrainian Government to remove Shokin as prosecutor general was part of an anticorruption policy of the U.S. Government with broad bipartisan support, as well as support from allies and international institutions like the EU and the International Monetary Fund. Do you agree with that conclusion?

A. Sorry. Can you repeat that?

Q. Yeah. The Vice President's public calls for the removal of Shokin was part of this broad bipartisan, international anticorruption effort in Ukraine.

A. Yes, I believe that was -- that was part of the conversation.

[snip]

Q. And the same minority report noted that State Department officials interviewed in this investigation explained that Shokin did not pursue corruption investigations against Burisma's owner, effectively shielding the owner from prosecution,and that removing Shokin made an investigation into Burisma more, not less, likely. It sounds like that's in accordance with --

A. Uh-huh.

Q -- your general understanding of what was going on at the time.

A. But quickly after, where all of his assets were seized, Zlochevsky, and he had to leave Ukraine.

Q But so do you have any basis to believe that Vice President Biden's call for Shokin's removal was driven by anything other than the U.S. Government's anticorruption policy in Ukraine?

A. Yeah, I have no -- I have no other -- I have no proof or thought that that -- that he fired him for that reason.

Boom.
The myth that the international community wanted Shokin fired has already been debunked. I won't bother refuting all your horseshit. It has already been refuted.

Not only did the EU want the Ukrainian prosecutor gone, not only did the Ukrainian legislature want the prosecutor gone, not only did the IMF want the prosecutor gone, not only did Joe Biden want the prosecutor gone, so did the Republicans and Democrats of the US Congress: Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.
Quote someone who said they wanted Shokin fired.

Show me Joe Biden received any of that money.

Because the Republican hoaxsters have been able to find so much as a penny of it going to Biden.

Sorry that makes your ass hurt.

Show us how he afforded his extravagant homes on his salary.

It is important to note that it was Trump's FBI who created Form 1023, and that they found the claims not to be credible.

Archer confirms it was a hoax during his testimony:

Q. I want to ask you now about an FBI Form 1023 --

A. Uh-huh.

Q. -- that Chairman Comer and Senator Grassley recently made public, on July 20th.

A. Right.

Q. Do you -- have you seen that form?

A. Yeah.

Q. Is it your understanding that in this form an FBI confidential human source is reporting years after the fact statements supposedly made by executives at Burisma, including Mykola Zlochevsky?

A. Yes.

Q. That's what it represents.

A. Yeah, yeah, absolutely.

Q. In this form, the FBI confidential human source appears to relate a statement attributed to Mykola Zlochevsky that says, "It costs five to pay one Biden and five to another," the mark "million" in parentheses. Do you remember reading that?

A. I do. I do.

Q. Were you ever made aware of Mr. Zlochevsky paying $5 million to two different Bidens?

A. No, I'm not. I would assume he's probably talking about me and Hunter, but I don't know. But I don't know anything about those five.

Q. Based on your knowledge, including your work for Burisma's board, your conversations with Hunter Biden, Mykola Zlochevsky, and others at Burisma, does this allegation strike you as credible, meaning the allegation that there were two $5 million payments to two Bidens?

A. I think it's -- the agent explains it pretty well on the bottom. And it's similar to, you know, Hunter Biden taking credit for his dad's visit. It's like sending a signal.
So he's bragging to this guy that they paid, you know, where he probably paid $5 million or whatever, $6 million altogether, you know, so that, you know, just to show he's -- well, there's a lot of -- and he explains it. I forget. There's a word in the document.

Mr. Schwartz. You're guessing. Are you aware of a $5 million payment --

Mr. Archer. No.

Mr. Schwartz. -- to one Biden and a $5 million payment to another?

Mr. Archer. No.

Mr. Schwartz. You ever hear anything about that?

Mr. Archer. In that document.

Q. Other than that document.

A. The $5 million and the $5 million, I first saw that in the document.

Q. And so I think the point you're referring to is that in this document the confidential human source says he cannot opine to the veracity of the allegations and notes that it's not unusual for Ukrainian business executives to brag or show off.

A. Correct.

Q. Is that consistent with your understanding?

A. It's consistent of what I was just explaining in both directions.

Q. If someone were to conclude from this that this is evidence, this Form 102314 is evidence that Joe Biden was bribed by Mykola Zlochevsky, would you disagree with that conclusion?

A. Yeah, I would.

Boom.

Quote someone who said they wanted Shokin fired.
I just did in post 419, dipshit. Both Republican and Democratic Senators.

And has been pointed out, the IMF, the EU, and the Ukrainian legislature called for him to be fired.

Poroshenko has ignored repeated calls to sack Shokin, including from more than 100 members of parliament.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

With this pressure mounting, Parliament on Tuesday voted by a comfortable margin to remove Mr. Shokin.
In the final hours before Parliament voted him out.

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

There are no liberal outlets (save for maybe MSNBC which leans left). They are just news outlets.
And some of them you disparage have not been kind to Hunter Biden.

In the end, there was nothing there (regarding Joe Biden). So..nothing to report.

Quick question. It is a fact that Donna Brazile gave Hillary the questions in advance for her debate with Trump.

Why did she do it?

Or you could just be real generous to us unenlightened rubes and copy/paste the part that exonerates him.

We'll wait.
Why don't you read the transcript for yourself instead of parroting the lies you are fed?

Oh, that's right. Your intellectual bandwidth doesn't exceed 250 characters.

Anyway, I have copied and pasted what you need in posts 147 and 154.

I must warn you. Those excerpts are longer than a tweet. Let me know if you need help comprehending any of it.

You're welcome.

I just did in post 419, dipshit. Both Republican and Democratic Senators.

And has been pointed out, the IMF, the EU, and the Ukrainian legislature called for him to be fired.

Poroshenko has ignored repeated calls to sack Shokin, including from more than 100 members of parliament.

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

With this pressure mounting, Parliament on Tuesday voted by a comfortable margin to remove Mr. Shokin.
In the final hours before Parliament voted him out.

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin

And when have we ever got involved in in forcing sovereign countries to make any changes in their judicial system for them to get money from us?

Forum List

Back