Comey Admitted to Voting Communist in the 70s – Just Like Brennan

Pass the popcorn!

In a 2003 interview with New York Magazine, Comey said that before voting for Carter in 1980, he’d been a Communist. He admitted, “I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now.”

Former CIA Director John Brennan’s ties to communism are well known. Although I’ve never heard about James Comey being connected to communism, the words do come straight out of the horse’s mouth.

Just asking, does anyone else find it unnerving that America entrusted the CIA and the FBI to individuals who were, at one point, self-declared communists?

This disturbing bit of trivia comes to us from journalist Paul Sperry.

Disturbing Bit of Trivia: In 2003 Interview, Comey Admitted to Voting Communist in the 70s - Just Like Brennan
Great article. The elite continue to betray the American people.
LOL

It was fake news.

What is your source? Multiple sources are reporting that it is true.

Not even to mention I have never seen you be right about anything....now if you have a source for your claim now is the time to present it. Otherwise STFU boyo.

My source is the link in the OP.

According to FACEBOOK he was just joking bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa facebook???? anyone think that is credible?

Here is comey's statement........'In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.'

Doesn't sound like he was joking....but I was not there...maybe his body language indicated he was just joking.hehheh

Irregardless.....to be perfectly fair he is a very coinfused fellow....quite obvious. He is so stupid maybe he thought carter was a communist....I imagine a lot of people thought that though.

Anyhow...just because he voted for Carter does not mean he was not communist...I do not think there was a communist on the ticket.

Wait....obammie was prez when he said that.

So what makes facebook think he was joking? They probably called him up to ask him about the statement....and comey said....oh i was just joking. yeh right...whatever hehheh

If Obama was still prez....he would probably be bragging he was a communist...sure way to get in tight wid obammie.

Last edited:
Pass the popcorn!

In a 2003 interview with New York Magazine, Comey said that before voting for Carter in 1980, he’d been a Communist. He admitted, “I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now.”

Former CIA Director John Brennan’s ties to communism are well known. Although I’ve never heard about James Comey being connected to communism, the words do come straight out of the horse’s mouth.

Just asking, does anyone else find it unnerving that America entrusted the CIA and the FBI to individuals who were, at one point, self-declared communists?

Disturbing Bit of Trivia: In 2003 Interview, Comey Admitted to Voting Communist in the 70s - Just Like Brennan
LOL

It was fake news.

Not even to mention I have never seen you be right about anything....now if you have a source for your claim now is the time to present it. Otherwise STFU boyo.

Pass the popcorn!

LOL

It was fake news.

According to FACEBOOK he was just joking bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa facebook???? anyone think that is credible?

Here is comey's statement........'In college, I was left of center, and through a gradual process I found myself more comfortable with a lot of the ideas and approaches the Republicans were using.” He voted for Carter in 1980, but in ’84, “I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out.'

Doesn't sound like he was joking....but I was not there...maybe his body language indicated he was just joking.hehheh

Irregardless.....to be perfectly fair he is a very coinfused fellow....quite obvious. He is so stupid maybe he thought carter was a communist....I imagine a lot of people thought that though.

Anyhow...just because he voted for Carter does not mean he was not communist...I do not think there was a communist on the ticket.

Moron, I said nothing about Facebook.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

It was fake news.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Did I say you mentioned facebook?

anyhow news punch who broke the story......now says............... Our headline and opening paragraphs now clearly reflect that Comey’s remarks were most likely made in jest.

Most likely???? hmmmmmm is the cover up beginning?

Anyhow..................Journalist Paul Sperry noted on Wednesday that former FBI Director James Comey admitted in a 2003 interview to having voted Communist before casting his ballot for Jimmy Carter in 1980.

Paul Sperry@paulsperry_
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1128820454985293824

WTF?! Former FBI Director James Comey started out as a Communist like CIA Director John Brennan in the 1970s: "I’d moved from Communist to whatever I am now," Comey told New York Magazine in 2003http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/n_9353/ …

Last edited:
LOL

It was fake news.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You said, "According to FACEBOOK he was just joking"

And I said nothing about Facebook. Neither did the OP who posted a link to the article which has since been retracted because it's fake news. As did some other sites for the same reason.

Now watch this.... name the Communist you think he voted for and the year he voted for them....

icon_rolleyes.gif

And I said nothing about Facebook. Neither did the OP who posted a link to the article which has since been retracted because it's fake news. As did some other sites for the same reason.

Now watch this.... name the Communist you think he voted for and the year he voted for them....

Well...it is obvious there is a lot of coinfusion about this story....however, I never said Comey voted for a communist. I have not seen a source that claimed he voted communist...I do not even think Gus Hall was around when comey was old enough to vote for the first time ....

I have seen a couple of sources claim he could not have been a communist since he voted for carter....which proves nothing...obviously as I have said he could still have been a communist and vote for carter.

Disgraced Former FBI Director James Comey Says He Was a Communist

Comey Was a Commie? | The American Spectator | Politics is too important to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

icon_rolleyes.gif

Well...it is obvious there is a lot of coinfusion about this story....however, I never said Comey voted for a communist.
LOL

Didn't take long to get you to backpedal. :mm:

I pointed out it's fake news; to which, you replied...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Well...it is obvious there is a lot of coinfusion about this story....however, I never said Comey voted for a communist.
LOL

Yes....but I never said you based your claim it was fake news based on facebook. I did not link you to facebook in any manner...I merely said according to Facebook he was just joking.

Anyone who has read some of your posts knows how easily you get coinfused. But of course this whole story is very coinfusing to start with and then you jump in bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comey Was a Commie? | The American Spectator | Politics is too important to be taken seriously.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Yes....but I never said you based your claim it was fake news based on facebook. I did not link you to facebook in any manner...I merely said according to Facebook he was just joking.

Anyone who has read some of your posts knows how easily you get coinfused. But of course this whole story is very coinfusing to start with and then you jump in bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL

In response to the OP claiming Comey voted for a Communist, you replied, "probably a very big reason why obama gave him the job"

Now you claim you never said Comey voted for a Communist.

Backpedal harder, you're not getting away from your earlier posts fast enough.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOL

In response to the OP claiming Comey voted for a Communist, you replied, "probably a very big reason why obama gave him the job"

How would I know who comey voted for? Use a little commonsense. I merely reported what others have said.

As you just posted....I said................'probably why he got the job'.....obviously basing that on what a source had posted.....that comey had voted for a communist...several sources claimed that.

LOL

LOL

How would I know who comey voted for? Use a little commonsense. I merely reported what others have said.

As you just posted....I said................'probably why he got the job'.....obviously basing that on what a source had posted.....that comey had voted for a communist...several sources claimed that.
LOL

And that's your idea of never saying Comey voted for a Communist, is it?

LOL

LOL

LOL

The fact that Comey is a commie along with Brennan, Jarrett, Axelrod and Jeh Johnson, etc, etc whom all held prominent positions in the commie Barrypuppet's regime speaks volumes to me. Joe McCarthy was "dead on" about the commie infiltration into positions of high rank as it pertains to this joke of a "gubermint".

I bet you are one of those "red diaper" babies as well, lil faun.

(snicker)

LOL

LOL

LOL

It is quite obvious I was not the one who said it....what part of ....'how would I know who Comey voted for' do you not understand?

Quite obvious I could not possibly know that....and it is quite obvious that I was referring to a source claiming that.

So your argument is not with me....it is with those sources who actually said that....but again most of them were basing it on the N.Y. Magazine story....they got the ball rolling by claiming that.

Actually whoever he voted for is irrelevant....as in the real story is whether or not he was a communist or was he just jokingly saying that?

He could have been a communist and still voted for carter....that is a no brainer boyo. Wize up and try and use some common sense for a change.

Most people who post on message boards know that when alleging someone said something you are obliged to use the quote function in order to show they actually said what you claim they said....so where is your quote boyo????? hehheh

Last edited:
LOL

LOL

LOL

The fact that Comey is a commie along with Brennan, Jarrett, Axelrod and Jeh Johnson, etc, etc whom all held prominent positions in the commie Barrypuppet's regime speaks volumes to me. Joe McCarthy was "dead on" about the commie infiltration into positions of high rank as it pertains to this joke of a "gubermint".

(snicker)

faun has some kind of reading problem....he has demonstrated that more than once...I tangled with him on the George Zimmerman thread...quite obvious he has some sort of cognitive problem or reading problem.

LOL

LOL

(snicker)

faun has some kind of reading problem....he has demonstrated that more than once...I tangled with him on the George Zimmerman thread...quite obvious he has some sort of cognitive problem or reading problem.

Lil faun is like Palooka Joe....he gets his cyber ass planted on the canvas, rises back up (on wobbly knees) and offers forth his chin for another round house. Lil faun is one of the angrier leftard trolls on this forum.

LOL

LOL

(snicker)

Lil faun is like Palooka Joe....he gets his cyber ass planted on the canvas, rises back up (on wobbly knees) and offers forth his chin for another round house. Lil faun is one of the angrier leftard trolls on this forum.

hehheh I have noticed he is a glutton for punishment.

LOL

LOL

LOL

(snicker)
It's fake news, delusional dale. Comey's not a Commie.

LOL

LOL

LOL

It is quite obvious I was not the one who said it....what part of ....'how would I know who Comey voted for' do you not understand?

Quite obvious I could not possibly know that....and it is quite obvious that I was referring to a source claiming that.

So your argument is not with me....it is with those sources who actually said that....but again most of them were basing it on the N.Y. Magazine story....they got the ball rolling by claiming that.

Actually whoever he voted for is irrelevant....as in the real story is whether or not he was a communist or was he just jokingly saying that?

He could have been a communist and still voted for carter....that is a no brainer boyo. Wize up and try and use some common sense for a change.

Most people who post on message boards know that when alleging someone said something you are obliged to use the quote function in order to show they actually said what you claim they said....so where is your quote boyo????? hehheh
That's what you way now. Earlier, you believed the story was true as evidenced by your comment about his voting for a Communist was the reason Obama gave him a job.

LOL

LOL

(snicker)

And I destroyed your argument there too as evidenced by your changing position.

LOL

LOL

That's what you way now. Earlier, you believed the story was true as evidenced by your comment about his voting for a Communist was the reason Obama gave him a job.

You said....................
'In response to the OP claiming Comey voted for a Communist, you replied, "probably a very big reason why obama gave him the job"

Then you said.............'Now you claim you never said Comey voted for a Communist.'

Read your first statement above very slowly and very carefully with your glasses on ....then you might realize I did not say Comey voted for a communist.

Yes in reply to a source saying Comey voted Communist ....I did reply that was probably a big reason why Obama gave him the job....that is not me claiming comey voted communist....that is me responding to a source that claimed that.

Now obviously I believed the source when I wrote that....I do not deny that and have never denied that since you began this argument claiming I said comey voted communist....but your claim that I said Comey voted Communist is fallacious and now you appear to understand that but then you say again....that I said Comey voted Communist...which I of course did not.

Let me use a display of logic here...............If A says the earth is flat....and B says that is probably why we do not fall off it....B in his statement demonstrates that he believed A's statement ....but B himself did not say the earth is flat.

Comprende? geez what a dumbass mudda rucker! hehheh

I do not know if you are a negro or not but you use Negroid Logic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back