Comey ***CONCEALED***Evidence DJT was Spied Upon

Once again, yes, Trump lied, and Contumacious is trying to empower that lie.

Freedom Watch notifies congress of a “Deep State” intelligence community whistle blower, Dennis Montgomery, with hundreds of millions of documents showing CIA and FBI and Intelligence Committees were spying on, and conducting surveillance on, American citizens for political purposes. Freedom Watch Notifies Congress of “Deep State” Intelligence Whistle-Blower – full pdf…

They got away with this under Obama it was ignored. Dems want to play hardball here it is.

I guess that if anybody is an expert on going down, it would be you. You've never given me any reason to complain about your skills.

I guess that if anybody is an expert on going down, it would be you. You've never given me any reason to complain about your skills.
You are always talking about dudes with your dick in their mouth. Either you are a queer or fags are just naturally attracted to you.

Last edited:
It's sad to see you guys be so desperate to attack everyone EXCEPT Russia. Even using their tactic of whataboutism to deflect. Sad!

:lol:

It's a sign of how desperate you guys are getting that you're dusting off Dennis Montgomery as your "secret source".

You know who he is, right?
Guy with 47 hardrives of Obama era crimes

Dennis Montgomery is a con man who scammed the Bush administration out of millions by claiming he had some magical software that could "decode" secret messages from Al Jazeera broadcasts.

He hasn't had any access to "hard drives" full of "Obama's crimes", because he he was drummed out of the national security apparatus long before Obama became president.

It's a sign of how desperate you guys are getting that you're dusting off Dennis Montgomery as your "secret source".

Dennis Montgomery is a con man who scammed the Bush administration out of millions by claiming he had some magical software that could "decode" secret messages from Al Jazeera broadcasts.

He hasn't had any access to "hard drives" full of "Obama's crimes", because he he was drummed out of the national security apparatus long before Obama became president.
Doesnt sound like same guy by reading the article.....if he wasnt there and couldnt have them .....its not same person........sure they just didnt take someones word for it only to get embarrassed on this level

Doesnt sound like same guy by reading the article.....if he wasnt there and couldnt have them .....its not same person........sure they just didnt take someones word for it only to get embarrassed on this level

Oh, it's definitely the same guy. Larry Klayman has been his "lawyer" for a while now.

I don't believe that Larry Klayman is capable of "embarrassment" - otherwise he'd be dead by sheer embarrassment by now.

So once again Trump did not lie.

No he did not

He has been vindicated by Rep Nunes and NSA whistleblower

After Montgomery was turned away as a whistleblower, he came to me at Freedom Watch. With the aid of the Honorable Royce C. Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, who I had come to respect and trust over the years of my public interest advocacy, we brought Montgomery forward to FBI Director James Comey, through his General Counsel James Baker. Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District ofColumbia.There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration. He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House"

Freedom Watch Notifies Congress of “Deep State” Intelligence Whistle-Blower – full pdf…
Freedom Watch notifies congress of a “Deep State” intelligence community whistle blower, Dennis Montgomery, with hundreds of millions of documents showing CIA and FBI and Intelligence Committees were spying on, and conducting surveillance on, American citizens for political purposes.

upload_2017-3-23_10-50-16.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the trendy's will still deny it court documents and all. They've gotcha lmao.

...or he was talking to someone who was being spied on. WHO? Trump needs to come clean.

What do you have against Attorney Larry Klayman and Judicial Watch?

First of all, Larry Klayman left Judicial Watch more than a decade ago.

Secondly, he's a known liar, and a piece of shit.

I notice you didn't bother mentioning who Klayman's "source" is.

Forum List

Back