🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey ***CONCEALED***Evidence DJT was Spied Upon

...or he was talking to someone who was being spied on. WHO? Trump needs to come clean.

What do you have against Attorney Larry Klayman and Judicial Watch?

First of all, Larry Klayman left Judicial Watch more than a decade ago.

Secondly, he's a known liar, and a piece of shit.

I notice you didn't bother mentioning who Klayman's "source" is.

First of all Mr Klayman , an attorney , was able to get two injunctions against the NSA

Klayman v. Obama

This case is yet the latest chapter in the Judiciary's continuing challenge to balance the national security interests of the United States with the individual liberties of our citizens. The Government, in its understandable zeal to protect our homeland, has crafted a counterterrorism program with respect to telephone metadata that strikes the balance based in large part on a thirty-four year old Supreme Court precedent, the relevance of which has been eclipsed by technological advances and a cell phone-centric lifestyle heretofore inconceivable. In the months ahead, other Article III courts, no doubt, will wrestle to find the proper balance consistent with our constitutional system. But in the meantime, for all the above reasons, I will grant Larry Klayman's and Charles Strange's requests for an injunction and enter an order that (1) bars the Government from collecting, as part of the NSA's Bulk Telephony Metadata Program, any telephony metadata associated with their personal Verizon accounts and (2) requires the Government to destroy any such metadata in its possession that was collected through the bulk collection program."

Secondly, if he is a known liar it was incumbent upon the US Attorney to bring that to the Court's attention , he either failed or refused to do so or

3) You are the one who is full of shit. Mr Klayman has NOT Been disbarred

...or he was talking to someone who was being spied on. WHO? Trump needs to come clean.

What do you have against Attorney Larry Klayman and Judicial Watch?

First of all Mr Klayman , an attorney , was able to get two injunctions against the NSA

Klayman v. Obama

This case is yet the latest chapter in the Judiciary's continuing challenge to balance the national security interests of the United States with the individual liberties of our citizens. The Government, in its understandable zeal to protect our homeland, has crafted a counterterrorism program with respect to telephone metadata that strikes the balance based in large part on a thirty-four year old Supreme Court precedent, the relevance of which has been eclipsed by technological advances and a cell phone-centric lifestyle heretofore inconceivable. In the months ahead, other Article III courts, no doubt, will wrestle to find the proper balance consistent with our constitutional system. But in the meantime, for all the above reasons, I will grant Larry Klayman's and Charles Strange's requests for an injunction and enter an order that (1) bars the Government from collecting, as part of the NSA's Bulk Telephony Metadata Program, any telephony metadata associated with their personal Verizon accounts and (2) requires the Government to destroy any such metadata in its possession that was collected through the bulk collection program."

Secondly, if he is a known liar it was incumbent upon the US Attorney to bring that to the Court's attention , he either failed or refused to do so or

3) You are the one who is full of shit. Mr Klayman has NOT Been disbarred

Klayman has not been "disbarred" - but he has been repeated censured by the Bar, and banned from various Judge's courtrooms all around the country.

And he most certainly is a liar.

It's sad to see you guys be so desperate to attack everyone EXCEPT Russia. Even using their tactic of whataboutism to deflect. Sad!

I know this information will triple the intensity of your butthurt, my only advise is to buy industrial strength Preparation H

"

This interview, conducted and videoed by Special FBI Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett, occurred almost two years ago, and nothing that I know of has happened since. It would appear that the FBI’s investigation was buried by Comey, perhaps because the FBI itself collaborates with the spy agencies to conduct illegal surveillance. In landmark court cases which I filed after the revelations of Edward Snowden, the Honorable Richard Leon, a colleague of Judge Lamberth, had ruled that this type of surveillance constituted a gross violation of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution. (See www.freedomwatchusa.org for more information.)"

It's sad to see you guys be so desperate to attack everyone EXCEPT Russia. Even using their tactic of whataboutism to deflect. Sad!

I know this information will triple the intensity of your butthurt, my only advise is to buy industrial strength Preparation H

"

This interview, conducted and videoed by Special FBI Agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett, occurred almost two years ago, and nothing that I know of has happened since. It would appear that the FBI’s investigation was buried by Comey, perhaps because the FBI itself collaborates with the spy agencies to conduct illegal surveillance. In landmark court cases which I filed after the revelations of Edward Snowden, the Honorable Richard Leon, a colleague of Judge Lamberth, had ruled that this type of surveillance constituted a gross violation of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution. (See www.freedomwatchusa.org for more information.)"

:lol:

No one is impressed by Klayman's antics, other than you guys.

Be careful of the faith you put in Klayman and his source (well-known con man Dennis Montgomery), I think you'll find yourself disappointed, again.

"

Boo, that has nothing to do with anything.

"

Be careful of the faith you put in Klayman and his source (well-known con man Dennis Montgomery), I think you'll find yourself disappointed, again.

Thank you for admitting that you are the one who is full of shit.

No explanation as to how "conmen" Klayman and Montgomery were able to persuade a federal judge to grant two injunctions against the NSA.

Fuck you now.

"

No explanation as to how "conmen" Klayman and Montgomery were able to persuade a federal judge to grant two injunctions against the NSA.

Fuck you now.

Seriously, you should take the time to research the links you post, even when you really, really want them to be true.

Yes, Klayman got a judge to agree to his injunctions - one victory in the thousands of frivolous lawsuits he's filed in his career.

Those injunctions were overturned, by the way.

As for Montgomery, he had nothing to with those injunctions, he's Klayman's supposed "whistleblower".

Take a minute to Google him before you respond.

"

Fuck you now.

Seriously, you should take the time to research the links you post, even when you really, really want them to be true.

Yes, Klayman got a judge to agree to his injunctions - one victory in the thousands of frivolous lawsuits he's filed in his career.

As for Montgomery, he had nothing to with those injunctions, he's Klayman's supposed "whistleblower".

I am not certain why you are celebrating

While it is true that the DC Circuit overturned the injunctions the case was remanded so that Mr. Klayman could conduct discovery to prove his point(s)

That , of course, is a Pyrrhic victory since the NSA can interposed the UNCONSTITUTIONAL "State Secrets Acts" to conceal their tyrannical spying..

Ed Snowden has clearly stated that the NSA can spy on ANYONE without a warrant or without creating a paper trail.

Why would you want agencies to have such vast powers.?

If those judges have something they want to hide they risked having that information leaked to the media and their careers destroyed.

How can it be constitutional for the deep state to have information about public officials which they can use to manipulate those officials including the President of the US? Ask those victimized by J Edgar Hoover.

Unbelievable.

"

Fuck you now.

I am not certain why you are celebrating

While it is true that the DC Circuit overturned the injunctions the case was remanded so that Mr. Klayman could conduct discovery to prove his point(s)

That , of course, is a Pyrrhic victory since the NSA can interposed the UNCONSTITUTIONAL "State Secrets Acts" to conceal their tyrannical spying..

Ed Snowden has clearly stated that the NSA can spy on ANYONE without a warrant or without creating a paper trail.

Why would you want agencies to have such vast powers.?

If those judges have something they want to hide they risked having that information leaked to the media and their careers destroyed.

How can it be constitutional for the deep state to have information about public officials which they can use to manipulate those officials including the President of the US? Ask those victimized by J Edgar Hoover.

Unbelievable.

Your strawmen are entertaining, I'll give you that.

I have not "celebrated" anything at all.

Oh, he is an enemy of the party, then?

Who is he "known to" as a liar and piece of shit? Your Fuhrer and the hate sites? :dunno:

He's known as a liar by anyone who's been paying attention for the last 20 years or so.

I wondered about the fallout. Comey blatantly perjured himself, this could go badly for him.

The apparatchik don't work that way.

He will be given merit raises.

Trump will fire him.

As he richly deserves.

The deep state has power, but the fear exposure above all else. They have already exposed themselves more than they ever have in the past.

Comey altered the election by announcing Mob Boss Hillary was under investigation, then threw it into turmoil by announcing the investigation closed. What possible motive could he have for doing this? To create chaos.

Comey then announced he was reopening the case when pedophile Wiener got caught, then promptly closed it.

So just what the hell was Comey doing? Stirring the pot. He was deliberately causing turmoil in the election to create strife and unrest.

Now he perjures himself regarding Obama bugging Trump Tower while fanning the flames of the Russian Conspiracy idiocy.

If anyone is a Russian Spy, it's Comey. He clearly seeks to wreak havok.

I simultaneously applaud Trump for taking on the deep state, and shake my head in bewilderment that he would poke the tiger. I don't see how he can win this encounter?

Oh, he is an enemy of the party, then?

Who is he "known to" as a liar and piece of shit? Your Fuhrer and the hate sites? :dunno:

He's known as a liar by anyone who's been paying attention for the last 20 years or so.

In other words the Soros Hate sites told you drones to trash him! :thup:

I wondered about the fallout. Comey blatantly perjured himself, this could go badly for him.

Trump will fire him.

As he richly deserves.

The deep state has power, but the fear exposure above all else. They have already exposed themselves more than they ever have in the past.

Comey altered the election by announcing Mob Boss Hillary was under investigation, then threw it into turmoil by announcing the investigation closed. What possible motive could he have for doing this? To create chaos.

Comey then announced he was reopening the case when pedophile Wiener got caught, then promptly closed it.

So just what the hell was Comey doing? Stirring the pot. He was deliberately causing turmoil in the election to create strife and unrest.

Now he perjures himself regarding Obama bugging Trump Tower while fanning the flames of the Russian Conspiracy idiocy.

I simultaneously applaud Trump for taking on the deep state, and shake my head in bewilderment that he would poke the tiger. I don't see how he can win this encounter?

WHERE is the AG on this? Dana Boente if not mistaken.....

Trump will fire him.

As he richly deserves.

WHERE is the AG on this? Dana Boente if not mistaken.....

The AG recused himself, which was stupid.

Forum List

Back