Comey CONFIRMS that there IS an investigation of Trump-Putin...

Today was a very. very bad day for the Trumpster......Comey has confirmed that there has been and continues to be an investigation of the Trump's administration relationship with Russian intelligence and oligarchs.

We have had scandals before within other administrations but they have always been of domestic wrongdoings.....Trump's problems, however, border on collusion with a foreign entity, and an entity that most would conclude is our long-standing enemy.......and that,my friends, is very close to treasonous allegations.

Great news!

Who the fuck was president during the 2016 election? Who had control of the NSA, CIA and those 17 intel agencies we're paying thru the nose for? They gave the DNC a heads-up that they were being hacked, and the DNC did nothing. If its fair elections, how about CNN giving Hillary the questions before the debate? Is that a crime? Is that collusion? The Left can whine all day, but the voters simply rejected their "service economy" and "global economy" offerings.

So, according to you Trump ass-lickers........

The intelligence communities are all against Trump
The media are all against Trump
The courts are all against Trump
Foreign governments are all against Trump
Democrats are all against Trump.......

HOWEVER, some right wing morons AND Putin are ALL FOR TRUMP.........LOL

Today was a very. very bad day for the Trumpster......Comey has confirmed that there has been and continues to be an investigation of the Trump's administration relationship with Russian intelligence and oligarchs.

We have had scandals before within other administrations but they have always been of domestic wrongdoings.....Trump's problems, however, border on collusion with a foreign entity, and an entity that most would conclude is our long-standing enemy.......and that,my friends, is very close to treasonous allegations.

Great news!
Fake news, aka, lies. There is no proof of any relationship with Russia and Trump. No matter how many times you traitors say so, will not make it so.

Who the fuck was president during the 2016 election? Who had control of the NSA, CIA and those 17 intel agencies we're paying thru the nose for? They gave the DNC a heads-up that they were being hacked, and the DNC did nothing. If its fair elections, how about CNN giving Hillary the questions before the debate? Is that a crime? Is that collusion? The Left can whine all day, but the voters simply rejected their "service economy" and "global economy" offerings.

All? No, these are just more extremist lies from the shills.

Great news!

Part of the REALLY GOOD news is what Comey stated.......

He said that the DOJ (remember, Sessions?) has AUTHORIZED him (Comey) to openly state that there indeed is an on-going investigation of the Trump entourage's dealing with Russian intelligence and oligarchs.

The important point with the above, is that the DOJ is currently NOT shirking its responsibility in seeking the truth about Trump's Russian collusion.

All those people lost the election and are subverting a lawful government.

Great news!

Part of the REALLY GOOD news is what Comey stated.......

He said that the DOJ (remember, Sessions?) has AUTHORIZED him (Comey) to openly state that there indeed is an on-going investigation of the Trump entourage's dealing with Russian intelligence and oligarchs.

The important point with the above, is that the DOJ is currently NOT shirking its responsibility in seeking the truth about Trump's Russian collusion.
What collusion? you have no proof.

why trump won.jpg

All those people lost the election and are subverting a lawful government.

Foreign governments, the media and the courts all "lost elections".....???
Have another drink.....LOL

LAME

When is the FBI going to investigate Bernie Sanders' relationship with Putin? By the looks of it the Russians obviously hacked DNC emails to try and help Bernie:

wikileaks-DNCleaks-FAQ.jpg

Just too funny.

We have had scandals before within other administrations but they have always been of domestic wrongdoings.....Trump's problems, however, border on collusion with a foreign entity, and an entity that most would conclude is our long-standing enemy.......and that, my friends, is very close to treasonous allegations.

So where's the direct Comey quote liar. I'm not interested in your hackery, provide the quote or STFU.

So where's the direct Comey quote liar. I'm not interested in your hackery, provide the quote or STFU.

Always happy to educate morons.......(apologize later....LOL)

Comey answered lawmakers’ questions in their probe of Russia’s reported involvement in the 2016 election.

I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.”

Comey broke with normal protocol to reveal the bureau is looking into Russian interference in presidential election.

“That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia’s efforts,” said Comey. “It’s almost as if they didn’t care that we knew what they were doing, or they wanted us to see what they were doing.”

Comey answered lawmakers’ questions in their probe of Russia’s reported involvement in the 2016 election.

I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.”

Comey broke with normal protocol to reveal the bureau is looking into Russian interference in presidential election.

“That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia’s efforts,” said Comey. “It’s almost as if they didn’t care that we knew what they were doing, or they wanted us to see what they were doing.”
Here is your latest lie:

You have no proof of anything, yet you yourself have provided written proof of your slander, or is libel?

Russia should just go in and take over the US. Put a final end to Democrat interference in our government.

Thanks for making it clear you're only going to post bit a pieces, I guess I'll have to download the complete transcript to bitch slap you with. BTW posting rules require a link when you post copyright material.

Thanks for making it clear you're only going to post bit a pieces, I guess I'll have to download the complete transcript to bitch slap you with. BTW posting rules require a link when you post copyright material.

Apology accepted.....sort of..Go have a another drink to help your disposition....LOL

Apology accepted.....sort of..Go have a another drink to help your disposition....LOL

Only thing I drink are soft drinks and iced tea. And I see in your usual form you included a sentence in your post that was totally out of context and was not part of Comey's opening statement like the first portion you posted. The last sentence in your quotes did not follow the others they way you posted them. I couldn't find a transcript so I'm still listening to find the context of that quote. So don't think you've gotten away with a damn thing.

Only thing I drink are soft drinks and iced tea. And I see in your usual form you included a sentence in your post that was totally out of context and was not part of Comey's opening statement like the first portion you posted. The last sentence in your quotes did not follow the others they way you posted them. I couldn't find a transcript so I'm still listening to find the context of that quote. So don't think you've gotten away with a damn thing.
I would not be surprised if these liars work for the media.

Then, moron, POST the full quote and let others without their lips on Trump's ass judge.

Forum List

Back