Comey CONFIRMS that there IS an investigation of Trump-Putin...

Keep dodging, the point is you have nothing and you know it.

Fine........put your head right back where it has been....I really DO NOT care what Trump ass lickers believe or don't believe......LOL

Maybe you didn't hear the part where the question about any evidence of any collusion by anyone in the Trump administration, or campaign was asked, The answer was that none of the intelligence agencies found ANY evidence whatsoever of there being any collusion, OR criminal activity !!!! There was also the question about the Section one shit you are crying about, and there was no evidence of that even though it in not even applicable to the Executive Branch. You stupid dipshits LOST AGAIN, because you are just stupid lying thieving murdering LOSERS,,, HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Try some more stupid shit so we can have some more laughs LOSERS!!! Youre a looooooser, and that is all you will ever be LOOOOOOSSSEEEERR and that is so funny for us to see.

Only thing I drink are soft drinks and iced tea. And I see in your usual form you included a sentence in your post that was totally out of context and was not part of Comey's opening statement like the first portion you posted. The last sentence in your quotes did not follow the others they way you posted them. I couldn't find a transcript so I'm still listening to find the context of that quote. So don't think you've gotten away with a damn thing.

Then, moron, POST the full quote and let others without their lips on Trump's ass judge.
When challenged, he insults using middle school stupid.

Only thing I drink are soft drinks and iced tea. And I see in your usual form you included a sentence in your post that was totally out of context and was not part of Comey's opening statement like the first portion you posted. The last sentence in your quotes did not follow the others they way you posted them. I couldn't find a transcript so I'm still listening to find the context of that quote. So don't think you've gotten away with a damn thing.

Then, moron, POST the full quote and let others without their lips on Trump's ass judge.

I'm more than a hour past Comey's opening remarks and that last sentence you posted has yet to appear in the testimony. So I know for a fact you posted it way out of context and I'll let you know what the REAL CONTEXT IS and show you for the partisan hack everyone knows you to be. Just stand by, it's coming.

The Trumpists are working hard today trying to spin this into anything other than what it is.

What's hysterical is that John Podesta's brother was getting paid by the Kremlin's bank during the election to lift the sanctions. Direct evidence. The Ukrainians were lying about Manafort and a non existent corruption investigation to elect Hillary.

BUT all that counts is Trump/Russia investigation with still no evidence.

:lol:

How fucked up is this?
The very purpose of an investigation is to UNCOVER evidence on way or the other in the face of allegations.. I m surprised you didn't know that!

Well hack, the last sentence in your original quotes didn't happen till 2.32+ into the hearing and was a response to a question to the Russians blatant hacking and misinformation campaign against the bitch. It was in no way related to the campaign as you tried to insinuate in your miserably failed post. I guess misinformation is something you have in common with Putin.

Today was a very. very bad day for the Trumpster......Comey has confirmed that there has been and continues to be an investigation of the Trump's administration relationship with Russian intelligence and oligarchs.

We have had scandals before within other administrations but they have always been of domestic wrongdoings.....Trump's problems, however, border on collusion with a foreign entity, and an entity that most would conclude is our long-standing enemy.......and that, my friends, is very close to treasonous allegations.

You need to provide a source of him actually saying this or this thread is being closed. I already shut another one down today for making this same claim without any source

The Trumpists are working hard today trying to spin this into anything other than what it is.
What it is, is a lie fest by traitors.
The only one spanked today for lying was your liar in chief.
Yeah... everything we hold dear in this country and those people representing it are " traitors" to you yet it's POTUS being criminally investigated for colllusion with our mortal enemy.
How can I nicely put this. You're really fucked in the head.

83A95816-F4B4-4D51-953E-1D1EEE66DB8B-443-000000749B1E144D_tmp.jpg
Today was a very. very bad day for the Trumpster......Comey has confirmed that there has been and continues to be an investigation of the Trump's administration relationship with Russian intelligence and oligarchs.

We have had scandals before within other administrations but they have always been of domestic wrongdoings.....Trump's problems, however, border on collusion with a foreign entity, and an entity that most would conclude is our long-standing enemy.......and that, my friends, is very close to treasonous allegations.

You need to provide a source of him actually saying this or this thread is being closed. I already shut another one down today for making this same claim without any source
No electricity or internet access today in your trailer?
FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

View attachment 117700

A one trick pony indeed.

No electricity or internet access today in your trailer?
FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

Thank you. Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?

He also said they have absolutely no evidence. Nothing. It's just made up bullshit.

He also said they were wiretapping Trump, which you all have said forever had no evidence. Yet here it is. And then you want the Russia thing with get this...no evidence. But you want to push that one. Good luck.

He also said they have absolutely no evidence. Nothing. It's just made up bullshit.

He also said they were wiretapping Trump, which you all have said forever had no evidence. Yet here it is. And then you want the Russia thing with get this...no evidence. But you want to push that one. Good luck.
Clueless must be your middle name.
Comey said the investigation is ongoing and he can't release any information until the investigation is complete. No one said today there is no evidence. Watching too much Hannity?

Clueless must be your middle name.
Comey said the investigation is ongoing and he can't release any information until the investigation is complete. No one said today there is no evidence. Watching too much Hannity?
Keep investing the pile of nothing. Everyone has said there's no evidence including the FBI. Any input on the wiretap on Trump you care to mention?

What's hysterical is that John Podesta's brother was getting paid by the Kremlin's bank during the election to lift the sanctions. Direct evidence. The Ukrainians were lying about Manafort and a non existent corruption investigation to elect Hillary.

BUT all that counts is Trump/Russia investigation with still no evidence.

:lol:

How fucked up is this?

Tiny,

Some poor fucking Russian is getting paid to release that crap can you stop taking there jobs away.. They need the money it is cold in Moscow at this time of year...

Heh heh heh, thanks for the warning...now we know where you stand. I wish you'd closed down the myriad threads calling Obama a Muslim and an ISIS sympathizer. But all I heard from your corner was the chirping of crickets in those days....

Forum List

Back