Comey endorses Biden

Tony Soprano.
"You got a lot of balls Janice.
A LOT of balls."
8G7nVyUZ4YT_K4mk63zdf8esx81WWwpDXCziFDbiwdu_fnHUcYAEqZAF8g_ALDBfI87LBAoNdaRnA8lvbdgFvCs8Y3oauvFJ6Bj3vWQlhrA89CP1mh-7lkxsLtrYbQQttNC7fdrKv0Hw6ZcadvubQSq1Ca_5j-kMkWtzsc8cKx9SEIh3u8-z6H_Xgk7isg

hehehe

James Comey endorsing Biden is like Al Capone endorsing Sam Giancana.....c'mon now ....lol ...stop it LOL!

What a pair of idiots.

THIS PUTS HUNTER’S BEHAVIOR IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT: Joe Biden Confuses Sister for Wife. But he can laugh all the way to the memory care center:

“Following his South Carolina victory on Saturday, Biden won North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Oklahoma on Tuesday.”​

bidenforgot-600x336.jpg

BREAKING: Ilhan Omar endorses Joe Biden for president! Steven Crowder tweets. Heh!

What a pair of idiots.

THIS PUTS HUNTER’S BEHAVIOR IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT: Joe Biden Confuses Sister for Wife. But he can laugh all the way to the memory care center:

“Following his South Carolina victory on Saturday, Biden won North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Oklahoma on Tuesday.”​

bidenforgot-600x336.jpg

BREAKING: Ilhan Omar endorses Joe Biden for president! Steven Crowder tweets. Heh!
This dude is having mini strokes going on there....slurring, totally forgets mid sentence.wrong day....wrong state...wrong wife....wrong son.....every thing about this do nuttin putz is wrong.

hehehe

James Comey endorsing Biden is like Al Capone endorsing Sam Giancana.....c'mon now ....lol ...stop it LOL!
Lol. He will be 78 in November....78!!!

The aging of an old brain is now in months for him, not years.
0d72ba14dc3dd472dc3e0a9b1f8e8e845257c608a2b5b6cf9804e4b6a6ae4fb2.gif

The democrat convention in Milwaukee should be a riot. Literally....an actual riot!
Bernie factions battling Brain Dead Biden.

What a pair of idiots.

bidenforgot-600x336.jpg

This dude is having mini strokes going on there....slurring, totally forgets mid sentence.wrong day....wrong state...wrong wife....wrong son.....every thing about this do nuttin putz is wrong.
Yet Dems, Behold your nominee!

FBI Raid, Middle East Mystery Money, And Biden’s Brother All Raise Questions.

“Joe Biden might enjoy improved electoral math these days, but the math around his family’s fortunes doesn’t add up at all — and it’s not just Hunter, either. Politico’s Ben Schreckinger has spent months tracking how Biden’s relatives got wealthy on their connections to the new Democratic frontrunner, including Joe’s younger brother James, who finds himself in the middle of a meltdown at a hospital firm. James Biden has been accused of running out on a personal loan of $650,000 after promising his older brother would arrange for a big influx of ‘Middle East money’ that never materialized.”​

Tony Soprano.
"You got a lot of balls Janice.
A LOT of balls."
8G7nVyUZ4YT_K4mk63zdf8esx81WWwpDXCziFDbiwdu_fnHUcYAEqZAF8g_ALDBfI87LBAoNdaRnA8lvbdgFvCs8Y3oauvFJ6Bj3vWQlhrA89CP1mh-7lkxsLtrYbQQttNC7fdrKv0Hw6ZcadvubQSq1Ca_5j-kMkWtzsc8cKx9SEIh3u8-z6H_Xgk7isg

Angelo, I'm still chuckling. Janice Soprano is a hilariously perfect character-analogy for James Comey: a conniving, manipulative, self-serving bitch clocked in cloying, faux sweetness and concern. Indeed, there's even a shade of the effeminate about Comey.

Comey is that guy, a snitch of a weasel of a sneak, that nobody really likes or trusts.

Angelo, I'm still chuckling. Janice Soprano is a hilariously perfect character-analogy for James Comey: a conniving, manipulative, self-serving bitch clocked in cloying, faux sweetness and concern. Indeed, there's even a shade of the effeminate about Comey.

Comey is that guy, a snitch of a weasel of a sneak, that nobody really likes or trusts.
One of my favorites when she steals the Russian woman's artificial leg;

Sounds more like Brennan than Comey.

“Joe Biden might enjoy improved electoral math these days, but the math around his family’s fortunes doesn’t add up at all — and it’s not just Hunter, either. Politico’s Ben Schreckinger has spent months tracking how Biden’s relatives got wealthy on their connections to the new Democratic frontrunner, including Joe’s younger brother James, who finds himself in the middle of a meltdown at a hospital firm. James Biden has been accused of running out on a personal loan of $650,000 after promising his older brother would arrange for a big influx of ‘Middle East money’ that never materialized.”​
I've had the wrong philosophy, I should have been a big lib. Crime pays well for them.

One of my favorites when she steals the Russian woman's artificial leg;

Sounds more like Brennan than Comey.

Yeah, but the way she snaked her way into the life and family of Bobby and his kids: classic Comey. BTW, I just noticed that I wrote clocked when I meant cloaked in my last post. LOL!

I've had the wrong philosophy, I should have been a big lib. Crime pays well for them.
Only for the upper 1%.

Forum List

Back