Comey, hon, you got some splaining to do??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How in the hell is Comey portraying himself as this victim of Trump love, not wanting to be alone with this girl, afraid of Trump.....holding on to all this scaithing information....but had no problem fuckin over Hillary days before the election? Now either hes a 7ft tall bitch or a traitor to democracy and fairness.

How in the hell is Comey portraying himself as this victim of Trump love, not wanting to be alone with this girl, afraid of Trump.....holding on to all this scaithing information....but had no problem fuckin over Hillary days before the election? Now either hes a 7ft tall bitch or a traitor to democracy and fairness.
Has Comey actively portrayed himself thus or have you merely inferred that he has? I think the latter is more likely so for Comey has had one or no public statements of note to make since being fired.

Oh so now you are back to hating Comey? I don't think he cares.

• Banned
Has Comey actively portrayed himself thus or have you merely inferred that he has? I think the latter is more likely so for Comey has had one or no public statements of note to make since being fired.
Comey's people leak docs everyday on his meetings with Trump.....get off the meth and pay attetnion

• Banned
Oh so now you are back to hating Comey? I don't think he cares.
Me, hate on the great white hope.....the man that I pray god will Trump Trump to prison....no way....however, I am very realistic and I believe in Karma.

Fucking over Clinton? He stated all the aspects for criminal charges, yet he suggested no criminal charges to levied.

He was incompetent and should have been fired Day one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Comey's people leak docs everyday on his meetings with Trump.....get off the meth and pay attetnion
Dude, I don't even know that Comey has "people." He's a private citizen, not inordinately wealthy (thus unlikely to employ personal staff), and unemployed as far as I know.

Forum List

Back