Comey: "I'm Not Made Of Steel"...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Which is about the only thing of value we learned from the peacock posing as our FBI Director as he fled the hearing room for a bathroom break. My browser updated itself into not playing Fox videos, CNN timed out their coverage, so just for the hell of it, I opened C-Span and there it was uninterrupted. That was the highlight of the morning for me so far after watching the dog and frog show from our esteemed CONgress. The Rats tried to drown Comey and Rogers with statements not even disguised as questions that they knew neither man could or would answer. Then Trey Gowdy put Comey in a half-nelson for putting a better cloud over our political system than the Russians ever could with this silly "ongoing investigation" that began 9 months ago and seemingly has no end in sight. Comey didn't enjoy this hearing as much as he probably thought he would because it's dawning on him he looks like a fool and could well be fired from his job if he doesn't start doing it.

lead_960.jpg

Comey enjoys the attention and is self serving, as far as being made of steel? More like the spine of an earthworm

Comey enjoys the attention and is self serving, as far as being made of steel? More like the spine of an earthworm

If Comey has a saving grace it's that he doesn't know what the hell Brennan and the CIA did and he never will. That POS used Langley's program of leaving "bread crumbs" to look like the Ivans hacked the DNC when what really happened is Podesta fell for a phishing scam and opened their whole can of worms.

Last edited:
According to a Wikileaks press release, the 8,761 newly published files came from the CIA’s Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI) in Langley, Virginia. The release says that the UMBRAGE group, a subdivision of the center’s Remote Development Branch (RDB), has been collecting and maintaining a “substantial library of attack techniques ‘stolen’ from malware produced in other states, including the Russian Federation.”

As Wikileaks notes, the UMBRAGE group and its related projects allow the CIA to misdirect the attribution of cyber attacks by “leaving behind the ‘fingerprints’ of the very groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.”

In other words, the CIA’s sophisticated hacking tools all have a “signature” marking them as originating from the agency. In order to avoid arousing suspicion as to the true extent of its covert cyber operations, the CIA has employed UMBRAGE’s techniques in order to create signatures that allow multiple attacks to be attributed to various entities – instead of the real point of origin at the CIA – while also increasing its total number of attack types.

Wikileaks Exposes CIA Exploit Capable Of Cyber "False Flag" Attack To Blame Russia | Zero Hedge

3941466+_700faa1f27c514d6eae187c3e3c59cde.jpg

"Steel" eh?
Wasn't that the name of the British agent who wrote the Ritz Carlton Moscow thing?

"Steel" eh?
Wasn't that the name of the British agent who wrote the Ritz Carlton Moscow thing?

Drinking kinda early today ain't ya? I suppose the bitterness of Novemeber hasn't eased off yet....better scamper back to your safe-space and eat some comfort food...I understand the crow is quite good this spring.

BTW, it should be remembered that Comey (an Obama appointee), didn't bother showing up to the meeting where Hillary was finally deposed, allowed her lawyer to be with her, and didn't have the meeting tape-recorded......some investigator he is. :eusa_think:

3941466+_700faa1f27c514d6eae187c3e3c59cde.jpg

"Steel" eh?

Drinking kinda early today ain't ya? I suppose the bitterness of Novemeber hasn't eased off yet....better scamper back to your safe-space and eat some comfort food...I understand the crow is quite good this spring.

I guess that's how they say yes" in Butthurttistan.

Tom, you are deranged. Comey kicked Trump ass.

...and broke his foot in the process, comrade. Trump's ass is made of battleship steel. :lol:
Trump is a political arsonist. He throws out a controversial tweet, and sits back watching the ensuing chaos the way an arsonist throws a lit match in the forest, and then goes somewhere where he can safely watch the chaos of the burning forest, emergency vehicles and frightened, confused bystanders. And an arsonist usually repeats this behavior until he is stopped...and we can expect the same of Trump.

According to a Wikileaks press release, the 8,761 newly published files came from the CIA’s Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI) in Langley, Virginia. The release says that the UMBRAGE group, a subdivision of the center’s Remote Development Branch (RDB), has been collecting and maintaining a “substantial library of attack techniques ‘stolen’ from malware produced in other states, including the Russian Federation.”

As Wikileaks notes, the UMBRAGE group and its related projects allow the CIA to misdirect the attribution of cyber attacks by “leaving behind the ‘fingerprints’ of the very groups that the attack techniques were stolen from.”

In other words, the CIA’s sophisticated hacking tools all have a “signature” marking them as originating from the agency. In order to avoid arousing suspicion as to the true extent of its covert cyber operations, the CIA has employed UMBRAGE’s techniques in order to create signatures that allow multiple attacks to be attributed to various entities – instead of the real point of origin at the CIA – while also increasing its total number of attack types.

Wikileaks Exposes CIA Exploit Capable Of Cyber "False Flag" Attack To Blame Russia | Zero Hedge
You don't know Wiki comes directly from Putin do you ... then filtered thru Assange..
Boggles the mind you traitors take Russia's word over our intelligence community..

Trump is a political arsonist. He throws out a controversial tweet, and sits back watching the ensuing chaos the way an arsonist throws a lit match in the forest, and then goes somewhere where he can safely watch the chaos of the burning forest, emergency vehicles and frightened, confused bystanders. And an arsonist usually repeats this behavior until he is stopped...and we can expect the same of Trump.

"Arsonist" has a criminal connotation....Trump does enjoy chaos and always has...his company and his White House are designed for intense competition of ideas which seem bizarre to those who don't know his makeup. He thrives on conflict knowing the battle will produce a survivor and the best idea.

You don't know Wiki comes directly from Putin do you ... then filtered thru Assange..
Boggles the mind you traitors take Russia's word over our intelligence community..

Prove it.....Comey can't. And calling me a "traitor" on a message board tells me you're nothing but a stinkin coward.

Trump is a criminal, as it is becoming clear, and those who are defending a criminal are becoming accessories after the fact.

Forum List

Back