🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey: It's perfectly ok for the FBI to plant agents in political campaigns to spy on candidates

It is OK for the FBI to investigate Russian contacts
Define a Russian contact.
Should every nation that has business dealings with Russia pull out of those deals?

The paper had previously reported that in May 2016, Downer had a drink in London with Trump’s then foreign policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, who allegedly told Downer Russia had dirt on Hillary Clinton.
The Australian government reportedly passed that information to US authorities in July 2016 after a cache of emails from the Democratic campaign was released. (which tramp asked for)

On Thursday the New York Times reported that within hours of the FBI opening its investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in the summer of 2016, it had flown two agents to London to meet Downer for a highly secretive interview, after Australian officials cleared the meeting.

It has not previously been reported that Downer had been interviewed by the FBI.
Alexander Downer's secret meeting with FBI led to Trump-Russia inquiry – report
------------------------------------------------

Thank goodness the FBI did it's job.
Ooo!
Someone had dirt on someone.
And the coolest thing is that it’s not the dirt that bothers you.

It's not okay.

The way it's supposed to work in this Country is; you investigate AFTER there is evidence of a crime. You do NOT investigate to FIND evidence of a crime[/QUOTE]

This is when Trump fuckheads revert to INSISTING to be called MORONS......

Read the above.......this idiot is stating that if there are "rumors" that some Islamic radicals are planning to bomb the WH..........Our intelligence agencies should investigate ONLY AFTER they blow up the damn WH......

Hopefully such morons haven't bred too many more such morons.

Originally, there was no 'spying'.
BULLSHIT.

The State Department released documents yesterday showing their State Dept agent IMMEDIATELY knew Steele was lying during an interview when he mentioned a Russian Consulate in Miami, Fla.
-- THERE IS NO / NEVER WAS A RUSSIAN CONSOLATE IN MIAMI.

This was days before the FBI / Comey chose to illegally use the Dossier, which they KNEW was unreliable / bogus to commit FISA Court Abuses in order to get an illegal warrant to SPY on Trump and his team.

THE STATE DEPARTMENT SAID IT IDENTIFIED IMMEDIATELY THAT STEELE WAS A TRUMP-HATING BIASED FOREIGN SPY WHO HAD A DEADLINE OF PRIOR TO THE ELECTION TO GET THIS FAKE NEWS DOSSIER OUT. THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAS ADMITTED THAT IT THEN SENT THIS INFORMATION OUT TO 'THE ENTIRE INTEL COMMUNITY' AND THAT THIS INFORMATION WAS PASSED TO OBAMA'S DOJ, NSA, CIA, AND COMEY'S FBI.

DOJ'S BRUCE OHER TESTIFIED THAT HE INFORMED OBAMA'S DOJ, NSA, CIA, AND FBI OF THIS ALSO, THAT BOTH STEEELE AND THE DOSSIER WERE UNRELIABLE BEFORE COMEY, BRENNAN, AND ROSENSTEIN CHOSE TO ILLEGALLY COMMIT FISA COURT ABUSES AND PERJURY BEFORE CONGRESS BY TRYING TO PASS THE DOSSIER INFO OFF AS 'LEGITIMATE INTEL'.

The intentional illegal use of the known false dossier by Comey, Rosenstein, and Brennan was what started the illegal spying and was the 1st stages of the now-exposed coup.

Despite what Comey and Wray say...

Secret illegal electronic surveillance of US citizens IS 'SPYING', and it is NOT 'ok' for the FBI to plant agents in / near a political campaign with the intent of setting a candidate up / taking them down.

Try reading past the first sentence in my post. Maybe you'll understand my point if you do

What did these spies do? If they were just watching what went on and didn't take or copy documents or interfere, what would be wrong with that, really?
Go back and read how foreign Intel agencies and the FBI were involved in setting Papadopoulos up.

Go back and look at the details again how Obama himself overrode his own Immigration Department's ban of the Russian lawyer to get her into the country so she could meet with Trump Jr, how the FBI knew when/where the meeting would take place, had the place under electronically surveillance, Obama's own personal ex-CIA Russian interpreter was in the room....how the Russian Lawyer met with Fusion GPS the day before the meeting, the day of the meeting, and the day after the meeting...
-- If people can't see the set-up they are more stupid than Hillary not knowing she was breaking laws.

These are only 2 of the pieces of overwhelming evidence that has exposed the Obama administration's failed coup attempt.

It's not okay.

The way it's supposed to work in this Country is; you investigate AFTER there is evidence of a crime. You do NOT investigate to FIND evidence of a crime[/QUOTE]

This is when Trump fuckheads revert to INSISTING to be called MORONS......

Read the above.......this idiot is stating that if there are "rumors" that some Islamic radicals are planning to bomb the WH..........Our intelligence agencies should investigate ONLY AFTER they blow up the damn WH......

Hopefully such morons haven't bred too many more such morons.
No collusion / crime.
No evidence of collusion / crime.
No evidence of collusion / crime EVER warranting an investigation or Special Counsel.....

What do you not understand about Mueller's team's conclusion and their failure to prove guilt, failure to indict even 1 person for collusion, failure to convict even 1 person for collusion, failure to indict 1 person for obstruction, and failure to convict 1 person for obstruction?

The fact is that the FBI was investigating whether the Russians were interfering in the campaign and they received information that the Trump campaign might have been involved.
BULLSHIT - DEBUNKED.

Overwhelming evidence has come out and keeps coming out how the FBI intentionally illegally engaged in FISA Court Abuses and Perjury before Congress by presenting known unreliable dossier info paid for by Hillary Clinton as 'legitimate Intel'.

It is ridiculous that you would even try to claim that such illegal activity is part of a normal investigation where there was never any evidence suggesting Trump or his team illegally colluded with Russians.

No collusion / crime.
No evidence of collusion / crime.
No evidence of collusion / crime EVER warranting an investigation or Special Counsel.....

What do you not understand about Mueller's team's conclusion and their failure to prove guilt, failure to indict even 1 person for collusion, failure to convict even 1 person for collusion, failure to indict 1 person for obstruction, and failure to convict 1 person for obstruction?

Fuckheads.....like you..........disregard the fact that Mueller COULD NOT indict the moron-in-chief because of DOJ policies.......HOWEVER, Mueller CLEARLY spells out this in his report:

"..............The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.”

Comey's comment demonstrates an attitude that constitutes not only a threat against American citizens and their Constitutional Rights but also constitutes a domestic threat to the government of the United States.

Comey, the former Director of the FBI, expressed the belief that it is ok for the FBI to be above the law / Constitution and to engage in obvious illegal activity when acting in a manner THEY / IT deems justifiable.

Much like politicians, the FBI is supposed to SERVE the United States Govt / American people and have instead demonstrated they have elevated themselves to positions of un-checked power, their loyalty being to the FBI 1st and to their own bias / politics / political loyalties. Comey and the FBI leadership, in this case, chose sides, taking part in the Obama administration's protection of Hillary and the failed coup attempt against Trump.

SIDE NOTE:
It has never been a secret that the top government agencies - especially the CIA, FBI, and Intel Community - have grown its leaders from within the agencies and that their loyalty has always been to the Agencies 1st. They have always acted on behalf of the agencies and have acted to protect their own from sandal and punishment for their crimes.

Mueller was the former FBI Director, and as Director evidence shows he hid evidence of Russian crimes - to include intimidation, extortion, and bribery of politicians and nuclear agency employees - during the Uranium One Scandal. Evidence also shows Mueller was called before a Secret FISA Court to explain why HIS FBI illegally engaged in FISA Court Abuses at least 75 times. PROVING THAT MUELLER AND HIS FBI ENGAGED IN CRIMINAL FISA COURT ABUSES. (The fact that the US IG is now finding this criminal FBI activity continued under Comey, Mueller's protégé, shows Mueller never stopped that from happening at the FBI.

Comey, as mentioned, was Mueller's protégé, raised / groomed within the FBI to take over when Mueller left. Evidence shows, just like when Mueller was Director, the FBI continued to engage in illegal activity under Comey, and we also see the same criminal arrogance from another former FBI Director who is openly attempting to justify his and his FBI's criminal activity while attempting to defend / protect the FBI and its reputation.

Wray, the NEW FBI Director, has already demonstrated he is a carbon copy of Mueller and Comey by acting to defend the FBI and its exposed illegal spying rather than 'clean his house'. Wray actually publicly stated, like Comey, that secret illegal electronic surveillance of US citizens - and Presidential candidates and their team during elections obviously - without their knowing about it is 'NOT SPYING'.

:wtf:

The ONLY thing that can break this chain, IMO, is to finally appoint an FBI Director (and CIA Director) who has NOT been groomed from within the agency and whose loyalties lie with the agency 1st and political parties 2nd.

The threat to the United States rests with right wing garbage like you. The FBI investigation was conducted according to the rules of the FBI. Right wingers have attacked 2 synagogues, a Baltimore newsroom, sent bombs in the mail and stockpiled weapons to use against Trump's political opponents.

There is no evidence of illegal activity and the current FBI Director says he has no evidence of anything illegal in the FBI investigation. You accuse him of conspiracy but Trump put him in his position.

The FBI did not choose sides. Voters had no idea that the Trump campaign was under investigation until after the election. They went to great lengths to maintain that secrecy. They publicly announced they were re-opening the e-mail investigation the weekend before the election. That doesn't sound like they were against Trump.

The side note is how the Republicans put party above the US Constitution. They have allowed Trump to ignore the Constitution because he is their guy. There is no Uranium One scandal. Shep Smith destroyed that talking point. Sorry John Solomon is not a honest source.

Wray said no such thing. This is what he said.

"I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity, and part of investigative activity includes surveillance activity of different shapes and sizes. And to me, the key question is making sure that's done by the book, consistent with our lawful authorities. That's the key question. Different people use different colloquial phrases."

Wray again said he has seen no evidence of spying.

Originally, there was no 'spying'.

Remember how, for years, the Ministry of Truth made fun of Trump for insisting there was spying? Phone-Tapping?

The CIA, FBI all of them denied it ever happened.

The Big Lie now is -- "Well we had to do it because we had evidence of a crime"

No they didn't. Steele Dossier has been shot to shit. Next, they'll be saying, "We had the obligation to check on the rumors"

Then they'll say, "We had the right to check on Trump"

Then it will be, "You can't prosecute us because we have Absolute Immunity during the conduct of our jobs". Mark my words. They WILL say that

And, all the while the DISGUSTING FILTH, er, er, er, I mean The Ministry of Truth will back them up.

Sure, there's no Deep State here. Move along, nothing to see here

You know that story that's all over the news? You know, about the Mosque in Philadelphia and the kids singing songs about beheading Jews? What's that? You don't? Why surely it got as much press as a Catholic kid smiling at an Indian, right?

No? That is so ODD. Not like the
Ministry of Truth MSM to mess up like that.

There is no evidence of any wiretaps on the Trump campaign other than incidental contact. The FISA warrants against Page were not obtained until after he left the campaign.

The Steele Dossier has not been shot to pieces. Comey confirmed parts of it had been verified.

You are the DISGUSTING FILTH that demonstrates how fake news gets spread. It starts out with propagandists like John Solomon Then people like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh act as fences. Then it is picked up by trashy Trump then distributed by Trump trash like yourselves.

The only Deep State is the one right wingers created as they need a boogeyman to rally around.

Fuckheads.....like you..........disregard the fact that Mueller COULD NOT indict the moron-in-chief because of DOJ policies.......HOWEVER, Mueller CLEARLY spells out this in his report:

INDICT THE PRESIDENT FOR WHAT?

AGAIN, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE WAS

NO COLLUSION PROVEN - NONE...NEVER...
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION WARRANTING AN INVESTIGATION
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION WARRANTING A SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTMENT
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BY TRUMP OR HIS TEAM
NO INDICTMENT FOR COLLUSION OF ANYONE
NO CONVICTION OF ANYONE FOR COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENT FOR OBSTRUCTION OF ANYONE
NO CONVICTION OF ANYONE FOR OBSTRUCTION

????

MUELLER AND HIS TEAM FAILED TO PROVE GUILT, FAILED TO INDICT ANYONE FOR COLLUSION / OBSTRUCTION, AND FAILED TO CONVICT ANYONE FOR COLLUSION / OBSTRUCTION....THAT IS BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!

There is no evidence of any wiretaps on the Trump campaign other than incidental contact.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA.........

Overwhelming evidence proves Comey / the FBI illegally engaged in FISA Court Abuses in order to illegally spy on Trump and his team.

The FBI conducted secret illegal electronic surveillance on US citizens / Trump team members during an election.

Your continued attempts to spin are pathetic...

"Cooper followed up, “But sending an investigator undercover to meet with somebody who is connected to the campaign, they claimed he was later on just a coffee boy. That is an extreme step, no?”

Comey replied: "No, it’s a reasonable..."

Comey also doubled-down on insisting that secret illegal electronic surveillance on US citizens is not 'Spying'...

“Yeah, I’m not going to comment on a particular investigative step, because that’s for the bureau to do, and I’m not in the government any longer, but the FBI doesn’t spy to begin with."

Comey: It’s ‘Totally Normal’ To Plant People Near Political Campaigns
kinda sensationalizing the headline a bit huh? it was pretty bad as it was but people tend to go for drama more often than any of us should i suppose.

i hate it when the left does it, i hate it when the right does it. i simply hate it when people scream out shit that simply isn't true as if it is.

"Cooper followed up, “But sending an investigator undercover to meet with somebody who is connected to the campaign, they claimed he was later on just a coffee boy. That is an extreme step, no?”

Comey also doubled-down on insisting that secret illegal electronic surveillance on US citizens is not 'Spying'...

“Yeah, I’m not going to comment on a particular investigative step, because that’s for the bureau to do, and I’m not in the government any longer, but the FBI doesn’t spy to begin with."

False narrative. I listened to it.

False narrative, totally our of context, I listened to it.

Evidence shows the FBI used agents to set-up and spy on Trump team members.

Since when is it 'OK' for the FBI to attempt to set-up political candidates during a Presidential election?

Since when is it the FBI's job to attempt to take down a political party candidate's opponent using false propaganda bought and paid for by that candidate...which more and more evidence shows is exactly what the FBI - actually the Obama administration (DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI) - did?

Evidence does not show that. There is no evidence that the Trump campaign was set-up. This is a far right wing diatribe. You need a boogeyman so you invent one. This is a fancy way of saying they are picking on us. Grow up.

Comey is a traitorous scumbag. In a perfect America, he would be hanged as a traitor publicly.
Comey is slime.
Strzok is slime.
Page is slime.
I'm disgusted enough to stop there, but there's more.

kinda sensationalizing the headline a bit huh? it was pretty bad as it was but people tend to go for drama more often than any of us should i suppose.

i hate it when the left does it, i hate it when the right does it. i simply hate it when people scream out shit that simply isn't true as if it is.

I do not consider Comey opining that it is ok for the FBI to attempt to get close to / spy on political candidates in the middle of an election as 'sensationalizing' Comey's attempted justification of him and his FBI doing so....

To each his own, though....

I do not consider Comey opining that it is ok for the FBI to attempt to get close to / spy on political candidates in the middle of an election as 'sensationalizing' Comey's attempted justification of him and his FBI doing so....

To each his own, though....
i don't think so either. my point was more to the altering of a headline to make something already "wow" even MORE inflamitory. it adds to the rhetoric and keeps things "extreme" when that "extreme" nature is what everyone needs to back away from.

frankly, you've been shouting extreme shit in headlines since i got here about THIS IS IT type shit and to date, not a one has come about. after what, 2+ years, you think you'd chill out on the shouting when the end result has NEVER been what you predicted.

frankly, you've been shouting extreme shit in headlines since i got here about...
'Extreme Shit'?

You do not think that a US President and his administration protecting a political candidate, illegally spying on another, and attempting a now-exposed failed coup attempt is not 'extreme shit'?

frankly, you've been shouting extreme shit in headlines since i got here about...
'Extreme Shit'?

You do not think that a US President and his administration protecting a political candidate, illegally spying on another, and attempting a now-exposed failed coup attempt is not 'extreme shit'?
again - yes i do.

but again - is your interpretation of the headline the same as the story itself, or did you add to the DANGER WILL ROBINSON for effect? if something is a piece of crap i can call it a piece of crap w/o dozens of adjectives put there to express my own emotions around the topic and make it RUN FOR YOUR LIVES type stuff like you tend to do.

There is no evidence of any wiretaps on the Trump campaign other than incidental contact. The FISA warrants against Page were not obtained until after he left the campaign.

These right wing idiots are actually accusing the FISA judges of being ignorant stooges.....Never mind that most are ALSO republicans ...appointed by the Chief Justice who is also a republican....AND that the repeated FISA warrants can ONLY be reissued IF tangible results from previous warrants are presented to these same judges.

INDICT THE PRESIDENT FOR WHAT?

AGAIN, WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE WAS

NO COLLUSION PROVEN - NONE...NEVER...
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION WARRANTING AN INVESTIGATION
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION WARRANTING A SPECIAL COUNSEL APPOINTMENT
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BY TRUMP OR HIS TEAM
NO INDICTMENT FOR COLLUSION OF ANYONE
NO CONVICTION OF ANYONE FOR COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENT FOR OBSTRUCTION OF ANYONE
NO CONVICTION OF ANYONE FOR OBSTRUCTION

????

MUELLER AND HIS TEAM FAILED TO PROVE GUILT, FAILED TO INDICT ANYONE FOR COLLUSION / OBSTRUCTION, AND FAILED TO CONVICT ANYONE FOR COLLUSION / OBSTRUCTION....THAT IS BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!

You are an idiot who can't fucking read even ONE line of the report.....AND you will remain to be an idiot.........the only difference will be that you'll soon be an idiot with ulcers.

LMAO

Forum List

Back