🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey: It's perfectly ok for the FBI to plant agents in political campaigns to spy on candidates

At one point Comey declared, "I believe in the chain of command."

In the next moment he declared that he took it upon himself to ignore that chain of command / ignore the responsibility and authority of the FBI (to simply investigate and report) and instead acted on his own in order to 'preserve the values of the institutions'.

"Comey has defended his decisions as director, insisting he was trying to protect the FBI from even further criticism and "didn't see that I had a choice."

"The honest answer is I screwed up a couple of things, but ... I think given what I knew at the time, these were the decisions that were best calculated to preserve the values of the institutions," Comey told ABC News. "I still think it was the right thing to do."

Nowhere in the roles, responsibilities, and / or authorities of the FBI / FBI Director does it say the FBI or Director may act independently on their own based off of their own opinions / beliefs, usurping other government agency powers / responsibilities, to 'preserve THEIR values of govt institutions.

The fact that he did so anyway is a crime and the belief by Comey or other govt agencies that they can do so is a direct threat to this government.

Comey also said that in his opinion Hillary should not have been prosecuted..

Thank you for reminding people that what Comey did was, as the US IG described in their report, "usurp the authority of the US AG (Lynch) / DOJ".

It is neither the FBI's nor the FBI Director's role / responsibility (or within their authority) to decide who gets indicted or not. The purpose of the FBI is to conduct professional investigations and authorized intelligence collection.

Comey and the FBI's job was to investigate and report (302s...).

The US IG report slammed Comey and the FBI for declaring THEY / HE had decided Hillary Clinton should not be recommended for indictment, especially after the FBI discovered and reported so many crimes, after he declared Hillary HAD broken laws. In doing so, Comey CLEARLY overstepped his authority.

DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say

"It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement," Rosenstein said in a letter to Trump recommending Comey be fired. "At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors."

I think the reason that the little Swamp cabal decided to have Comey pardon Hillary instead of the DOJ was because of the bad press Bill Clinton received meeting privately with the head of the DOJ when his wife was being investigated.

actually the constitution says threats foreign and domestic. so if trump was viewed as a threat, great. but the ease of crossing valid investigation to political power play is thin and easy to miss.
Except there was NEVER any evidence of a crime, NEVER any evidence of collusion, NEVER.....so there was no reason to consider Trump a 'threat'. The only one he was ever a threat to was Obama, Hillary, and the Democrats.
i never said there was. you're taking my saying "dude, chill out on the dramafied headlines" into disagreeing with you.

example of a huge issue today - people think if you don't agree with them, you are 100% opposed to everything they are saying. we've gotten THAT extreme and it's usually cause of the Click Bait style headlines.

1oqv5f.jpg
Now there is an asshole that should have been locked up if not stood up in front of a firing squad. And the FBI still has that asshole's name on their building. That alone tells me everything I need to know about the FBI.

Comey also said that in his opinion Hillary should not have been prosecuted..

Thank you for reminding people that what Comey did was, as the US IG described in their report, "usurp the authority of the US AG (Lynch) / DOJ".

It is neither the FBI's nor the FBI Director's role / responsibility (or within their authority) to decide who gets indicted or not. The purpose of the FBI is to conduct professional investigations and authorized intelligence collection.

Comey and the FBI's job was to investigate and report (302s...).

The US IG report slammed Comey and the FBI for declaring THEY / HE had decided Hillary Clinton should not be recommended for indictment, especially after the FBI discovered and reported so many crimes, after he declared Hillary HAD broken laws. In doing so, Comey CLEARLY overstepped his authority.

DOJ watchdog finds James Comey defied authority as FBI director, sources say

"It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement," Rosenstein said in a letter to Trump recommending Comey be fired. "At most, the Director should have said the FBI had completed its investigation and presented its findings to federal prosecutors."

I think the reason that the little Swamp cabal decided to have Comey pardon Hillary instead of the DOJ was because of the bad press Bill Clinton received meeting privately with the head of the DOJ when his wife was being investigated.

Comey never had the power to pardon anyone for anything so that bitch is still venerable.

Nat, I have read the report. I have read the report, the documents released by the State Department, the testimony of Bruce Oher released by Congress / the DOJ, the documents released by the State Department exposing how the State Department picked up immediately that Steele was lying / biased and how she informed Obama's DOJ / NSA / CIA / FBI - just as Oher had done - of this BEFORE Comey chose to illegally use the dossier to commit FISA Court Abuses..

If you DID reaad all the reports, then YOUR problem is reading comprehension....and I can;t help your fucked up ignorance......

Wait for Mueller's testimony....maybe someone will have pictures to help dimwits like you comprehend.

i never said there was. you're taking my saying "dude, chill out on the dramafied headlines" into disagreeing with you.
Actually I am not. Your opinion SEEMS to be that my stressing the critical importance of this - the biggest scandal in US history - is 'sensationalizing' the news. That is your opinion. I respect it. I am just stating that is not what I am trying to do and that I find this to be a direct threat that needs to not only be brought to the attention of the American people but that the exposed traitors should be dealt with in the harshest legal manner possible.

example of a huge issue today - people think if you don't agree with them, you are 100% opposed to everything they are saying. we've gotten THAT extreme and it's usually cause of the Click Bait style headlines.

People will think whatever they want anyway - I do not let concern for what others may or may not think of me affect what I do / say. The only people I disagree with are the snowflakes who continue to ignore the overwhelming evidence and continue to defend the exposed traitors. I do not have to agree with them. They do not have to agree with me. We do not have to see eye-to-eye to engage in discussion. I will not attempt to silence anyone, as I spent 30 years fighting for everyone's constitutional rights / right to say what they want whether I agree r not...and I still do so. I will not, however, remain silent while someone lies / ignores fact / defends proven traitors.

Again, I do not take what you are saying as disagreeing with me. You made your point of how you see things...several times...after which I explained myself...several times.

Nat, I have read the report. I have read the report, the documents released by the State Department, the testimony of Bruce Oher released by Congress / the DOJ, the documents released by the State Department exposing how the State Department picked up immediately that Steele was lying / biased and how she informed Obama's DOJ / NSA / CIA / FBI - just as Oher had done - of this BEFORE Comey chose to illegally use the dossier to commit FISA Court Abuses..

If you DID reaad all the reports, then YOUR problem is reading comprehension....and I can;t help your fucked up ignorance......

Wait for Mueller's testimony....maybe someone will have pictures to help dimwits like you comprehend.
Again, please provide us with a link to one single Mueller indictment / conviction of anyone connected to Trump for the crimes of collusion or obstruction..... AGAIN, the fact is you CAN'T because there was NEVER any evidence of any such crime that warranted an investigation, NEVER any evidence, crime, indictment, or conviction of any such crime...because there NEVER was one.

What Mueller says or does not say does not matter because the investigation is OVER. Mueller and his team FAILED TO PROVE GUILT.

Mueller perpetrated the SAME EXACT EGGREGIOUS PROSECUTORIAL ETHICAL VIOLATION that his protégé Comey did earlier -- BOTH were tasked with investigating and reporting, and when they were unable to prove guilt they went beyond that responsibility and provided PERSONAL BIASED OPINION / POLITICAL NARRATIVES as well.

AGAIN, what do you NOT understand about
- NO evidence of collusion warranting an investigation
- NO crime of collusion warranting an investigation
- NO indictment of 1 single person for collusion
- NO conviction of 1 single person for collusion
- NO indictment for obstruction
- NO conviction for obstruction

????

Your continued denial and spinning is pathetic.

Actually I am not. Your opinion SEEMS to be that my stressing the critical importance of this - the biggest scandal in US history - is 'sensationalizing' the news. That is your opinion. I respect it. I am just stating that is not what I am trying to do and that I find this to be a direct threat that needs to not only be brought to the attention of the American people but that the exposed traitors should be dealt with in the harshest legal manner possible.

People will think whatever they want anyway - I do not let concern for what others may or may not think of me affect what I do / say. The only people I disagree with are the snowflakes who continue to ignore the overwhelming evidence and continue to defend the exposed traitors. I do not have to agree with them. They do not have to agree with me. We do not have to see eye-to-eye to engage in discussion. I will not attempt to silence anyone, as I spent 30 years fighting for everyone's constitutional rights / right to say what they want whether I agree r not...and I still do so. I will not, however, remain silent while someone lies / ignores fact / defends proven traitors.

Again, I do not take what you are saying as disagreeing with me. You made your point of how you see things...several times...after which I explained myself...several times.
like i said - post as you will. there are simply times i gotta "turn it off" because everything is a WE GOT THEM NOW!!! or a setup for that.

years later, no one has been "gotten" and the "biggest scandal in US history" clearly isn't being sensationalized.

carry on.

like i said - post as you will. there are simply times i gotta "turn it off" because everything is a WE GOT THEM NOW!!! or a setup for that.
Cool. Go for it. Do what you have to do.

Cool. Go for it. Do what you have to do.
fine. just don't sit there and look at the stories headline and then your own and say you're not ramping it up for max drama.

Forum List

Back