🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey Lie #34,623

Good. Richest area in America is around DC. If they can’t get another job or have savings to get by until their back pay (yes another free vacation) then too bad for them.

Yup... because a government shutdown is going to work out so well for you guys.
Americans applaud Trump for it.
Americans have been demanding a wall for decades. The last 4 Presidents promised it, this one is delivering it.

$17M raised so far on the Go Fund Me.

What did Ford raise on her assault on Kavanaugh? $240k?

This is Trump's shutdown, 100%. He said he would be proud to do it and he did it.

So, tell me why did Trump lie about Mexico paying for the wall?

No, he said he was proud to do it, FOR BORDER SECURITY.

But after that, the ball swung over to the Democrats' court. They (in the Senate) had the ball, and THEY were proud to shut down the government, by voting against the wall, and they did just that.

And what makes you think Mexico won't pay for the wall ?
He claims to know the future.

Just for your information a border wall will not bring any meaningful border security.
How many border security experts need to tell you that?
Both the head of border security and the head of CBP have said the wall WILL bring meaningful border security.

Let me guess you've been watching CNN. No ? MSNBC ? PBS ?

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
- Donald Jackass Tramp
I see nothing at all wrong with that quote. If you do, please state what.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-6.36.07-PM-300x157.png

Now reality:
Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-6.38.15-PM-300x237.png

The man is the poster child for Deep State.

So, he was off by two weeks, the rest of his post is 100% correct. Trump told us 1000 times Mexico would pay for the wall.
He was not off by 2 weeks, The OP can't read a calendar. Their pay ends on the 22nd and Christmas comes on the 25th, so they are not getting paid for Christmas.
They are paid thru Jan 3, Dufus.
You Leftards don’t even understand pay cycles yet you want to gut our economic system into a Commie system.

you are wrong...again. At least you are consistent.

Their pay period ended on 22nd of December. They will get their pay for that pay period between the 28th and the 3rd depending on the bank.

Now reality:

So, he was off by two weeks, the rest of his post is 100% correct. Trump told us 1000 times Mexico would pay for the wall.
He was not off by 2 weeks, The OP can't read a calendar. Their pay ends on the 22nd and Christmas comes on the 25th, so they are not getting paid for Christmas.
You Leftards don’t even understand pay cycles yet you want to gut our economic system into a Commie system.

Their pay period ended on 22nd of December. They will get their pay for that pay period between the 28th and the 3rd depending on the bank.
January 3, 2019, ignoramus.

https://www.nfc.usda.gov/Publications/Forms/1217n_18.pdf

Now reality:

January 3, 2019, ignoramus.

https://www.nfc.usda.gov/Publications/Forms/1217n_18.pdf

you just love to show your ignorance.

You will notice that on the link you provided that pay periods end on Saturday. Jan 3 2019 is a Thursday, thus that cannot be the end of the pay period. If you look at the 2019 calendar you will see the pay period ends on the 5th of Jan. https://www.nfc.usda.gov/Publications/Forms/1217n_19.pdf

If you look at your link you will see that pay period 25 (not 26 as the tweet above states) runs from Dec 9th to Dec 22nd. That is the period that people will get paid for this coming weekend.

Pay period 26 started on the 23, after the shutdown occurred so nobody will get paid for that pay period until the shutdown is over...if then.

I hope this helped, but I have no doubt you will continue to double down on your stupidity.

The fact that he has closed down the government because he has no funding for the wall. If Mexico were going to pay for it then the government would not be shut down
FALSE! There is nothing to say that Mexico still won't pay for the wall after it is completed, and the bill amount is ascertained, as most work is typically done. Mexico has nothing to say about the wall payment. It will be taken from US>Mexico remittances, as Trump has said all along.

And Democrats bear just as much (if not more) blame for the shutdown. They chose to allow it, by refusing to fund the wall.

The fact that he has closed down the government because he has no funding for the wall. If Mexico were going to pay for it then the government would not be shut down
FALSE! There is nothing to say that Mexico still won't pay for the wall after it is completed, and bill is ascertained, as most work is typically done, Mexico has nothing to say about the wall payment, It will be taken from US>Mexico remittances, as Trump has said all along.

And Democrats bear just as much (if not more) blame for the shutdown. They chose to allow it, by refusing to fund the wall.

Please provide the quote of Trump saying that it would be taken from US>Mexico remittances.

FALSE! There is nothing to say that Mexico still won't pay for the wall after it is completed, and the bill amount is ascertained, as most work is typically done. Mexico has nothing to say about the wall payment. It will be taken from US>Mexico remittances, as Trump has said all along.

Nope, this one is all on Trump, he said so himself.

But this is what you Trump sheep are doing...

Trump: "Give me everything I want or will shut down the Govt"

Dems: "no"

Trump Sheep: "see, it is the Dems fault"

:21::21::21:

Please provide the quote of Trump saying that it would be taken from US>Mexico remittances.

I am happy to help an information-deprived liberal.

washingtonpost_black_32.png

Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall
In a two-page memo to The Washington Post, March 2016, Trump outlined for the first time how he would seek to force Mexico to pay for his 1,000-mile border fence, which Trump has made a cornerstone of his presidential campaign and which has been repeatedly scoffed at by current and former Mexican leaders.

Memo explains how Donald Trump plans to pay for border wall

Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall - The Washington Post

Last edited:

The March 2016 memo used old data from the Pew Research enter staing US>Mexico remittances as $24 Billion/year. Later that year, PRC updated that to $28 billion/year, and now in almost 2019, it's probably well above $30 Billion/year.

Last edited:
Nope, this one is all on Trump, he said so himself.

But this is what you Trump sheep are doing...

Trump: "Give me everything I want or will shut down the Govt"

Dems: "no"

Trump Sheep: "see, it is the Dems fault"

:21::21::21:
Ball was in Democrats' court. They chose shutdown.

Wow. I never encountered anything like this before. I couldn't
get the Washington Post links to post, so I kept on trying multiple times. After I gave up, there they were, posted multiple times.

When I tried to remove the duplicates (6 of them), they couldn't be edited out.

Oh well, better to have too many than not enough.

Forum List

Back