Comey Stares Down DOJ: Why doesn't AG Sessions confirm or deny Trump's wiretapping claims?

FISA IS NOT A COURT

IT EXISTS BECAUSE AMERICANS ARE NARCOTIZED

I'm sure you and your other right wing nitwits were JUST as angered when another American, H. Clinton, got railroaded by hackers who intruded in her and DNC's privacy

It seems kind of strange that the first thing FBI director Comey would do is try to refute the President's allegations instead of doing what the third letter in the familiar "FBI" logo mandates. Sumpthin ain't right in the FBI or the CIA and I hope Trump doesn't make the same mistake Bush did by keeping on stooges appointed by a previous democrat administration in order to try to look like a nice guy. .

ALL of this is happening because of an over aggressive and unfair persecution of Trump by the media
No. All of this is happening because Trump has knee-jerk reactions to unsubstantiated conspiracy theory stories that he reads in right wing blogs.

And he better get used to it if he's going to continue to soil the Office of the president of United States with his childish behavior

After all, Sessions has access to all the intelligence.

FBI Director James Comey Asked DOJ To Refute Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

He said the president’s allegation was false.

FBI Director James Comey asked the Department of Justice to “publicly reject” PresidentDonald Trump’s explosive allegation over the weekend that then-President Barack Obama had ordered a wiretap of Trump’s communications during the presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Sunday.

Comey said that Trump’s claim, which he tweeted early on Saturday without offering any evidence, “is false and must be corrected,” according to unnamed U.S. officials who spoke with the Times. The Justice Department, led by Trump-nominated Attorney General Jeff Sessions, has not done so yet.

NBC News has since confirmed the story:

More: COMEY STARES DOWN DOJ
View attachment 115618

comey on wiretapping - Google Search

ALL of this is happening because of an over aggressive and unfair persecution of Trump by the media
No. All of this is happening because Trump has knee-jerk reactions to unsubstantiated conspiracy theory stories that he reads in right wing blogs.

And he better get used to it if he's going to continue to soil the Office of the president of United States with his childish behavior

I believe that leaks of some transcripts of calls to Russian officials are about to come out and Trump is trying to create a narrative making him the victim.

It seems kind of strange that the first thing FBI director Comey would do is try to refute the President's allegations instead of doing what the third letter in the familiar "FBI" logo mandates. Sumpthin ain't right in the FBI or the CIA and I hope Trump doesn't make the same mistake Bush did by keeping on stooges appointed by a previous democrat administration in order to try to look like a nice guy. .

There's nothing to investigate if he knows for a fact that it's not true.

Comey himself is about to be exposed. There was no legal reason to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for violations of The Espionage Act, violating FOIA, violating two preservation orders, committing perjury, and willfully and maliciously destroying government property.

This pretty much puts Sessions in a lose-lose situation. If he does the honorable thing - it will further piss Trump off. I've heard that Trump is enraged that Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigations - and even kicked him off the plane.

You heard? From who? Voices in your head?

I believe that leaks of some transcripts of calls to Russian officials are about to come out and Trump is trying to create a narrative making him the victim.
You may be on to something :eusa_think:

You may be right. Why doesn't Sessions confirm or deny wiretapping claims?

Why doesn't Obama come out and deny his attempts to overthrow Democracy along with his Comrades Jill Stein and Hillary Rotten Clinton?

Surely Obama Bin Lying would want to clear his name and defend his legacy, no?

I think those three bozos should come out and tell everyone how much they love America, and respect the results of the election and that they would never lie to The American people....like ever....never ever.

Great question.

I said this long ago and people laughed at me for it, when Trump took the position of Putin and the Russians over his own intelligence agencies, he shot himself in the foot. Now there is no way to cover up the monster behind the door that is going to expose him for the piece of shit that he is.

Forum List

Back