Comey Stares Down DOJ: Why doesn't AG Sessions confirm or deny Trump's wiretapping claims?

This pretty much puts Sessions in a lose-lose situation. If he does the honorable thing - it will further piss Trump off. I've heard that Trump is enraged that Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigations - and even kicked him off the plane.
Sessions isn't involved in this; as you said, he already recused himself. It will have to be the Deputy Director, won't it?

Why doesn't Obama confirm or deny it? So far it seems he came out with some legalese mumbo jumbo that seems to blame subordinates.
Probably for the same reason YOU didn't confirm or deny you did it.
Sounded pretty straightforward to me. No mumbo jumbo yesterday, anyway. Are there more statements from Obama today? Doubtful. He already said NO I DIDN'T.

This pretty much puts Sessions in a lose-lose situation. If he does the honorable thing - it will further piss Trump off. I've heard that Trump is enraged that Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigations - and even kicked him off the plane.
Sessions isn't involved in this; as you said, he already recused himself. It will have to be the Deputy Director, won't it?
Ah thayank ole Jeff might wanna just go home an mow da lawn.

Although presidents can't order wiretaps - it seems only natural that they may be kept informed for reasons of national security.

ALL of this is happening because of an over aggressive and unfair persecution of Trump by the media
No. All of this is happening because Trump has knee-jerk reactions to unsubstantiated conspiracy theory stories that he reads in right wing blogs.

And he better get used to it if he's going to continue to soil the Office of the president of United States with his childish behavior

I believe that leaks of some transcripts of calls to Russian officials are about to come out and Trump is trying to create a narrative making him the victim.

You may be right. Why doesn't Sessions confirm or deny wiretapping claims?
I would assume because no official should comment on something this big without thoroughly checking and rechecking to ensure that they will be giving correct information.

At least that is what he should be doing.

I would assume because no official should comment on something this big without thoroughly checking and rechecking to ensure that they will be giving correct information.

True....EXCEPT.....for Trump.....The orange clown doesn't need "no stinking" evidence or proof.....Just give him a phone and a tweeter account. LOL

ALL of this is happening because of an over aggressive and unfair persecution of Trump by the media
No. All of this is happening because Trump has knee-jerk reactions to unsubstantiated conspiracy theory stories that he reads in right wing blogs.

And he better get used to it if he's going to continue to soil the Office of the president of United States with his childish behavior

I believe that leaks of some transcripts of calls to Russian officials are about to come out and Trump is trying to create a narrative making him the victim.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced this week that he would recuse himself from any investigations into President Donald Trump's campaign.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced this week that he would recuse himself from any investigations into President Donald Trump's campaign.
This isn't about a Russian connection, Sessions should be involved

All Sessions has to do is be honest. It's that simple...

Lol! Good luck with that !
Can you imagine the outcry, if an Obama AG had lied before Congress?

Or if an Obama AG was cited for contempt of Congress? Hint: Eric Holder.
when did that happen

"The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official."

Holder held in contempt

It is part of Donald Trump's campaign. Is English your first language?

These were wiretaps during Trumps campaign and he waited this long to whine about them?

Has the Deputy Director been nominated and approved by the Senate? I really don't know.

These were wiretaps during Trumps campaign and he waited this long to whine about them?

What part of he just found out about it can you comprehend?

Why hasn't the Rump produced a single piece of evidence? I will answer it for you, he is a lying piece of manure

Why hasn't the Rump produced a single piece of evidence? I will answer it for you, he is a lying piece of manure

Evidence is for an investigation to produce.

Because those "trusted intelligence agencies"....like Breibart or Mark Levin's hate-talk-radio show didn't tell him then......

In all seriousness, Trump is DIVERTING attention from his other major problems....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back