Comey's memos were never classified to begin with

The alt right doofi, such as 007 and others, are terrified that special counsel has more info and new ammo.

The demtards turned from MELT DOWN after Hitlery LOST to do ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN TO BRING DOWN THE LEGALLY AND LEGITIMATELY ELECTED PRESIDENT, president Trump.

THAT is what's happening, and thankfully the VAST MAJORITY of Americans KNOW IT.

This ENTIRE charade is a DEMOCRAT WITCH HUNT... PERIOD... END OF STORY.

ALL designed to DELEGITIMIZE and DERAIL President Trump.

There is no FILTHIER bunch of SEWER RATS on the PLANET than the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

You're funny when you do that.

Apparents according to Odium anytime a govt employee writes something it becomes classified. That would be true if it wasn't super bullshit.

Now they want to lock people up for sharing their own notes. Lol....maybe you can have Flynn chant lock her up and say that sweet line "If I did half of what she did I'd be in jail". Which he did and ironically got you whipped up into a creamy froth
1 on 1 meetings with the President are considered classified, confidential.

Comey testified he orchestrated the leaks of his memos in an attempt to get someone to do what he knew 'tainted' Lynch would not - call for a Special Independent Prosecutor.

Apparents according to Odium anytime a govt employee writes something it becomes classified. That would be true if it wasn't super bullshit.

Now they want to lock people up for sharing their own notes. Lol....maybe you can have Flynn chant lock her up and say that sweet line "If I did half of what she did I'd be in jail". Which he did and ironically got you whipped up into a creamy froth
Any private discussion with the president is automatically classified. The level is decided later. I would say this discussion was at the very least SECRET.

mudwhistle

You should check out your own siggy picture.

OR

Post a link to prove this.

:link:

Any private discussion with the president is automatically classified. The level is decided later. I would say this discussion was at the very least SECRET.

False but nice try.
I've held a TS-SCI clearance. I was also a registered Comsec Custodian. I've had way too much experience with this not to know how it works. Any discussion that is private with the president is Classified. You do understand what that means, don't you? The classification could be confidential, secret, or top secret. It all depends on the content of the discussion.

While your assertions that this is true seems compelling you'll need more than that.
Not really. Comey knows he leaked classified information to the press and he thinks he's safe because he thinks Trump wouldn't dare prosecute. He also thought Trump wouldn't fire his worthless ass so soon either.

At the very least what Trump discussed with him was confidential. It really wouldn't matter if it was secret, he still leaked classified discussions to the press. It all goes to intent. Obviously his intent was malicious which carries heavier penalties. His intent was to damage the president and his office. I'd give him a minimum of 20 years for that.

Are you still blaming Dems when they are totally out of power? Still? That's hilarious baby girl.

Government computer, government time.

So if the cafeteria at the FBI used a government computer to print a sign saying "Chicken Soup $2.99 a bowl" that would be classified?

Have you reached that level of ridiculousness in trying to run interference for your messiah
Rachel has the guy who reported on all the countries that sent us info about trump russia connection

Irrelevant. The notes are Government Property which he stole and then leaked.

Actually, Snowflakes should feel proud ... they set out to find evidence in Comey's testimony of obstruction of justice ... and they found it. It just happened to be Obama's 2nd criminal US AG guilty of it instead of Trump.

:p

Are you still blaming Dems when they are totally out of power? Still? That's hilarious baby girl.
OH... out of power? The DEMOCRAT PARTY extends to the ENTIRE FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA WING, boy, and we all know it.

The "LAME STREAM MEDIA" IS the democrat party.

1 on 1 meetings with the President are considered classified, confidential.

Comey testified he orchestrated the leaks of his memos in an attempt to get someone to do what he knew 'tainted' Lynch would not - call for a Special Independent Prosecutor.

"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried,
As he landed his crew with care;
Supporting each man on the top of the tide
By a finger entwined in his hair.

"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
What I tell you three times is true.
"

Notice how quickly you guys dropped the classified line once directly addressed? It was his property, his notes, and weren't classified.

You lose.

The Dems had a Very Bad Day!

Notice how quickly you guys dropped the classified line once directly addressed? It was his property, his notes, and weren't classified.

You lose.

I never said Classified, bub. Try to keep up.

OH... out of power? The DEMOCRAT PARTY extends to the ENTIRE FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA WING, boy, and we all know it.

But the news isn't investigating anyone..Republicans are. Sad covfefe!

You lose.
Bwuhahahaha...

Well, then he should be fired.

Oh, wait.

But the news isn't investigating anyone..Republicans are. Sad covfefe!
The "news?"

There is no "NEWS." It's just NIGHTLY BULL SHIT from the DEMOCRAT PARTY PROPAGANDA WING, and you FUCKING KNOW IT. We ALL know it.

Forum List

Back