Comey's memos were never classified to begin with

This ENTIRE charade is a DEMOCRAT WITCH HUNT... PERIOD... END OF STORY.

ALL designed to DELEGITIMIZE and DERAIL President Trump.

There is no FILTHIER bunch of SEWER RATS on the PLANET than the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Are you still blaming Dems when they are totally out of power? Still? That's hilarious baby girl.
OH... out of power? The DEMOCRAT PARTY extends to the ENTIRE FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA WING, boy, and we all know it.

The "LAME STREAM MEDIA" IS the democrat party.

But the news isn't investigating anyone..Republicans are. Sad covfefe!
The "news?"

There is no "NEWS." It's just NIGHTLY BULL SHIT from the DEMOCRAT PARTY PROPAGANDA WING, and you FUCKING KNOW IT. We ALL know it.

BUT they aren't investigating, the Republicans are. Sad!

No, they contained govt business, therefore weren't his. They are property of the Us govt.
Apparents according to Odium anytime a govt employee writes something it becomes classified. That would be true if it wasn't super bullshit.

Now they want to lock people up for sharing their own notes. Lol....maybe you can have Flynn chant lock her up and say that sweet line "If I did half of what she did I'd be in jail". Which he did and ironically got you whipped up into a creamy froth

Irrelevant. The notes are Government Property which he stole and then leaked.

Notice how quickly you guys dropped the classified line once directly addressed? It was his property, his notes, and weren't classified.

You lose.

The funny thing is Comey leaked info, not to reveal anything against Trump but instead to expose (Obama and) Lynch's criminal, 'tainted' bias and obstruction of justice in protecting Hillary from prosecution.

They HAD to protect Hillary. As the fat, corrupt, stumbling, coughing criminal said, 'It was her turn'.

Not only did Democrats rig elections, engage in election fraud, and cheat in debates - they obstructed Justice and kept Hillary out of jail to keep her in the election.

Apparents according to Odium anytime a govt employee writes something it becomes classified. That would be true if it wasn't super bullshit.

Now they want to lock people up for sharing their own notes. Lol....maybe you can have Flynn chant lock her up and say that sweet line "If I did half of what she did I'd be in jail". Which he did and ironically got you whipped up into a creamy froth
Any private discussion with the president is automatically classified. The level is decided later. I would say this discussion was at the very least SECRET.

False but nice try.
I've held a TS-SCI clearance. I was also a registered Comsec Custodian. I've had way too much experience with this not to know how it works. Any discussion that is private with the president is Classified. You do understand what that means, don't you? The classification could be confidential, secret, or top secret. It all depends on the content of the discussion.

Your problem is you think Trump isn't allowed to keep anything secret from you motherfuckers.

mudwhistle

You are wrong in almost everything you write and you never back up your assertions with links.

Are you still blaming Dems when they are totally out of power? Still? That's hilarious baby girl.
OH... out of power? The DEMOCRAT PARTY extends to the ENTIRE FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA WING, boy, and we all know it.

The "LAME STREAM MEDIA" IS the democrat party.

What does that (incorrect) opinion have to do with this?

Try to stay on topic.

:lame2:

He took them when they were govt property, according to regulations, they are govt business and should have been archived.
The FBI archive is referred to as the Vault. It is information the FBI is making available to the public. Everything an FBI agent writes down is not archived. Agents maintain notes of interviews and case information which may go into case files.

Comey was quite anxious to make sure his ass was covered so there was probably some distribution of the memo(s) within the agency. He would have to be pretty stupid to just write a memo to himself and keep it in a personal file and Comey is not a stupid person.

Every channel is saying something different. No one really knows the difinitive answer if the work product, memos, whatever was considered executive privilege.

We will have to see what happens.

Regardless of whether he is charged, Comey is a slimy political weasel. He speaks and the entire world needs to take a shower.......

So Comey is the bad guy ? Why? Did he not bring forth the truth today?
By his own admission he was weak, intimidated, stunned and didn't know what to do. He brought forth many things. One is that he didn't have the balls to go to his higher ups about being "threatened" when his own testimony saw that Trump did not threaten hom at all. Why leak through a third person? Why not just send it to a Senator or Jeff Sessions. Don't tell me he read Sessions mind and he was going to recuse himself weeks later. Be a man, Comey.

Last edited:

If there is an impeachment, wording indicating obstruction will be article 1. Whether there is an impeachment dependents on other articles. However we are only 5 months into Trump's term, and a lot more is going to happen because protocols, rules, and laws mean nothing to Trump.

Any private discussion with the president is automatically classified. The level is decided later. I would say this discussion was at the very least SECRET.

False but nice try.
I've held a TS-SCI clearance. I was also a registered Comsec Custodian. I've had way too much experience with this not to know how it works. Any discussion that is private with the president is Classified. You do understand what that means, don't you? The classification could be confidential, secret, or top secret. It all depends on the content of the discussion.

Your problem is you think Trump isn't allowed to keep anything secret from you motherfuckers.

Repeating the same thing doesn't make it true.
Link?
It's simple.....the only way Comey could legally relay information that was discussed in private with the president is if it was in his belief that a crime had been committed. Comey doesn't say that. He just said that he later took down notes thinking that Trump would lie about what was said. It was purely to protect his reputation. Problem with that is anything that they discussed could be classified by the president or declared executive privilege. Comey said that he took pains not to give away classified information but he leaked parts of his alleged discussion to the press. This is no different than somebody tapping his phone and giving to the press.....a felony.

If there is an impeachment, wording indicating obstruction will be article 1. Whether there is an impeachment dependents on other articles. However we are only 5 months into Trump's term, and a lot more is going to happen because protocols, rules, and laws mean nothing to Trump.
You can impeach a president for anything, but you have to get enough people to vote for it.....and they have to weigh the risks involved when it blows up in their fucking faces.

Every channel is saying something different. No one really knows the difinitive answer if the work product, memos, whatever was considered executive privilege.
I think the point is.....Democrats don't care about evidence or facts because they're just making them up as they go.

Frequently Asked Questions about Records Management in General
What is a record?

Records are defined in various statutes, including the Federal Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act. The definition that follows is from the Federal Records Act that governs agencies' records management responsibilities.

Records include all books, papers, maps, photographs, machine-readable materials, or other documentary materials, regardless of physical form or characteristics, made or received by an agency of the United States Government under Federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency or its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, or other activities of the Government or because of the informational value of the data in them (44 U.S.C. 3301).

Many of the key terms, phrases, and concepts in this statutory definition of records are defined in CFR Part 1222.12.

He took them when they were govt property, according to regulations, they are govt business and should have been archived.
The FBI archive is referred to as the Vault. It is information the FBI is making available to the public. Everything an FBI agent writes down is not archived. Agents maintain notes of interviews and case information which may go into case files.

Comey was quite anxious to make sure his ass was covered so there was probably some distribution of the memo(s) within the agency. He would have to be pretty stupid to just write a memo to himself and keep it in a personal file and Comey is not a stupid person.

False but nice try.

Repeating the same thing doesn't make it true.
Link?
It's simple.....the only way Comey could legally relay information that was discussed in private with the president is if it was in his belief that a crime had been committed. Comey doesn't say that. He just said that he later took down notes thinking that Trump would lie about what was said. It was purely to protect his reputation. Problem with that is anything that they discussed could be classified by the president or declared executive privilege. Comey said that he took pains not to give away classified information but he leaked parts of his alleged discussion to the press. This is no different than somebody tapping his phone and giving to the press.....a felony.

Again, you make that claim, yet still no link to show all private conversations with the president are classified. Why not?

False but nice try.

I've held the same level of clearance...and you're incorrect.

You do realize that Crooked Donnie Small Hands could have tried to claim Executive Privilege, right? Do you know why he did not?

STEWARD: Chocolate cake, Mr President? (You fat, crazy, lazy piece of cow excrement)*

*inner thought bubble

What classification is that? :lol:

We will have to see what happens.

Regardless of whether he is charged, Comey is a slimy political weasel. He speaks and the entire world needs to take a shower.......

So Comey is the bad guy ? Why? Did he not bring forth the truth today?
By his own admission he was weak, intimidated, stunned and didn't know what to do. He brought forth many things. One is that he didn't have the balls to go to his higher ups about being "threatened" when his own testimony saw that Trump did not threaten hom at all. Why leak through a third person? Why not just send it to a Senator or Jeff Sessions. Don't tell me ne read Sesskions maind and he was going to recuse himself weeks later. Be a man, Comey.
I would think shock would be a better word to describe what Comey must have have felt when the president in a private meeting ask him to go easy on a close associate that's part of the investigation and then tells him he expects his loyalty.

Documenting the event was the right course action. Accusing the president of a crime with no hard evidence would have got him fired on the spot.

You lose because not only are you a liar, you are a stupid Jihadist Son of a Bitch!

How is your love interest, hero and Leftist Patriot and Jihadist - Reality Winner doing?

Are you going to have a Prison Wedding?

Irrelevant. The notes are Government Property which he stole and then leaked.

Notice how quickly you guys dropped the classified line once directly addressed? It was his property, his notes, and weren't classified.

You lose.

Forum List

Back