Comic relief, Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

george-w-bush-miss-me-yet-mens-t-shirt-25.jpg

I'll take Shrub's dull-witted Sane Marginal Competency over today's stupid-clever Clinically Distressed Incompetency, any day.

I honestly feel that most republican voters at this juncture are too much of pussies to admit how awful their GOP president is.
I'm not so sure about that. Ideology is incredibly powerful. An ideologue can immediately talk themselves into virtually anything, and then their ideology runs intellectual interference going forward, ignoring all the bad and focusing on (or even creating) the good. All at a sub-conscious level.

The "side" is irrelevant; clearly, ideology distorts both perceptions and thought processes.

I particularly enjoyed the comment about Representative Blake Farenthold,

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

Analysis | Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’
Hilarious. A couple of years ago, I designed a booth for an automation company for a trade show in LA.
They flew my out there to run the booth.
Across from the booth was another booth manned by Dallas Cheerleaders who were hired to promote some automation technology.

Overweight middle aged white guys were standing in line to have their pictures taken with these cheerleaders.

When the line would wind down and no one was standing there, these cheerleaders would pull out bottles of some kind of spray disinfectant and spray each other all over.

A guy in the booth I was in tried to talk me, a middle aged, overweight white guy to go over and have my picture taken. But after seeing the spray down, that was never going to happen.

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

How slowly these people are to coming around to where the majority of people IN THE WORLD were a year ago, when everyone knew Trump was literally mentally ill and unfit to hold any office.

Well, no one in the Democrat party will be able to determine that. They are the nuttiest people in the world. Look at Little Debbie. She smashes up her computer for no reason, but doesn't throws it away. And now how is she is going to explain to the investigators about why she has kept a smashed up computer in her home. All of them needs to take their meds to cure them from their illness.

FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT Aide's Home - Geller Report

raw
Funny, you seem to accuse "Little Debbie" of something, but then post a link that's about someone else.

Weird.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

How slowly these people are to coming around to where the majority of people IN THE WORLD were a year ago, when everyone knew Trump was literally mentally ill and unfit to hold any office.

Well, no one in the Democrat party will be able to determine that. They are the nuttiest people in the world. Look at Little Debbie. She smashes up her computer for no reason, but doesn't throws it away. And now how is she is going to explain to the investigators about why she has kept a smashed up computer in her home. All of them needs to take their meds to cure them from their illness.

FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT Aide's Home - Geller Report

raw
Funny, you seem to accuse "Little Debbie" of something, but then post a link that's about someone else.

Weird.
I'm so sorry that I have posted the wrong post.

Daily Caller: Smashed Hard Drives Retrieved from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's Former IT Aide

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

raw

Weird.

Daily Caller: Smashed Hard Drives Retrieved from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's Former IT Aide

What's the scandal?
The former employees stole equipment from members. Has anyone beyond them been implicated in any way?

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

raw

Weird.

What's the scandal?
The former employees stole equipment from members. Has anyone beyond them been implicated in any way?
She wants the smashed up hard drives back. And why would employees steal computers just to smash them up? It is just like saying that someone has stolen Hillary's cell phones just to smash them up and remove the SIM cards. And it is as so like a robber that goes around shooting their victims without taking nothing from the victims. Debbie could of have reported that the computers were stolen in order to collect the insurance. But she did not report the computers being stolen.

raw

Weird.

What's the scandal?
She wants the smashed up hard drives back. And why would employees steal computers just to smash them up? It is just like saying that someone has stolen Hillary's cell phones just to smash them up and remove the SIM cards. And it is as so like a robber that goes around shooting their victims without taking nothing from the victims. Debbie could of have reported that the computers were stolen in order to collect the insurance. But she did not report the computers being stolen.

Where's the scandal? She wants the stolen property returned. Why do you find that nefarious?

raw

Weird.

What's the scandal?
to the democrats, none of this raises suspicion. but why did someone meet with a russian is tantamount to treason and impeachment.

crazy times when we apply right and wrong in such a biased fashion.

raw

Weird.

What's the scandal?
to the democrats, none of this raises suspicion. but why did someone meet with a russian is tantamount to treason and impeachment.

crazy times when we apply right and wrong in such a biased fashion.

The Dems were the victims, no?

raw

Weird.

What's the scandal?

Where's the scandal? She wants the stolen property returned. Why do you find that nefarious?
I guess that the Dems only attracts thieves that steals property, just to damage it. I got to look at the police report to see what really had happen. i guess I'll wait for Debbie to decide to call the police to make the report.

The Swamp Rats are crazy. Particularly the senators. Just gross. Anyhoo, the fact the majority of Americans have had enough of the Swamp Rats is why The Donald won in a landslide.
Funny you still don't see DT has stocked the swamp with the exact same people he predicted Hillary would stock it with.
You naive dumb mfer

Forum List

Back