Coming soon to a left behind hick town near you!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Welp, no new real jobs have come into these small left behind hovels, just the local 5 and dime added on 2 more hicks for the summer rush crowd....but heres whats on its way:

We've already seen gas prices hike up pass 3 bucks, gonna be that way for a long time folks
The Fed just announced interest rate hikes, so lending and credit cards are going up
This Tariff war, soon milk, can goods and pork, prices will increase and there will be more to come
This Oct. benefits enrollment period, with the mandate gone, health insurance prem. will definately increase
I know you guys are still waiting on that tax cut no republican candidate is talking about to trickle down to your pockets, keep waiting
But the good news is as follows.......TRUMPS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HATS ARE ON SELL!!

s-l1600.jpg

Your pick
$1.94

Free Shipping
Was $3.88 Save 50%
  • Get it by Fri, Jul 6 - Thu, Aug 9 from shenzhen, China
  • • New condition
  • • Returns accepted - 30 days money back
Quantity : 1 x Cap. Adjustable Size. You may also like. We will reply you ASAP.

Here's how it works, person:

Everyone pays a little more for things, but everyone does better across the board.

Pretty much like the idea of raising minimum wage, but this actually works.

Gas is going down, by the way.

Typical Chinese bootleg. They probably have remaining stock of those statues of Obama dressed as Jesus if you would like one.

Welp, no new real jobs have come into these small left behind hovels, just the local 5 and dime added on 2 more hicks for the summer rush crowd....but heres whats on its way:

We've already seen gas prices hike up pass 3 bucks, gonna be that way for a long time folks
The Fed just announced interest rate hikes, so lending and credit cards are going up
This Tariff war, soon milk, can goods and pork, prices will increase and there will be more to come
This Oct. benefits enrollment period, with the mandate gone, health insurance prem. will definately increase
I know you guys are still waiting on that tax cut no republican candidate is talking about to trickle down to your pockets, keep waiting
But the good news is as follows.......TRUMPS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HATS ARE ON SELL!!

s-l1600.jpg

Your pick
$1.94

Free Shipping
Was $3.88 Save 50%

• Get it by Fri, Jul 6 - Thu, Aug 9 from shenzhen, China

• • New condition
    • • Returns accepted - 30 days money back
Quantity : 1 x Cap. Adjustable Size. You may also like. We will reply you ASAP.
I hate to burst your delusional hate bubble, but gas is dropping daily and...…..

US jobless rolls declined to a near 44-1/2-year low, pointing to a rapidly tightening labor market

I hope Trump keeps "destroying" America.

Come on guys. Lay off tigger. If he had a brain he would take it out and play with it. It's not nice to gang up on the mentally challenged.

Forum List

Back