Comming Soon On NBC."It's A Wonderful White Life".Here We Go Again With The Left.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: By now, many infamous Xmas songs/cartoons/movies have been declared racist. But we still have one more to go !!! It's A Wonderful Life !!!
So will the loony left add this one to the list? There is only one black person in the movie, hmm, a slave? maid? :shock:
Now thats not good. But overall, the cast is 99.9% WHITE !! {ok, minus Mr. Martini, the White Hispanic in the classic Xmas Movie}
Well, now we just wait and see what happens this Sunday. Will there be riots in the 15 degree weather? :popcorn:
"It's A Wonderful Life" !!! Such A Racist Movie! No Black People, 100% White !!
:slap: :itsok:

They will issue a remake....they did The trip to Bountiful with an all black cast. Next will be a black Christmas Carol.....Bob Cratchit will live in the hood. :afro:

They will issue a remake....they did The trip to Bountiful with an all black cast. Next will be a black Christmas Carol.....Bob Cratchit will live in the hood. :afro:
next xmas, Santa Claus will have three white reindeer, four black, 2 Transgender, 1 Lesbian, and one reindeer who thinks hes a black female

This whole issue of what older movies should be shown on TV (and in theaters) is a sensitive issue.

I have read, for example, that some people want to ban "Gone with the Wind."

I am guessing that most thoughtful liberals do NOT object to the showing of "It's a Wonderful Life" (and "Gone with the Wind").

But the United States of America is changing.

Caucasians -- according to current birth and immigration rates -- will cease to be the majority by the middle of this century.

Eventually, then, the casts of motion pictures (and TV shows) will come to reflect the new majority.

(P.S. I recently learned that the producer who made "The Birth of a Nation" admitted at the end of his life that his (in)famous silent movie should NO longer be shown to the public, only to university film students. Times do change, and we have to change with them.)

:2up: By now, many infamous Xmas songs/cartoons/movies have been declared racist. But we still have one more to go !!! It's A Wonderful Life !!!
So will the loony left add this one to the list? There is only one black person in the movie, hmm, a slave? maid? :shock:
Now thats not good. But overall, the cast is 99.9% WHITE !! {ok, minus Mr. Martini, the White Hispanic in the classic Xmas Movie}
Well, now we just wait and see what happens this Sunday. Will there be riots in the 15 degree weather? :popcorn:
"It's A Wonderful Life" !!! Such A Racist Movie! No Black People, 100% White !!
:slap: :itsok:

please-wont-someone-think-of-the-white-people.jpg

Surest bet in the world is post airing some lefty will come up with something really stupid regarding some "ism" or another.

They had the obligatory colored maid

Ima gunna save this till I find me a husband

Forum List

Back