Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

Congress is still not going to find anything the IRS doesn't already know.
I doubt the IRS has any idea about trump's taxes. They are required by law to audit the sitting president's taxes every year, but in trump's case, they didn't do it even once.

IT does not matter why he choose not to, this committee has no right and no authority to release his personal information to the whole fucking world.
You should call 911 to report them. They seem to think they have every right to release them.

You should call 911 to report them. They seem to think they have every right to release them.

And what law do you think gives them this right?

Would you be cool with them releasing your data to the whole fucking world?

So why do you think none of the MAGAs in congress are trying to stop them? You know that they would if they could.

So why do you think none of the MAGAs in congress are trying to stop them? You know that they would if they could.

They cannot. The committee voted down party lines.

The more important question is why you support them doing this

Just how the fuck do you think the IRS is going to overlook something in the tax returns of a multi-billionaire who was President for four years? An IRS that has audited him every year for the last 10 years, and has just hired 87,000 more agents?

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

Let's wait and see. How did his company get away with it for so long?

You folks know, I am not a Trump supporter, not a party member and have stated my Independent status many times. That said, what is this action other than partisan bullsh#t? While quite aware, it has become tradition for a candidate before an election, but this crap is about him not doing it before the 2016 election and whether I liked or you liked it or not, he was elected, anyway. That was then. This is now. I am aware, the Supreme Court the Supreme Court ordered that he release the information to Congressional scrutiny. I am good with that, but they never said release it to the public, that I am aware of. This is just a spitefull, partisan action and I tend to think, public release at this point is an undue release, an invasion of privacy (even if he's an asshole) and possibly illegal. My representative is on that committee and voted against. Barring him not doing something stupid (which he doesn't have much history of) I shall vote for him again, next time he runs.

I dont see the prolem. Transparency is the cornerstone of a democratic society and anyone wanting to be Pres should be totally transparent.
It cuts both ways as well.

What they are doing is beyond stupid and the fallout from it is on them!

They open these Pandora Boxes and when it bite them in the ass they complain!

Trump tax returns are not required by law to be released to the public and the USSC will have to make a ruling because you damn well know Trump lawyers are already going to try to stop this release!
If that was in the UK, the Democrats would be footing a huge bill for breaching the GDPR law.

There is a law that requires the IRS give tax papers to three select committees for presidential auditing oversight of president's tax returns. The committees can then vote for release of tax returns as long as the personal information is redacted.

Do you really want to play the campaign promise game with that dud Biden in office? A lifetime of broken promises, racist statements, plagiarism, and flat out lies. This will be fun.

Biden released his tax returns for the last 20 years
He has nothing to hide

There is a law that requires the IRS give tax papers to three select committees for presidential auditing oversight of presidents tax returns. The committees can then vote for release of tax returns as long as the personal information is redacted.

His taxes are personal information.

Forum List

Back