Committee Votes To Release Trumps' Taxes 24-16. Tell Me Why ThisI isn't Partisan Bullsh#T

Among the idiotic reasons given by the IRS as to why no audit, because Trump’s tax returns were ‘professionally prepared’ no audit was warranted.

To be fair, after all the shit that Lois Lerner got for actually enforcing rules on non-profits, I am not surprised the IRS treats these issues with caution.

To be fair, after all the shit that Lois Lerner got for actually enforcing rules on non-profits, I am not surprised the IRS treats these issues with caution.
the IRS had to to issue an apology for the corrupt actions of Lerner. That was really the start of rhe complete fascist takeover of your party. An apology wasn’t enough, trumps biggest mistake, and that of the gop, was not to crush the bug that is your tyrannical cult of oppression.

Works for me.

We've been over this.

One crazy person listens to a speech, and does something crazy, that's on that crazy person.
Hundreds of people listen to a crazy speech and do something crazy, that's when you look at that speech.
ok let’s look at the speech..we have the transcript…

The 'reasons listed' are your imaginary 'limits' to congressional authority.....that no one reconizes. Not the House, not the Ways and Means Committee, not the Courts.

Just you, citing you.

And your imagination isn't a legal standard.

Ignore the law....according to who? Why, you citing yourself again.

You're literally ignoring the court ruling and insisting that your imagination trumps the Ways and Means Committee....and the courts. It doesn't.

"The Trump Parties insist that the Request imposes too great a burden because it threatens to expose private financial information of the Trump Parties and will deny the Trump Parties their due process rights by interfering with an ongoing audit. These certainly are burdens on the Trump Parties. As discussed above, should the Committee find it necessary, it is possible that the information turned over to the Chairman might be made public. This is certainly inconvenient, but not to the extent that it represents an unconstitutional burden violating the separation of powers. Congressional investigations sometimes expose the private information of the entities, organizations, and individuals that they investigate. This does not make them overly burdensome. It is the nature of the investigative and legislative processes."

Your imagination is gloriously irrelevant. The issue has been adjudicated, with the ruling upheld by the Supreme Court itself.

The Ways and Means Committee absolutely has the authority to release those docs. Says who? Says the Ways and Means Committee, the Rules of the House and the Judiciary.

If you look at the legal team who argued this case, you'll find out that the lead counsel was a pelosi pick for the counsel for the house of Representatives, and several of the others are also members of the counsel for the house. So what you have here is the legal team for the house of Representatives arguing that the house has more power in order to release his taxes to the public, and the houses own counsel pointing to a house rule and misinterpreting that rule in order to get what they want.

You still haven't explained the public need for releasing them, other than "the committee wants it so, they can do it".

Let me ask you, do you think the courts are ever wrong?

the IRS had to to issue an apology for the corrupt actions of Lerner. That was really the start of rhe complete fascist takeover of your party. An apology wasn’t enough, trumps biggest mistake, and that of the gop, was not to crush the bug that is your tyrannical cult of oppression.

Uh, all that apology showed was what a wuss Obama could be at times. Lerner was completely in the right.

If you want to do politics, you file as a political action committee and disclose your donors.
You don't claim to be a social welfare agency and hide your donors.

ok let’s look at the speech..we have the transcript…
Yes, we have. He spent three hours riling those clowns up, and then unleashed them on the Capitol.

Uh, all that apology showed was what a wuss Obama could be at times. Lerner was completely in the right.

If you want to do politics, you file as a political action committee and disclose your donors.

Yes, we have. He spent three hours riling those clowns up, and then unleashed them on the Capitol.
1) i’m sure you see no issue with your demafasict weaponizing the executive to attack political rivals

i know yoj want the names of donors, your klan has been trying to get names since the 60s…but the law, has always got in your way…naacp v alabama comes to mind

2) he didn’t speak for three hours…point you the speech…look at it…why do you have to lie?

Works for me.

We've been over this.

One crazy person listens to a speech, and does something crazy, that's on that crazy person.
Hundreds of people listen to a crazy speech and do something crazy, that's when you look at that speech.
FB_IMG_1665306866282.jpg

Okay, time to investigate.

1) i’m sure you see no issue with your demafasict weaponizing the executive to attack political rivals

i know yoj want the names of donors, your klan has been trying to get names since the 60s…but the law, has always got in your way…naacp v alabama comes to mind

2) he didn’t speak for three hours…point you the speech…look at it…why do you have to lie?

Oh, sorry, he got people like Rudy to rile up the crowd before he did. +++

But let's look at what he actually DID say to the crowd.

“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder. …

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.”

We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.

“You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen. These are the facts that you won’t hear from the fake news media. It’s all part of the suppression effort. They don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to talk about it. …

“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give — the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote, but we are going to try — give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try — going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

Why didn't Congress demand that Obama's college transcript that he hid from the American people be rleased?

It was far more important than Trump's tax records.

Those transcripts would have told us if he enrolled as a foreign student indicating he was ineligible to be President.

Ot that he was passed only because of affirmative action reinforcing the widely held belief that he was dumber than a door knob more sutited to be a shoeshine boy.

Oh, sorry, he got people like Rudy to rile up the crowd before he did. +++

But let's look at what he actually DID say to the crowd.

“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder. …

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.”

We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.

“You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen. These are the facts that you won’t hear from the fake news media. It’s all part of the suppression effort. They don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to talk about it. …

“We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give — the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote, but we are going to try — give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try — going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
what did Rudy say?

what ar all is wrong with what you quoted? why did you leave out the part where he said go to the capitol and protest peacefully? it’s tragic you have to lie and misquote people to make your case.

but typically of demafasict…censorship and lies…it’s what your tyrannically party is based on

Laws were broken, just because you refuse to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Let's argue there was. Do you understand how hard it is to feel bad for a guy that routinely sat in front of the camera and lied to the country about his taxes?

She should have been prosecuted. That entire episode did great harm to the country. While people questioned the legitimacy of the IRS, it was one case where the government proved the conspiracy theorists right.

Forum List

Back