Common Sense Gun Control

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
NON citizens should NOT be allowed to buy/rent/borrow at ANY time a firearm.
This is a right given to CITIZENS of the United States ONLY. Nationals from other countries caught with a firearm in their home/car or person SHOULD be subject to FORCED DEPORTATION at that moment.

ANY Mosque/Church or other gathering point of NON CITIZENS shown to have or is harboring terrorists SHOULD be subject to search and IF ILLEGAL full auto's OR rocket launchers are found that building SHOULD be closed.at that moment.

Common sense gun control means going after the CRIMINAL not the weapon.

Fury

This is a right given to CITIZENS of the United States ONLY. Nationals from other countries caught with a firearm in their home/car or person SHOULD be subject to FORCED DEPORTATION at that moment.

ANY Mosque/Church or other gathering point of NON CITIZENS shown to have or is harboring terrorists SHOULD be subject to search and IF ILLEGAL full auto's OR rocket launchers are found that building SHOULD be closed.at that moment.

Fury

Oh boy you aren't going to like me today Dark Fury. What you have to understand is that we have thousands and if not millions really great and cool muslims in our midst.

Who ran from extremists. One of our best buddies is Iranian but considered himself Persian. They have run from these extremists. We cannot and shall not lump them in with the psychos.

Because I know so many women from all my work pro Islam women I understand the balance.

• Banned

Fury

Oh boy you aren't going to like me today Dark Fury. What you have to understand is that we have thousands and if not millions really great and cool muslims in our midst.

Who ran from extremists. One of our best buddies is Iranian but considered himself Persian. They have run from these extremists. We cannot and shall not lump them in with the psychos.

Because I know so many women from all my work pro Islam women I understand the balance.
Its not an issue of like or dis-like its an issue of enforcing current law with a harsher approach to those who break the law.
Worship all they want I could care less but IF their place of worship has turned out two terrorists as was the case in Garland Texas, well search the place.

And IF you find MORE illegal items such as full auto's then close it. If you find a Mexican national with a gun? Deport them there on the spot. If you find a Syrian national with a gun? Deport them. OUR gun laws are OUR protection NOT theirs.

Fury

Its not an issue of like or dis-like its an issue of enforcing current law with a harsher approach to those who break the law.
Worship all they want I could care less but IF their place of worship has turned out two terrorists as was the case in Garland Texas, well search the place.

And IF you find MORE illegal items such as full auto's then close it. If you find a Mexican national with a gun? Deport them there on the spot. If you find a Syrian national with a gun? Deport them. OUR gun laws are OUR protection NOT theirs.

Oh heavens. I am talking true refugees who have already gone thru the screening process getting their FAC's up here. And by the way, they love to hunt. PETA ain't going to be getting bucks from them.

Fury

you do make a good point, Fury. Modification of stuff-----not just "doing away with" is a good idea------one of the "stuffs" Not to "do away with" is suspected
places of terrorist incitement Mosques SHOULD be under surveillance if
it is known or suspected that terrorism is the lesson taught there. ---of course
not just mosques but any place of "group" attraction based on religion or ideology
should be ok for surveillance for CAUSE I am horrified that any politician in the USA objects to the surveillance of mosques in Jersey city where the first bombing
of the WTC was planned-----as well as other manifestations of Islamic terrorist
filth

Fury

Oh heavens. I am talking true refugees who have already gone thru the screening process getting their FAC's up here. And by the way, they love to hunt. PETA ain't going to be getting bucks from them.

who loves to hunt. ? Muslims? I have known at least hundreds of muslims
and actually never met even one who had a desire to hunt? Syrian Christians?
Muslims DO like to be armed-----in fact some consider it almost a requirement for
muslims, A pious muslim can walk into a mosque ARMED TO THE HILT and
and call out "ALLAHUAKBAR" The rare art that features humans------always includes some jerk waving a scimitar as if it is an ICON OF A SAINT

One thing maybe don't understand Islam on versus the "NEW GUYS".

ISLAM today hates dogs. Right?

Why did my afghan hound exist? My Alladin. Oh my heavens he was so perfect.

Fury

Muslims DO like to be armed-----in fact some consider it almost a requirement for
and call out "ALLAHUAKBAR" The rare art that features humans------always includes some jerk waving a scimitar as if it is an ICON OF A SAINT

Being in the dog world I know so many Persians. You have to understand the breeds that they gave us.

And those breeds are wonderous. My Alladin was so spectacular. SP tired now. An Afghan hound who could hit the ground running at over top speed for a dog.

Why did my afghan hound exist? My Alladin. Oh my heavens he was so perfect.

Fury

Being in the dog world I know so many Persians. You have to understand the breeds that they gave us.

And those breeds are wonderous. My Alladin was so spectacular. SP tired now. An Afghan hound who could hit the ground running at over top speed for a dog.

If you do not know that in accordance with ISLAM----muslims are enjoined by the rapist pig NOT to keep dogs in their homes---------then you are very ignorant,
You may know lots of "PERSIANS"------but you do not know muslims-----I do.
In fact I know lots of Persians --------lots of them despise anything "ARAB" ---which ---btw -----includes ISLAM. Few muslims are all that "PERSIAN" -----only the educated. The actual Persian culture is derided as shit by the current
Islamic government over there. Keeping a dog as a pet or any idea of LIKING dogs is considered FILTH----by the mosque crowd

Why did my afghan hound exist? My Alladin. Oh my heavens he was so perfect. I've been in the company of so many beasties. But Alladin. What a blessing.

Why did my afghan hound exist? My Alladin. Oh my heavens he was so perfect. I've been in the company of so many beasties. But Alladin. What a blessing.
Its a matter of educated VS non educated. Your dog came into being BEFORE the backward teachings of radical islam were taught there. As islam has taken over things like education and civility have fallen.

Your dog today would be judged a sin by modern islam and killed for it.

because dancer dear------Islam has infected the planet only for 1400 years-----but domesticated dogs have been with us for more than 30,000 years. The Taliban
of Afghanistan and the PASHTUN who are muslims-----do not pet and coo at dogs
because muhummad did not------he did so with cats

Fury

When I was in Afghanistan for one of my tours I met a nice non-radicalized family. They lived close to a slow moving river. The father and both dons were duck hunters. Their decoys were superbly made by hand by them. Their blinds were pits dug in the river bank. Their calls were also made by them. We hunted with them for a morning. It was a blast, they were just like us we hunted the same way.

Its been my experience people are people, they are neither good nor bad until indoctrinated. The indoctrination is easier in those countries due to the illiteracy. They don't read the quran it is taught to them by the imams at the madrassas'.

Fury

How are these people going to pass a background check, in order to legally buy a gun, tho? According to our records they have no background

Fury

When I was in Afghanistan for one of my tours I met a nice non-radicalized family. They lived close to a slow moving river. The father and both dons were duck hunters. Their decoys were superbly made by hand by them. Their blinds were pits dug in the river bank. Their calls were also made by them. We hunted with them for a morning. It was a blast, they were just like us we hunted the same way.

Its been my experience people are people, they are neither good nor bad until indoctrinated. The indoctrination is easier in those countries due to the illiteracy. They don't read the quran it is taught to them by the imams at the madrassas'.

yes----you are right-----would you be surprised to learn that I am already aware
of the reality that you present? I have known hundreds of muslims well in the USA and encountered more------thru my work HERE. Lots of illiteracy ----not
amongst my colleagues-------but the "clients" Even amongst my colleagues---(highly educated for their countries of origin) ------I never met one
who read the koran. ----well---most of them were either Iranian or south east
Asian------they don't know Arabic. In my time ---mention "koran" and the Iranians
would LAUGH. BUT----some of them "knew" that the koran is PERFECT---
every word----PERFECT (not the majority but enough to be scary). -----From
those experiences I did learn that we got lots about which to be worried------
lots of naïve people whose minds are controlled by THE MOSQUE-----I was such a sweet thing that I got invited to visit mosques-----many decades ago-----we got
LOTS ABOUT WHICH TO BE WORRIED. The stuff that terrorist say and do----is LEARNED-----right there in mosques and in muslim countries----in kindergarten

Its a matter of educated VS non educated. Your dog came into being BEFORE the backward teachings of radical islam were taught there. As islam has taken over things like education and civility have fallen.

Islam is not too far off from the Christianity of 500 years ago. And Islam used to be quite enlightened, ever heard of the "Islamic Golden Age", hell, it was Muslim scientists who invented the scientific method, a la al-Haytham.

Fury
Without background checks how do you know who is a citizen?

I think we should have stronger background checks anyways, gun shows included.

How does that stop criminals or mass shooters from getting guns? Everyone who talks about background checks has never explained how that works. Criminals and masss shooters....mass shooters, almost all of them passed multiple background checks, and the ones who didn't stole their guns...

Criminals...steal their guns or get someone with a clean record to buy their gun for them...and that includes at gun shows and would also apply to private sales....

What you guys don't realize is that the push for universal background checks has nothing to do with stopping criminals and mass shooters....the plans proposed by Everytown for Gun Safety, a bloomberg financed anti gun group....their background checks would stop gun safety classes outside of a corporate gun store setting...and would prevent you from handing a gun to a friend at the range or allow you to loan a gun to a friend, or sell a gun to a family member without dragging them to a gun store to pay for a background check....

Gun grabbers are not interested in criminals or mass shooters getting guns...in fact....criminals and mass shooters who use guns to commit crimes helps the anti gun agenda....

What they want is to punish normal people who commit the sin of wanting to own a gun....

Islam is not too far off from the Christianity of 500 years ago. And Islam used to be quite enlightened, ever heard of the "Islamic Golden Age", hell, it was Muslim scientists who invented the scientific method, a la al-Haytham.

The islamic "golden age" was built on the advances that had been made by the people they had conquered...the longer the muslims controlled an area the more backward it became......

you are very influenced by Islamic fairy tales. Of course I have heard of the "ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE" that was the age of GLORIOUS MUSLIM CONQUEST------the invasion of scimitar swinging muslims of some of the most INTELLECTUALLY advanced societies in the world. Muslims had nothing to do with advances in science other than the conquest of accomplished societies and
the CLAIMS "we did it". One of the first caliphates was ----Babylon----read that Baghdad------a place that had been a center of intellect for more than 1000 years by the time that Arabian muslims got there -------Zoroastrians, Jews---and later Christians. The Islamic contribution was "WE DID IT" (they didn't)
Even Cordoba spain was not an ISLAMIC CONSTRUCT----muslims simply invaded. The concept that they were ISLAMIC----is kinda like crediting the visigoths for the intellectualism of ROME and its AQUADUCTS-----or----the romans for the intellect of GREECE.
The reality is that the more islam TOOK OVER----the more glorious cities fell into the sewer. Even KABUL (afganistan) was, long long ago ----a center of intellectual endeavor-----mostly hindu and Buddhist and some jewish-----now it is
an Islamic sewer. Sorry----you just do not know.

Forum List

Back