Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone

tumblr_pr9spoO8Ia1rgdteo_1280.jpg
Yep, More frivolous gun control laws will not save a single soul

But I do go for common sense gun laws.

What exactly is it about "...shall not be infringed" that is confusing to you? You're allowed to not care about your rights, but you do understand what you "go for" is infringing on others rights, yes?

Okay, here we go again.

The End amendment has all but been legislated out of existance. Due to the first 2/3rds, the National Guard Act of 1917 pretty well trashed that part. That part of it needs to be taken out. Not just rewritten but taken completely out.

Now, about the last part. This is the part you and others like you keep repeating over and over.

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

We outgrew that as of 1859 when the first Walker Colt was introduced. If you know anything about the real Western History you would see that the word infringed no longer applied. And we outgrew the word "Arms" in the process. Public safety became a real problem and the first Gun Regs were introduced in 1871 in western towns and cities. I won't go into why or how but they made some pretty drastic (for the time) choices and then upheld those actions. You can't change the facts that we DO need some firearms regulations these days as much as we needed them in 1871.

So now we get it to read

the right of the people to keep and bear Firearms, shall not be infringed.

It's still not right. There are classes of weapons that no sane person will ever attempt to own, buy or operate in a civilian world. I don't believe you need a M-2 50 cal machine gun bolted on the back of your Pickup Truck. I don't think you need a Nuclear Weapon of any kind. I don't think you need a surplus M-60 Nato 7.62 Belt Fed Machine gun also mounted on that already overloaded half ton. (btw, you can buy a M-60 but you can't buy it's replacement, the M-240). You tell me how it can be rewritten so it makes sense. In such a short form, I just don't see a way.

Okay, you want to keep hammering us with the 2nd amendment over and over and you want to use it EXACTLY as it is written. Sounds good to me. Here is is one more time.

You want a literal meaning exactly as worded? Sure, let's do that. You have the right to wear sleaveless shirts and display both or your Manly Muscles. You want it verbatim, fine, but that is exactly what it says.

Now, do you agree that we need to upgrade it? I certainly do.
The collective has no authority On what the individual has a right to own

Why can't decent Americans of every group be free to walk around in their society in peace, free of some nutter who thinks that he has the right to shoot someone if s/he feels like it? We Americans need to be free of scumbags who think that they are judge, jury, and executioner in an instant according to their own taste.

Why did this construction-truck jumper murder this man? Would I be safe in a restaurant or movie theater next to this truck-jumper? How about if I was not a European-descended person, but came from another ethnicity?

Thinking back to the Trayvon Martin murder, no one would be dead if Zimmerman did not decide to go shopping with a loaded gun, and no one knows why he needed that to go shopping. Martin did not have one. At best, their altercation would have been a fist fight.

Why can't decent Americans of every group be free to walk around in their society in peace, free of some nutter who thinks that he has the right to shoot someone if s/he feels like it? We Americans need to be free of scumbags who think that they are judge, jury, and executioner in an instant according to their own taste.

Why did this construction-truck jumper murder this man? Would I be safe in a restaurant or movie theater next to this truck-jumper? How about if I was not a European-descended person, but came from another ethnicity?

Thinking back to the Trayvon Martin murder, no one would be dead if Zimmerman did not decide to go shopping with a loaded gun, and no one knows why he needed that to go shopping. Martin did not have one. At best, their altercation would have been a fist fight.
Lol
First of all, The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done in progressive controlled urban America by repeat offenders. With extremely strict gun control laws.
Second of all, that fucking piece of shit gangbanger Trayvon Martin deserves the fucking dirt nap he is taking so shut the fuck up you sick motherfucker...

The divide in this country is not race or economics it is a rural and urban you stupid motherfucker...

gun controllers , lefties , dems and many 'repubs' and 'mrguncontrol' himself want to turn gun ownership in the USA into a FAVOR Granted by 'govenment' just like its a favor granted by 'government' in 'england' , 'wales' and other places and 'governments' .

Just because you said so doesn't make it real.

Let me introduce myself. When pssmet says "Mrguncontrol" he's talking about me. I don't say one way or another. But I do go for common sense gun laws. If I wanted a gun today, I can get one....LEGALLY. Common Sense Gun laws don't prevent me from having almost any reasonable gun that is made today. Since I have no criminal record, don't beat the wife or terrorize the kids, I don't have a problem purchasing, owning and using a gun. I also don't cry my little head off that 'They are coming to take all my guns' like some do in here. If you are worried about "Them" coming to take all your guns, you are either up to no good or loony enough to maybe warrant the court to remove your right to own since you are a threat to society. Either way works for me. If you do not fit in either of those categories then you should follow your local, state and federal laws. And only after that, you have the right to own that gun.

Or you can do what pssmet does and keep screaming that the sky is falling.
Firearm ownership is none of the federal governments business...
That is why firearm registration is never acceptable… In fact it’s unconstitutional

You keep saying the same thing and doesn't make any sense, cupcake. This has nothing to do with common sense gun regulations. But your gun is already registered. It was registered by the Manufacturer, it was registered every time it goes though a FFL dealer which you "Claim" to be. Are you telling us all that you are advocating breaking State and Federal Laws when you sell a gun? If you are then maybe you need a visit from the Treasury Department to explain the error of your ways.
Lol
No one has to register firearms when they buy them, because it’s unconstitutional.
I do an Insta check for the customer and the second that’s over, I throw away the information on the firearm purchased, every single customer requests I do that. It’s up to the customer dumbass

The guns are registered before you get it and then when you receive them. They can track the gun, if they need to, right back to you. If you really are a FFL holder you would know this. Plus, does the state know that you are immediately throwing the background check away right after it's run? I can bet the Feds would be interested in that as well. FOLLOW THE F***ING law.

gun controllers , lefties , dems and many 'repubs' and 'mrguncontrol' himself want to turn gun ownership in the USA into a FAVOR Granted by 'govenment' just like its a favor granted by 'government' in 'england' , 'wales' and other places and 'governments' .

Let me introduce myself. When pssmet says "Mrguncontrol" he's talking about me. I don't say one way or another. But I do go for common sense gun laws. If I wanted a gun today, I can get one....LEGALLY. Common Sense Gun laws don't prevent me from having almost any reasonable gun that is made today. Since I have no criminal record, don't beat the wife or terrorize the kids, I don't have a problem purchasing, owning and using a gun. I also don't cry my little head off that 'They are coming to take all my guns' like some do in here. If you are worried about "Them" coming to take all your guns, you are either up to no good or loony enough to maybe warrant the court to remove your right to own since you are a threat to society. Either way works for me. If you do not fit in either of those categories then you should follow your local, state and federal laws. And only after that, you have the right to own that gun.

That is why firearm registration is never acceptable… In fact it’s unconstitutional

You keep saying the same thing and doesn't make any sense, cupcake. This has nothing to do with common sense gun regulations. But your gun is already registered. It was registered by the Manufacturer, it was registered every time it goes though a FFL dealer which you "Claim" to be. Are you telling us all that you are advocating breaking State and Federal Laws when you sell a gun? If you are then maybe you need a visit from the Treasury Department to explain the error of your ways.
Lol
No one has to register firearms when they buy them, because it’s unconstitutional.
I do an Insta check for the customer and the second that’s over, I throw away the information on the firearm purchased, every single customer requests I do that. It’s up to the customer dumbass

The guns are registered before you get it and then when you receive them. They can track the gun, if they need to, right back to you. If you really are a FFL holder you would know this. Plus, does the state know that you are immediately throwing the background check away right after it's run? I can bet the Feds would be interested in that as well. FOLLOW THE F***ING law.
Lol
Of course as the seller, But there is no record of the buyer per request of the buyer.

There is no requirement to hold onto the background check after it’s done at all. If you sold firearms you would know this.

Lol
First of all, The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done in progressive controlled urban America by repeat offenders. With extremely strict gun control laws.
Second of all, that fucking piece of shit gangbanger Trayvon Martin deserves the fucking dirt nap he is taking so shut the fuck up you sick motherfucker...

The divide in this country is not race or economics it is a rural and urban you stupid motherfucker...

I can always tell when I have express the correct approach. You gunnutters only response is profanity. You lose, get over it.

But I do go for common sense gun laws.

What exactly is it about "...shall not be infringed" that is confusing to you? You're allowed to not care about your rights, but you do understand what you "go for" is infringing on others rights, yes?

Okay, here we go again.

The End amendment has all but been legislated out of existance. Due to the first 2/3rds, the National Guard Act of 1917 pretty well trashed that part. That part of it needs to be taken out. Not just rewritten but taken completely out.

Now, about the last part. This is the part you and others like you keep repeating over and over.

We outgrew that as of 1859 when the first Walker Colt was introduced. If you know anything about the real Western History you would see that the word infringed no longer applied. And we outgrew the word "Arms" in the process. Public safety became a real problem and the first Gun Regs were introduced in 1871 in western towns and cities. I won't go into why or how but they made some pretty drastic (for the time) choices and then upheld those actions. You can't change the facts that we DO need some firearms regulations these days as much as we needed them in 1871.

So now we get it to read

the right of the people to keep and bear Firearms, shall not be infringed.

It's still not right. There are classes of weapons that no sane person will ever attempt to own, buy or operate in a civilian world. I don't believe you need a M-2 50 cal machine gun bolted on the back of your Pickup Truck. I don't think you need a Nuclear Weapon of any kind. I don't think you need a surplus M-60 Nato 7.62 Belt Fed Machine gun also mounted on that already overloaded half ton. (btw, you can buy a M-60 but you can't buy it's replacement, the M-240). You tell me how it can be rewritten so it makes sense. In such a short form, I just don't see a way.

Okay, you want to keep hammering us with the 2nd amendment over and over and you want to use it EXACTLY as it is written. Sounds good to me. Here is is one more time.

You want a literal meaning exactly as worded? Sure, let's do that. You have the right to wear sleaveless shirts and display both or your Manly Muscles. You want it verbatim, fine, but that is exactly what it says.

Now, do you agree that we need to upgrade it? I certainly do.
"Bear" and "bare" are two different words, you moron, and are not in the least interchangeable.

Meanwhile, you just need to go ahead and admit you support rescinding the Second Amendment. I mean, you've already made it plain, so you might as well go ahead and state the obvious.

Lol

I can always tell when I have express the correct approach. You gunnutters only response is profanity. You lose, get over it.
9b25d504f699682242331665e38f92388b5d938d1ddc00925fb0f65b3f37632d.jpg

Lol

Imagine that....people get angry when someone suggests their rights be taken away. Weird huh?

Say, were you this big a Communist when you were in the service?

Lol

Lol
Of course as the seller, But there is no record of the buyer per request of the buyer.

There is no requirement to hold onto the background check after it’s done at all. If you sold firearms you would know this.

The Feds, not the state, normally determines how long you have to keep it on file. And you are required retain those records for X amount of time. If this area is read by any ATF agents expect a visit with a search warrant.

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
We need common sense Voting Reform to keep Putin from hacking our democracy. Putin used votes, not guns! We need:

1. E-verified voter database
  2. Photo ID
  3. No more absentee Putin ballots. Only US military gets absentee ballots

Lol

Imagine that....people get angry when someone suggests their rights be taken away. Weird huh?

Oh, so now I am a communist. Thank you for pointing that out. There must be many more of us "So Called" communists that worry about our and others children. What you mean to say is, if you are a concerned citizen then you must be a communist. You just won an award.

upload_2019-5-11_18-45-19.jpeg

Lol

Lol

The Feds, not the state, normally determines how long you have to keep it on file. And you are required retain those records for X amount of time. If this area is read by any ATF agents expect a visit with a search warrant.
Lol
As soon as the background check is completed and approved there is no need to hold onto it that is the law...

Lol

Oh, so now I am a communist. Thank you for pointing that out. There must be many more of us "So Called" communists that worry about our and others children. What you mean to say is, if you are a concerned citizen then you must be a communist. You just won an award.

View attachment 260467
You support government tyranny.

What do you call it, Comrade?

And lemme guess -- you're pro-choice.

So you can skip the ITS FOR THE CHILDREN pretense. Simply not credible.

Lol

Lol

Lol
As soon as the background check is completed and approved there is no need to hold onto it that is the law...

Consider it an everyday purchase of most anything, It’s the individuals business and absolutely no one else’s. None of mine, none of yours and certainly none of the fucking federal governments business.
So keep your fucking Orwellian shit to yourself

NRA and supporters say common sense gun regulations are the government attempting to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
Bull Shit - it is an evil attempt to confuse logical arguments for gun control. Those who confuse the discussion with lies all have blood on their hands.
We need common sense Voting Reform to keep Putin from hacking our democracy. Putin used votes, not guns! We need:

1. E-verified voter database
  2. Photo ID
  3. No more absentee Putin ballots. Only US military gets absentee ballots

Why, you must be a communist wanting to do something like that. NO telling how many individual rights that "Infringes" on.

What next, are we going to require Measle shots by law just because it's a minor thing that people are dying from?

Common sense gun regulations are not about taking guns away from everyone.

Absolutely right. Common Sense Gun Regulations:
  • Have nothing at all to do with common sense. They have everything to do with media-planted fear.
  • Only plan on taking guns away from legal law abiding people owning guns. Those already disarmed and the criminals need not worry.

Lol

Lol

Lol

Since you are fake dealer, what I am going to say next won't affect you. If you were a real Gun Dealer (Legal one) then you wouldn't mind if I have the FBI look into it, do you?

Forum List

Back