🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Companies boycotting NRA

How is this any different than the Cons calling for a boycott of Target for their made up war on Christmas or the Cons calling for a boycott of Disney because they were nice to gay people?

I don't recall them boycotting anything. They did highlight that Target was catering to the weirdos in dresses, but nobody called for a boycott. But because of their policy, individuals may have.

Three convincing reasons to boycott Target this Christmas
I stopped going to Target thirty years ago...

The only place I have stopped going is Sears and K-mart...but they both closed their stores that were close to me.

Other than that I pretty much go where it is convenient.

I try to stay away from big box stores like Walmart, Target, Home Depot and I support local businesses, it might cost a few pennies more but I like the smaller stores.
I live in the country Wal Mart is twenty miles away and Home Depot is 35 miles...

How is this any different than the Cons calling for a boycott of Target for their made up war on Christmas or the Cons calling for a boycott of Disney because they were nice to gay people?

I don't recall them boycotting anything. They did highlight that Target was catering to the weirdos in dresses, but nobody called for a boycott. But because of their policy, individuals may have.

The only place I have stopped going is Sears and K-mart...but they both closed their stores that were close to me.

I try to stay away from big box stores like Walmart, Target, Home Depot and I support local businesses, it might cost a few pennies more but I like the smaller stores.

If we had any local business that were worth a darn for the things I get from Target or Home Depot I would also. Seems my whole town is franchised.

If we had any local business that were worth a darn for the things I get from Target or Home Depot I would also. Seems my whole town is franchised.
We have a Dollar General, but besides the Harp's food store chain the rest are independent operators...The Super Mercado sells fresh hand sliced steaks at half the price of the Harp's food store chain....

Tougher and tougher to buy local as the big boys swallow up the little guys.

I'm sure some of you will support these companies, some may not. Pretty sure I will not be doing business with any of these companies anytime soon.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
First National Bank of Omaha
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

The full list of companies who have boycotted the NRA over the Florida shooting
Of course you won’t. You’re part of the problem rather than the solution.
The NRA is a terrorist organization whose purpose is only giving hummers to the gun manufacturers.
Finally sanity is breaking out in this country after all the dead children slaughtered.

And the parents are innocent bystanders
Unreasonable doesn't realize that not one nra member has committed a mass shooting. Only deranged liberals, so liberalism is the problem.

Then eventually businesses will control the politics of our country. Is that what you want?

Actually, just the opposite. If everyone was like me and did not give a shit about this sort of thing, then companies would not waste their time doing it. It is people like you that make going shopping a political experience that gives them their power.

No, by patronizing them, it sets the stage for all companies to be politically involved. If we boycotted such companies, other companies would stay out of politics and just concentrate on running their business the way it should be.

I don't care if a company is right or left, but just stay the hell out of policy and politics. Why empower the Democrats? Because that's all you're really doing. Democrats are control freaks. They always were and always will be. It's time to show them they can't control businesses and the country in general.

I wonder if you can see the irony in a guy that is part of a group people that wants to tell people who they can and cannot marry complaining about another group being control freaks?

I don't consider States Rights to be control freak. I consider States Rights as a constitutional right.

I consider anyone who thinks they get to tell people whom to marry and not marry a control freak.

But forcing states to accept your marriage is not being a control freak? After all, states voted if they wanted gay marriage or not, and most voted no. The the leftist judges got into the action and forced the states to accept those marriages against the will of the people. Then the Supreme Court made it the law of the land.

States Rights is a right according to the Constitution. Marriage is not.

I'm sure some of you will support these companies, some may not. Pretty sure I will not be doing business with any of these companies anytime soon.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

The NRA is a terrorist organization whose purpose is only giving hummers to the gun manufacturers.
Finally sanity is breaking out in this country after all the dead children slaughtered.

Unreasonable doesn't realize that not one nra member has committed a mass shooting. Only deranged liberals, so liberalism is the problem.
So is chafing..

Since only 6 percent of adults are NRA members, certainly they would prefer to keep the business of the other 94 percent of the population.

If they stayed out of politics, they could keep their 100%.

But this is how dictatorships work. It's really no different than when the libs sent the FBI and IRS to attack political opponents. The Democrats are trying to disrupt the cash flow to the NRA because the NRA is their political enemy, and had nothing to do with the shooting. It's called political opportunity.

I never even heard of these people.

Since only 6 percent of adults are NRA members, certainly they would prefer to keep the business of the other 94 percent of the population.

But this is how dictatorships work. It's really no different than when the libs sent the FBI and IRS to attack political opponents. The Democrats are trying to disrupt the cash flow to the NRA because the NRA is their political enemy, and had nothing to do with the shooting. It's called political opportunity.

You searched for target - 2ndvote

And...

You searched for target - 2ndvote

What is this link supposed to tell me?

And...

And what I said is I don't recall conservatives leading a boycott. By conservatives I'm talking about radio show hosts, Fox news, Salem Broadcasting..........

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

So is chafing..
Nope, just liberalism. You took prayer out of school. Then you took discipline out of school. Now your teaching young kids that if they don't FEEL like their gender, you can change it. Also we are seeing these indoctrinated kids talking the same talking points as hippies did in the 60's. I mean they can't buy a gun yet, but telling me I shouldn't have the right to buy one. Liberalism is the cause of this, not the second amendment.

Alamo Rent a Car
Avis
Allied Van Lines
Best western
Budget
Chubb Insurance
Delta Air Lines
Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Hertz
MetLife
North American Van Lines
Paramount Rx
SimpliSafe
Symantec
TrueCar

So is chafing..
Nope, just liberalism. You took prayer out of school. Then you took discipline out of school. Now your teaching young kids that if they don't FEEL like their gender, you can change it. Also we are seeing these indoctrinated kids talking the same talking points as hippies did in the 60's. I mean they can't buy a gun yet, but telling me I shouldn't have the right to buy one. Liberalism is the cause of this, not the second amendment.
Prayer has never been stopped while a person attends a school. You just can't make everyone pray that doesn't want to...
Discipline is still in schools. I signed a paper allowing corporal punishment for my kid that attends public school...
Well I can't tell a kid to pick up after themselves because they don't want to, how do I force a kid to change genders?
Hippies talking points like, Make Love Not War and Give peace a chance, my goodness those are radical ideas....

I am told daily by ex wives about crap I can or can't do, what makes you think the world is full of people that don't tell you what to do.. It occurs all day every day....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

So is chafing..
Prayer has never been stopped while a person attends a school. You just can't make everyone pray that doesn't want to...
Discipline is still in schools. I signed a paper allowing corporal punishment for my kid that attends public school...
Well I can't tell a kid to pick up after themselves because they don't want to, how do I force a kid to change genders?
Hippies talking points like, Make Love Not War and Give peace a chance, my goodness those are radical ideas....

I am told daily by ex wives about crap I can or can't do, what makes you think the world is full of people that don't tell you what to do.. It occurs all day every day....

The taking out of prayer in school is a symptom of the problem.

The main problem I still contend is the break down of the family. We didn't have nearly as many mass shooting when we had less gun laws.

The divorce rate is huge and we have families needing two incomes to get by.

If we start raising kids to realize that once you have kids yout happiness doesn't matter and get rid of the welfare state (which has destroyed the black family) these mass shooting would go down.

Forum List

Back