🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Company Cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. Charged with Securities Fraud

I usually do not even acknowledge your pitiful existence but just this once I will deign to answer you. I despise financial industry crooks more than practically any other vermin that walk the earth and feel they should be punished as harshly as the law allows. The only thing I despise more are posters such as yourself. All high-post-count drama and no thought or analysis.

You need a valium or to get laid.. Of course I don't know too many women keen on sleeping with sidewalk shitters.. As to the content of this thread, just about every politician left and right leaning in DC are corrupt and go to make millions.. End of story.. this thread is about Nancy Pelosi and her criminal family.

Don't tell me what to talk about, you spread your ignorant bullshit and I will impart my brilliant deep thoughts to the board and we will carry on with with our bad selves.
I think his occupation is more relevant to the conversation whereas you think his mommy is more important, for some reason.

If it weren't for mommy he wouldn't be in a position to defraud people. Duh....

Last edited by a moderator:

Repeat after me, kids: Deflection....DE-FLEC-TION...deflection!

Definition: Something Democrats do when confronted by corruption within their own party.

And that concludes today's lesson! :D

Which one of these indiscretions is fraud?

Jeb Bush's daughter charged with prescription fraud

WAS PELOSI CHARGED? lol

Pelosi Jr. shouldn't worry.......Obama will pardon him right before exiting the WH. .. :cool:

The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any US president.

1 Iran-Contra Affair
2 Department of Housing and Urban Development grant rigging
3 Lobbying scandal
4 EPA scandals
5 Inslaw Affair
6 Savings & loan crisis
7 Debategate

DON'T WORRY, DUBYA'S DAD PARDONED SOME OF THEM, WONDER WHY?

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was also a Countrywide mortgage recipient, and is assistant/advisor to the director of NASA's Ames Research Center. No connections there. ..

Last edited:
My goodness-

He served many years with InfoUSA Corporation, Bank of America Securities, Bank of America Countrywide and JP Morgan - Chase Manhattan, where he worked in corporate finance, institutional sales and the mortgage industry.

Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.
Gee's there's a fucking surprise.:lol:

Company co-founded by Nancy Pelosi's son charged with securities fraud - Washington Times

Country confounded by Nancy Pelosi...glazed eyed fraud.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=59139520

And more, owns over 10 million shares in Natural Blue Resources, and seems to have founded it, and went into partnership with then Gov.Anaya, who just settled with the SEC on fraud charges.

Same company as mentioned in the thread. Sorry for the repeat, though the link tells of the partnership and more suspicions with traders a few years ago.

Last edited:
And more, owns over 10 million shares in Natural Blue Resources, and seems to have founded it, and went into partnership with then Gov.Anaya, who just settled with the SEC on fraud charges.

Well, since you seem to know so much about him - was he charged with any crimes?

Well, since you seem to know so much about him - was he charged with any crimes?

Of course not, he has it made in the shade. He is also a director to something like 5 different companies. He must have more than 24 hours in his days.

The Pelosi's are part of the 1 percent and they are playing you people like an ass. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi talks to you people like kids on Christmas Morning: "We have to pass this legislation so we can find out what's in it".

While I've never celebrated a fundamentalist holiday like Christmas because I'm a lifelong enlightened atheist who realizes that there is no "god," I'm pretty sure that passing legislation is not a traditional Christmas activity and would like to know what kind of household you grew up in for that to be a thing.

The Pelosi's are part of the 1 percent and they are playing you people like an ass. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi talks to you people like kids on Christmas Morning: "We have to pass this legislation so we can find out what's in it".

While I've never celebrated a fundamentalist holiday like Christmas because I'm a lifelong enlightened atheist who realizes that there is no "god," I'm pretty sure that passing legislation is not a traditional Christmas activity and would like to know what kind of household you grew up in for that to be a thing.

:lol: Wouldn't that be "eynlyntnd aythyst?"

Close, systyr! It would actually be "ynlyghtynd ythyyst". Using the Womyn's Lyberation Standardyzed Spellyng, every vowyl in all wyrds is replaced with the letter "Y" to cast off the shackles of manpig oppression and assert our identity as strong, independent womyn. A more informal version--mostly used online and by newly-lyberated womyn--merely substitutes a syngle vowyl in each wyrd with the letter "Y".

Close, systyr! It would actually be "ynlyghtynd ythyyst". Using the Womyn's Lyberation Standardyzed Spellyng, every vowyl in all wyrds is replaced with the letter "Y" to cast off the shackles of manpig oppression and assert our identity as strong, independent womyn. A more informal version--mostly used online and by newly-lyberated womyn--merely substitutes a syngle vowyl in each wyrd with the letter "Y".

"Manpig oppression" huh? I guess that means being fucked like a ragdoll and begging for more is out?

Paul Pelosi Jr., the son of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), was the president and chief operating officer of Natural Blue Resources Inc., an investment company he cofounded that focuses on “environmentally-friendly” ventures.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions. Corazzi violated federal securities laws and was barred from acting as an officer or director of a public company. Cohen was previously incarcerated for financial fraud.

Company co-founded by Nancy Pelosi's son charged with securities fraud - Washington Times

Why is this in Politics, Catfish?

This must be creating a quite a quandary for you republicans. On one hand he's a banker, everyone knows how republicans love bankers, and on the other he's related to someone you hate.

The only quandry that I am in is trying to decide whether you are actually as dumb as you appear to be, or perhaps it is just a put on.

Pelosi is, and always has been, a corrupt politician, and consequently, it is no surprise that her offspring is also corrupt. What will be surprising, is if he actually goes to prison for his crimes.

He's a stockbroker so it's no surprise he's a crook. When I put it like that it does not sound as cool to you does it?

So all stock holders are crooks?

Why is this in Politics, Catfish?

Gee, perhaps it's because it has something to do with politics you old fart.

Forum List

Back