🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Company Cofounded by Paul Pelosi Jr. Charged with Securities Fraud

Rick "I was not indicted" Scott's business was fined 600 MILLION; Scott played canary to avoid fraud charges. And Scott isn't part of a family with an officer holder, he is, sadly, Governor of Florida.

This shouldn't surprise anyone

they are all frikken crooks...Pelsoi, Reid, etc the list goes on and on

And the far left denies any wrong doing to protect their own..

I usually do not even acknowledge your pitiful existence but just this once I will deign to answer you. I despise financial industry crooks more than practically any other vermin that walk the earth and feel they should be punished as harshly as the law allows. The only thing I despise more are posters such as yourself. All high-post-count drama and no thought or analysis.

Says the far left programmed Obama drone..

Show your outrage on this thread and prove you "despise financial industry crooks "and show that you mean what you just posted, or does your outrage only happen when it has an (R) next to the name?

Are you dense? I made no qualifying statement pertaining to the political affiliation of any bankster scum. You will not catch me defending such a man for any reason. My feelings on financial fraud transcend partisan politics, they are scum who rob people with a fountain pen rather than a gun or knife and get away clean (mostly).

Rick "I was not indicted" Scott's business was fined 600 MILLION; Scott played canary to avoid fraud charges. And Scott isn't part of a family with an officer holder, he is, sadly, Governor of Florida.

Don't come in to threads and throw someone else up like you have all day long today and then pretend to be a fucking moderate. DESPICABLE. You've blown your cover today honey.. WTG

I usually do not even acknowledge your pitiful existence but just this once I will deign to answer you. I despise financial industry crooks more than practically any other vermin that walk the earth and feel they should be punished as harshly as the law allows. The only thing I despise more are posters such as yourself. All high-post-count drama and no thought or analysis.

You need a valium or to get laid.. Of course I don't know too many women keen on sleeping with sidewalk shitters.. As to the content of this thread, just about every politician left and right leaning in DC are corrupt and go to make millions.. End of story.. this thread is about Nancy Pelosi and her criminal family.

True story. Thats reason #1 why Citizens United was and is a bad idea because money influences people because money is valuable. The only time money wont influence someones actions is when money ceases to be valuable

Says the far left programmed Obama drone..

Show your outrage on this thread and prove you "despise financial industry crooks "and show that you mean what you just posted, or does your outrage only happen when it has an (R) next to the name?

Are you dense? I made no qualifying statement pertaining to the political affiliation of any bankster scum. You will not catch me defending such a man for any reason. My feelings on financial fraud transcend partisan politics, they are scum who rob people with a fountain pen rather than a gun or knife and get away clean (mostly).

So yes your outrage is confined to those that are connected to (R)'s..

This must be creating a quite a quandary for you republicans. On one hand he's a banker, everyone knows how republicans love bankers, and on the other he's related to someone you hate.

Are you denying you posted this you far left partisan hack?

Another far left liar exposed!!!

You need a valium or to get laid.. Of course I don't know too many women keen on sleeping with sidewalk shitters.. As to the content of this thread, just about every politician left and right leaning in DC are corrupt and go to make millions.. End of story.. this thread is about Nancy Pelosi and her criminal family.

Don't tell me what to talk about, you spread your ignorant bullshit and I will impart my brilliant deep thoughts to the board and we will carry on with with our bad selves.
I think his occupation is more relevant to the conversation whereas you think his mommy is more important, for some reason.

True story. Thats reason #1 why Citizens United was and is a bad idea because money influences people because money is valuable. The only time money wont influence someones actions is when money ceases to be valuable

I see the far left is not outraged by this and pulls the old far left talking points and propaganda.

Then again if the SC ruled against Citizens United, then the far left coffers would disappear as unions would not be able to give to political parties..

Another far left post fail!!

Don't tell me what to talk about, you spread your ignorant bullshit and I will impart my brilliant deep thoughts to the board and we will carry on with with our bad selves.
I think his occupation is more relevant to the conversation whereas you think his mommy is more important, for some reason.

And the far left continues to show they are not outraged at their own despite their own comments that claim they are..

Pelosi Jr. shouldn't worry.......Obama will pardon him right before exiting the WH. .. :cool:

^^^ Defensive sidewalk shitter

Brilliant comeback:cuckoo:this may come as shock to you but I couldn't care less about Nancy Pelosi and her image as a politician. If she somehow became irrelevant overnight it would not change a thing.

Last edited:
Did The Moonie Times say Paul Pelosi Jr. was charged with any crimes?

The SEC is the investigative part. It takes the justice dept to seek an indictment and it ain't never going to happen to a democrat as long as Holder is A.G.

^^^ Defensive sidewalk shitter

Brilliant comeback:cuckoo:this may come as shock to you but I couldn't care less about Nancy Pelosi and her image as a politician. If she somehow became irrelevant overnight it would not change a thing.

Yea ok.. whatever you say weirdo..

Our cowgirl heroine upon encountering an opinion she cannot easily argue in partisan terms retreats in puzzlement. "Surely there is someone here who likes Pelosi", she mutters under her breath.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions.

So, from what I gather, the issues here are:

1. Four individuals associated with this company--none of them surnamed "Pelosi"--were charged with fraud.

2. The company was de facto being run by two people, neither of them surnamed "Pelosi".

3. Pelosi basically shopped there once, so it's a huge fucking deal and everyone should hate said shopper's mythyr.

Conservatards are beyond deranged.

The SEC charged four individuals with fraud, including former New Mexico Gov. Toney Anaya, and suspended trading in the company’s stock. Pelosi owned over 10 million shares in the company in 2009.

The SEC said Wednesday the company was “secretly controlled” by James E. Cohen and Joseph Corazzi, both of whom had previous fraud convictions.

So, from what I gather, the issues here are:

1. Four individuals associated with this company--none of them surnamed "Pelosi"--were charged with fraud.

2. The company was de facto being run by two people, neither of them surnamed "Pelosi".

3. Pelosi basically shopped there once, so it's a huge fucking deal and everyone should hate said shopper's mythyr.

Conservatards are beyond deranged.

So it turns out that it's not so much a smoking gun but simply smoke. I still think stockbrokers are scumbags and don't really care much for Nancy Pelosi.

Forum List

Back