Compare Trump dollars to Harris Biden dollars

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Sheetz cheesecake slice: 1.00 Trump dollars, 2.99 Harris/Biden dollars.

Sheetz brownie: 1.00 Trump dollars, 2.49 Harris/Biden dollars, but the brownie is significantly smaller too, so 3.00 Harris Biden dollars would be more accurate.

2L Pepsi: $1.50 Trump dollars, $2.86 Harris/Biden dollars.

3 pieces legs and thighs at Popeyes chicken: $3.00 Trump dollars, $4.50 Harris Biden dollars.

Honda CRV: $26K Trump dollars, 36K Harris/Biden dollars.

McDonald's cheeseburger and a small coke: $2.00 Trump dollars, about $3.85 Harris/Biden dollars.

Value of a $50K dollar savings account: Trump, 2 Honda CRVs, Harris/Biden 1 Honda CRV.

The dollar has gone down, a Harris/Biden dollar is just 77% of a Trump dollar.

If you know devaluation is coming, because you are a .gov politician that is gonna cause it, it's easy to be an "astute investor". Just ask US politicians, spouses, and family. ;)

Lenders are the victims, being repaid with wealth less than the wealth they loaned, thus the ever-higher CC interest rates.

Savers are also defrauded; their savings currency number goes up a bit but their saved wealth degrades big time.

Never evaluate your savings and investments by using currency numbers. Evaluate it by using Honda Accords, McDonalds cheeseburgers, 2 liter Pepsis, or anything you understand best other than currency.

Sheetz cheesecake slice: 1.00 Trump dollars, 2.99 Harris/Biden dollars.

Sheetz brownie: 1.00 Trump dollars, 2.49 Harris/Biden dollars, but the brownie is significantly smaller too, so 3.00 Harris Biden dollars would be more accurate.

2L Pepsi: $1.50 Trump dollars, $2.86 Harris/Biden dollars.

3 pieces legs and thighs at Popeyes chicken: $3.00 Trump dollars, $4.50 Harris Biden dollars.

Honda CRV: $26K Trump dollars, 36K Harris/Biden dollars.

McDonald's cheeseburger and a small coke: $2.00 Trump dollars, about $3.85 Harris/Biden dollars.

Value of a $50K dollar savings account: Trump, 2 Honda CRVs, Harris/Biden 1 Honda CRV.

The dollar has gone down, a Harris/Biden dollar is just 77% of a Trump dollar.

If you know devaluation is coming, because you are a .gov politician that is gonna cause it, it's easy to be an "astute investor". Just ask US politicians, spouses, and family. ;)

Lenders are the victims, being repaid with wealth less than the wealth they loaned, thus the ever-higher CC interest rates.

Savers are also defrauded; their savings currency number goes up a bit but their saved wealth degrades big time.

Never evaluate your savings and investments by using currency numbers. Evaluate it by using Honda Accords, McDonalds cheeseburgers, 2 liter Pepsis, or anything you understand best other than currency.
No links, no proof, nothing but a buncha numbers nobody knows the accuracy of.

McDonalds $1 menu went away back in like 2010 or 2012.

CR V's are around $30K now and $25K in 2019 for base models.

Your post appears to be a pack of lies.

I love how all these Trumpers cry and whine with a loaf of bread under their arms. Jobs are everywhere, the market is killing it, and restaurants are full; however, I often find that some of the biggest Trumpers are the ones on state assistance or disability, and not working.

Last edited:
No links, no proof, nothing but a buncha numbers nobody knows the accuracy of.

McDonalds $1 menu went away back in like 2010 or 2012.

CR V's are around $30K now and $25K in 2019 for base models.

Your post appears to be a pack of lies.

Indeed, just made up numbers.

I love how all these Trumpers cry and whine with a loaf of bread under their arms. Jobs are everywhere, the market is killing it, and restaurants are full; however, I often find that some of the biggest Trumpers are the ones on state assistance or disability, and not working.
And you know all of these Trumpers, or are you just making shit up?

Indeed, just made up numbers.
I guess you haven't been shopping lately.

Almost nothing is under a buck. Most things I used to pay 86 cents for is now $3 or more. Most items are over $5.

Last week I didn't even fill the bottom of my cart and the bill was $111.00.

And this is only the beginning.

Pretty soon we'll have to go to Good Will to afford clothes and stand in bread lines to eat.

It's coming. Soon everyone is going to run out of money in their savings and max out their credit cards.

They'll have to sell all of their sh*t to be able to afford something to eat.

Last edited:

If jobs are everywhere and the market is killing it why is Kamala running on fixing the economy? If we all good why would she steal no tax on tips and childcare credits from TRUMP/VANCE?

Pretty soon we'll have to go to Good Will to afford cloths and stand in bread lines to eat.
Have you been to the Goodwill lately?

I've dropped over 110# in about two years so I could not see spending a lot on outwear that was soon gonna be too big for me, so I bought at Goodwill.

$1 shirts are now $3.00+. Jeans that used to be $6-$8 are now $10-$12.

FJB/FKHonomics has hit everything.

Have you been to the Goodwill lately?

I've dropped over 110# in about two years so I could not see spending a lot on outwear that was soon gonna be too big for me, so I bought at Goodwill.

$1 shirts are now $3.00+. Jeans that used to be $6-$8 are now $10-$12.

FJB/FKHonomics has hit everything.
Goodwill has to pay their bills too.

Forum List

Back