Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Not really. 32 dead in the VA Tech shooting. All with 2 pistols.

That was before things were changed to prevent a high body count. Today, the body count is over 400 with over 40 dead by a person that found a way around the safe guards.

That is a Ruger Mini 14. Shoots a 5.56/223. I can have that, right?

Sure you can but I suggest you don't screw with someone using an AR. He's going to put out 3 times the ammo in the same amount of time. Yah, Yah, I know, the Ramboes in here disagree with that but the real combat shooters know.

This one? September 13, 1994 to September 13, 2004?

You going to blame September 11, 2001 on this one as well?
No. This one moron.
Please keep up and tell us what you are doing about mental illness in the US.

You’re the expert. if you succeed with an assault rifle ban can I still get that?
You don't need a semiautomatic rifle. End of story. You will be OK with a bolt or lever action rifle.
We are not talking muskets and lead balls anymore.
Do it for the children. Children should be able to study STEM free of any fear of being splattered all over the walls.

uvalde.JPG

That was before things were changed to prevent a high body count. Today, the body count is over 400 with over 40 dead by a person that found a way around the safe guards.

Sure you can but I suggest you don't screw with someone using an AR. He's going to put out 3 times the ammo in the same amount of time. Yah, Yah, I know, the Ramboes in here disagree with that but the real combat shooters know.
How is he going to do that? Please explain. This is going to be good.

No. This one moron.
Please keep up and tell us what you are doing about mental illness in the US.
If you want to discuss mental illness, Start a new thread.

You don't need a semiautomatic rifle. End of story. You will be OK with a bolt or lever action rifle.
Do it for the children. Children should be able to study STEM free of any fear of being splattered all over the walls.

View attachment 776600
Again, you have no need for a conveyance that is capable of going over 80 mph as that is the highest posted legal speed limit in the US. Turn it in, boi.

View attachment 776600
Who are you to determine what I need when you are so obviously ignorant of the subject matter? So now you are changing your view to all semi automatic rifles. Can I keep my semi auto pistols?

Forum List

Back