Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Anyone who really knows about guns, would never deny that an M4 is a military fully automatic assault rifle, and that the AR-15 is virtually the same gun without the fully automatic capabilities. Not to mention, that legal options exist for the AR-15, making it even more similar.
Those people denying that - (aside from those being plain stupid) are simply afraid that likely, laws will come up banning the AR-15, due to the above stated reasons

You don't have to pretend here....we aren't biden voters.....

You want to ban the AR-15 rifle because it is your gateway gun....your Trojan horse gun. You get the AR-15 banned and you use that to come after all the other semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns, and anything that holds a magazine....

Right now, it is useful to you to say it isn't like any other rifle...that it is especially bad......knowing that that is complete Bullshit...

Then, after you get it banned, then, on a dime, you will turn around and say that no....the AR-15 is exactly like every other semi-autom rifle, pistol and shotgun.....so those need to go to....

Don't pretend....let down your fascist hair and be free...

Children will breathe a sigh of relief knowing these Killing Machines, Weapons of War, Assault Rifles are out of the hands of gunnutters.
Uvalde deaths = Zero. Why? No killing machine to kill the children

The sole purpose of the gun the AR 15 is virtually identical to is battlefield killing. Same lethal cartridge yawing, fragmenting, deforming in the body.
Seeking out organs and flesh to shred like a head of coleslaw. Tear it up and kill the "subject'. Sole purpose. Stop right there, save your breath, you know it is true.
This is a weapon designed for battlefield use.
The excuse "it is not automatic" stop right there. You are fooling no one but yourself. As I said, do it for the children. These children have paid the price for your "freedom" "but but "Murica" no but but's. The party is over. Maybe your 2A is infringed on.
It's not like all your guns are going to be confiscated and destroyed.
You had your moronic, ineffective assault weapons ban for ten years and what did it result in? That's right, the OKC bombing that took out 168 men, women and CHILDREN and maimed over 300 more. And your response isn't to address mental illness. Your answer is to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens that have committed no crimes. Your bullshit has run its course, noob. Your next stop is iggy.

You had your moronic, ineffective assault weapons ban for ten years and what did it result in? That's right, the OKC bombing that took out 168 men, women and CHILDREN and maimed over 300 more. And your response isn't to address mental illness. Your answer is to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens that have committed no crimes. Your bullshit has run its course, noob. Your next stop is iggy.
"stack up" and do what you have to do. Don't talk about it.

Anyone who really knows about guns, would never deny that an M4 is a military fully automatic assault rifle, and that the AR-15 is virtually the same gun without the fully automatic capabilities. Not to mention, that legal options exist for the AR-15, making it even more similar.
Those people denying that - (aside from those being plain stupid) are simply afraid that likely, laws will come up banning the AR-15, due to the above stated reasons
Home run

So I get this, right?

1681577111250.jpeg

Come on I am still doing well :D - since the M1 is also a semi auto, just as the Ar-15, - and it is a genuine 100% military weapon, (not just the looks). Can't recall right now but the "upgrade" to an M2/M3 standard fully automatic involves only some 7-9 parts. And personally I just love that rifle, so I had to bring it in. Certainly I wouldn't parade around with it in open view in public places - so the loop closes again.

Time marched past the M-1. In fact, the old M-14 and the Mini-14 are just improved versions of it. But if I try and use any one of those 3 the body count will drop to almost what a handgun can do. The AR-14 Family (yes, that includes the M-16 all versions and the Model 750 (AR-15)) They are all the same basic rifle with many of the same positive attributes. And if you believe that the full auto version is superior, the Military didn't think so.

I can fire at least 3 times as many shots from an AR-15 than you can a M-1 and it's directives. And a rank be beginner can do at least twice the fire rate using the AR. Forget all that other white noise, the fact remains that the AR-15 (all versions) are the most affective killing machine in combat. And when one enters a Church of a School that Church or School becomes the equivalent of a combat zone.

This one? September 13, 1994 to September 13, 2004?

You going to blame September 11, 2001 on this one as well?

Children will breathe a sigh of relief knowing these Killing Machines, Weapons of War, Assault Rifles are out of the hands of gunnutters.
Uvalde deaths = Zero. Why? No killing machine to kill the children

The sole purpose of the gun the AR 15 is virtually identical to is battlefield killing. Same lethal cartridge yawing, fragmenting, deforming in the body.
Seeking out organs and flesh to shred like a head of coleslaw. Tear it up and kill the "subject'. Sole purpose. Stop right there, save your breath, you know it is true.
This is a weapon designed for battlefield use.
The excuse "it is not automatic" stop right there. You are fooling no one but yourself. As I said, do it for the children. These children have paid the price for your "freedom" "but but "Murica" no but but's. The party is over. Maybe your 2A is infringed on.
It's not like all your guns are going to be confiscated and destroyed.
I will have to turn this in. It is a replica of the gun Henry designed in 1862 and was used by some in the civil war. Ya know, a weapon of war.

1681577291507.jpeg

Forum List

Back