Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

another immature gunnutter I see....
This is an adult conversation. No one cares about your sex toys
Adults huh? You think children should have sex toys? Smh...

Lol, you pos are all the same. Not ONE of you ever says anything new or original. It's always the same tired worn out debunked lies the last one of you vermin spewed. You're pathetic. Come take our guns ya smarmy coward.

Other than a name change, a selective fire switch and a 16 vs. 20" barrel, this is the same killing machine.
You are not fooling me, you are not fooling any educated gun owner. You know what they are.
Try to pull the wool over some fools eyes. I don't buy it, and you are wasting your oxygen.
Anyone who really knows about guns, would never deny that an M4 is a military fully automatic assault rifle, and that the AR-15 is virtually the same gun without the fully automatic capabilities. Not to mention, that legal options exist for the AR-15, making it even more similar.
Those people denying that - (aside from those being plain stupid) are simply afraid that likely, laws will come up banning the AR-15, due to the above stated reasons

Other than a name change, a selective fire switch and a 16 vs. 20" barrel, this is the same killing machine.
You are not fooling me, you are not fooling any educated gun owner. You know what they are.
Try to pull the wool over some fools eyes. I don't buy it, and you are wasting your oxygen.
Omg, the troll thinks it is somehow Winning a gun debate. Lol, the same tired lies, the same worn out arguments. Fail.

Anyone who really knows about guns, would never deny that an M4 is a military fully automatic assault rifle, and that the AR-15 is virtually the same gun without the fully automatic capabilities. Not to mention, that legal options exist for the AR-15, making it even more similar.
Those people denying that - (aside from those being plain stupid) are simply afraid that likely, laws will come up banning the AR-15, due to the above stated reasons

Moron......you are a moron....

No one said it was fully automatic.....but you pretend they did to score stupid points....

For example....you doofus....

Our full auto M4 is designed to go from single shot, to burst fire, to fully automatic, meaning no matter how you want to shoot, this gun is the perfect fit.

And the U.S. special forces have an exclusive variant that is only fully automatic...

The point we made, you doofus......

The AR-15 is solely a semi-automatic rifle, the M-4 and M16 are not....you dumb ass...

Anyone who really knows about firearms knows that what are called AR 15 STYLE weapons are simply everyday, run of the mill semi automatic rifle that have features installed that are for optics, not function.

Below is a ban compliant AR 15 style rifle:

1681574289194.jpeg

Forum List

Back