Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

You were doing so well until you mentioned the WWII 30 cal Carbine. That weapon is semi auto with no ability to fire in an automatic setting. Therefore, it's legal to own just like a M1 Ought Six WWI rifle or a Model 70 or 700.
There is the M-2 version of the carbine. It had a full auto setting.

How is he going to do that? Please explain. This is going to be good.

If I have to explain it to you just don't do it. The only way for your type to learn is to do it and you won't survive the encounter. I can cure stupidity but it's going to be painful.

If I have to explain it to you just don't do it. The only way for your type to learn is to do it and you won't survive the encounter. I can cure stupidity but it's going to be painful.
No, tell us how a semi automatic AR 15 is going to put out 3 times the rounds as a Ruger Mini 14. Make me look stupid.

Last edited:
No, tell us how a semi automatic AR 15 is going to put out the 3 times the rounds as a Ruger Mini 14. Make me look stupid.
The M-1A has the same rate of fire as an AR-15 and each 7.62mm/.308 Winchester round does far more damage than the fairly anemic 5.56mm/.223 Remington round the AR-15 fires. The Mini-14 has the exact same rate of fire as an AR-15.

Forum List

Back