Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms

Comparing the AR with other Legal Firearms​

well, lot's of money spent making this battle weapon even deadlier is one thing
Battle weapon Thatbwas never issued for battle. That’s dumb.

Army definiton of an assault weapon:

Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are not assault rifles according to the U.S. Army's definition. For example:

• Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 180 metres (200 yd).[19]
  • Select-fire rifles such as the Fedorov Avtomat, FN FAL, M14, and H&K G3 main battle rifles are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
  • Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are not assault riflesaccording to the U.S. Army's definition. For example:
    • Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 180 metres (200 yd).[19]
    • Select-fire rifles such as the Fedorov Avtomat, FN FAL, M14, and H&K G3 main battle rifles are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
    • Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
    • Semi-automatic-only rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

• Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
  • Semi-automatic-only rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

That is the DOD, the US government.

Battle weapon Thatbwas never issued for battle. That’s dumb.

Army definiton of an assault weapon:

Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are not assault rifles according to the U.S. Army's definition. For example:

• Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are not assault riflesaccording to the U.S. Army's definition. For example:

That is the DOD, the US government.
do not care. Gone. Adios, see ya.
no gramps or granny clauses. Round em up and be gone

uvalde.JPG
AL.JPG

VG, why are you still posting? Post was edited.

You don’t own a 50 BMG and never owned an assault rifle. Hell, you couldn’t even say who manufactured it.

Come on man, head spacing and timing? This is not a revolver, and I am not swapping barrels.. no need for a head spacing gauge...
This is a break open, bolt action, single shot .50 BMG
No tax stamp

Serbu RN-50
^^
you miss this one?

I built all of my AR-15's and AR-10s with Aero Precision upper and lowers.
I used Toolcraft BCG's exclusively
Barrels from Criterion
I don't care for drop in triggers, I used LaRue tactical

Do you have any other questions, tiny?

Over 20 million out there. And any ban proposal out there includes a grandfather clause that allows transfers of grandfathered weapons.

And what will happen is you will get ban compliant weapons:

View attachment 776684

Wrong, more like 5 to 10 million. Even so, that's alot. But you don't ban them. Use the method that the 1934 Firearms Act did with the Thompson M1921, 1925 and 1928.

They don't come to your home and confiscate the Thompson. What they do is prevent making new ones and replacement parts. And make it where you have to have a special License to purchase or sell one. Again, they didn't come for them at all. It took about 10 years to get rid of the Thompson M1921 Sub Machine Gun from the public.

You regulate it, not ban it.

Forum List

Back