Compatibility with people

Good humour and mental balance top my list .
Crazy can also be good ( say, black , lateral and surreal ) but there is bad crazy which can range from brain disorder to evil .

I do not look for standard intellectual compatibility because :.
Many not academically clever people can be emotionally very smart and street wise smart ( experience ) . And if they are funny and good crazy they can be as daft as a brush academically and not bother me .Particularly if they have money .

There is nobody here I really like but that is only because I have a pathological dislike of Americans who can speak .

For all relationships I require honesty/trustworthiness. A friendship can only develop if we can share humor. Intelligence is nice but I have discovered that many people who I thought were less intelligent than me turned out to be smart in ways I am not.
Same for me I was married to a smart lawyer and he was the worst as far as other things that mattered so much to me.

I find many times for myself anyway that intellectualism is not important to me as much as emotional comprehension and a common sense approach to it.

I also would like someone to have the same spiritual interests but it's not a requirement.
Agreed. My faith is very important to me and would love it if all the people in my life were of the same faith. Of course, one can always hope to bring others closer to God through your relationship. :)

Good humour and mental balance top my list .
Crazy can also be good ( say, black , lateral and surreal ) but there is bad crazy which can range from brain disorder to evil .

I do not look for standard intellectual compatibility because :.
Many not academically clever people can be emotionally very smart and street wise smart ( experience ) . And if they are funny and good crazy they can be as daft as a brush academically and not bother me .Particularly if they have money .

There is nobody here I really like but that is only because I have a pathological dislike of Americans who can speak .
I get that therE is crazy genius who can't function socially but it is amazing and interesting, there is a crazy risk taker super exciting but also risky, there is bat cshit crazy shits in johnny depps bed psycho crazy NOPE!

Same for me I was married to a smart lawyer and he was the worst as far as other things that mattered so much to me.

I find many times for myself anyway that intellectualism is not important to me as much as emotional comprehension and a common sense approach to it.
I know what you mean. It seems like some intellectuals are too heady -not enough heart.

Campatibility with people is, in my view, best defined and measured by the way that they balance each other and basically force each other to face and overcome their own weaknesses/shortcomings in a way which stimulates growth. Twin flames can be either platonic or romantic relationships.

But I'm no Dr Phil, so. That's all I have to say about that.

Campatibility with people is, in my view, best defined and measured by the way that they balance each other and basically force each other to face and overcome their own weaknesses/shortcomings in a way which stimulates growth. Twin flames can be either platonic or romantic relationships.

But I'm no Dr Phil, so. That's all I have to say about that.
So for you, you are looking for someone to balance you and you balance them to be their best and to overcome things. To grow.

You want to be close with someone who is also interested in growth and progress.

I have an Offline situation where a person who lives here in Utah would like to be much closer friends with me and they are nice. I just don't see we have anything really in common. We have opposite views on many things. I am not sure why they want to pursue it deeper. Like I said the person is nice but we got nada in common in fact we oppose opinions.

If someone has both it's rare. Like a balanced combination.
That's amazing that you should have remote viewed that about me .Yes , 38E . Each of them .

A very kind and caring intellectual who loathes babies and animals plus old, ugly and fat dodderers . Plus thin people who can eat anything in huge quantities all the time.
:cool:

So for you, you are looking for someone to balance you and you balance them to be their best and to overcome things. To grow.

You want to be close with someone who is also interested in growth and progress.
I'm not looking for anybody. If you go looking for someone, you're only gonna find what you think you're looking for. Which often leaves nothing for discovery. And that's just boring. Stimulates stagnation rather than growth because you end up with a mirror image of your own fucked up self with no real motivation to grow or seed growth in the other given party.

Last edited:
That's amazing that you should have remote viewed that about me .Yes , 38E . Each of them .

A very kind and caring intellectual who loathes babies and animals plus old, ugly and fat dodderers . Plus thin people who can eat anything in huge quantities all the time.
:cool:
I acknowledge you do not like anyone at usmb, babies or animals or thin people that never get fat eating like pigs.

:lol:

I'm not looking for anybody. If you go looking for someone, you're only gonna find what you think you're looking for. Which often leaves nothing for discovery. And that's just boring. Stimulates stagnation rather than growth...
Oh ok wrong choice of words but I am asking what people look for. That is what I want to know what they look for because some people do look for things. :)

I do see your point of view and that you see it as people thinking they know what the are looking for. So I acknowledge your point of view about it.

Intellect.

When I spent six months in the mountains in Western Montana, I was having some respiratory difficulty. I went to a "health care professional" to discuss it.

When I mentioned altitude, which was 2600 ft (after I'd lived at sea level for the last many decades), he said, "We're not that high here. After all, sea level is 1200 feet.".

I have to ask.........was there a second appointment with this so called professional????

I think I would have insisted on a second opinion.

Oh ok wrong choice of words but I am asking what people look for. That is what I want to know what they look for because some people do look for things. :)

I do see your point of view and that you see it as people thinking they know what the are looking for. So I acknowledge your point of view about it.

I think there's more value (in scope) in finding what you didn't set out to look for. Basically. Of course, such discoveries may and likely will sting ones ego. But therein lies the true value.

I think there's more value (in scope) in finding what you didn't set out to look for. Basically. Of course, such discoveries may and likely will sting ones ego. But therein lies the true value.
I understood your perspective. My approach is different. Most likely I have a value in something different.

Forum List

Back