Compatibility with people

My attitude is this:

Everybody is crazy. Some are hugely crazy and some just a little.

A good match for those of us who are just a little crazy is to find somebody whose own bits of crazy match our own.
I’ve long assumed that Hitler wouldn’t have the first clue that he was a sociopathic insane asshole.

I just wondered what people's thoughts were on it. Different perspectives.

My Perspective
That's what the song was talking about ... The "lessons and blessings" we learn from the people by our side.

I read the thread and understood your intent in asking ... But people talk about themselves, ego, and whatnot.
There are Risks ... There are Opportunities ... But they are all part of the Package.

We all have our own Baggage ... It's about what we can Share ... What we can Learn ... What we can Do ...
And how we Grow from it all that adds Value ... To Us and to One's own self.

Edit:
Of course some People you just need to hit with a shovel ... :auiqs.jpg:

My Perspective
That's what the song was talking about ... The "lessons and blessings" we learn from the people by our side.

I read the thread and understood your intent in asking ... But people talk about themselves, ego, and whatnot.
There are Risks ... There are Opportunities ... But they are all part of the Package.

We all have our own Baggage ... It's about what we can Share ... What we can Learn ... What we can Do ...

I take risks meaning I reach out to people who interest me and I initiate it myself. But I wondered why others do it what is their reasoning, what they like in people etc etc.

Because I have learned this much speaking for myself in my own experience people definitely come from a different points of view and processes relating in different ways.

I liked the feedback people gave in the way they see it.

So for you, you are looking for someone to balance you and you balance them to be their best and to overcome things. To grow.

You want to be close with someone who is also interested in growth and progress.

James and I celebrated our 40th anniversary the other day. Whoda thunk?

We adore one another. We're smart and stupid together. We laugh our asses off.

Mostly, we try to keep each other from doin something stupid enough to die from.

Mostly, we try to keep each other from doin something stupid enough to die from.
Actually, I think your ass physically falling off could kill you.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 10 years. We are perfect for each other. We do laugh a lot. We value the same things so there is a strong foundation of shared values.

But I wondered why others do it what is their reasoning, what they like in people etc etc.

Hmm ... I like the diversity you can find in People.
But ... That won't work for everyone ... It requires a few things.

You have to let them ... Be themself ... Not who you want them to be ... Or expect them to be.
I like People who can speak ... Know themselves ... And that are comfortable.
People who get excited in what they think ... Want to share ... And can express themselves.

I like People who don't try to pigeonhole everyone ... Or try to find their place in the order of everything.
Individualists ... Those who risk and dare ... And are unabashed with their desire to explore the world and others.

But ... I also don't kick People to the curb if they are not my "style" ... There is room for all of us ...
Except maybe those occasional bastards we just need to hit with a shovel ... :auiqs.jpg:

My Perspective

Edit:
Of course some People you just need to hit with a shovel ... :auiqs.jpg:
Natural Citizen said it similarly. I understand that.

Like you said we learn from the people by our side. But we do have situations where we do decide how involved we want to be with any given person. How people personally decide their own involvement with another and their reasonings behind it that was my inquiry.

I think for both of your answers just decide to take the blessings and lessons from anyone and so there is an openness to anyone who wants to have an interaction.

My communication style does not always convey what I trying to convey I suppose. LOL

Before "involvement," many people make sweeping generalizations about others at a glance.

Forum List

Back