Compatibility with people

That makes you more intellectual than a lot of the people here.
I think of intellectuals as very well-educated people. That can be self-education but I associate it with academic training.

People like Ukotore. Now he is very intellectual and educated. But a very mean person. So I don't value him. I am sure his intellect is very valued by many people though.

I think of intellectuals as very well-educated people. That can be self-education but I associate it with academic training.

People like Ukotore. Now he is very intellectual and educated. But a very mean person. So I don't value him. I am sure his intellect is very valued by many people though.
"Mean person"? Say whaaaaaaaaa?
1677291560553.jpeg

You did a fine job of communicating and conveying your point.
I just gave you my Perspective ... And I am weird ... :auiqs.jpg:

You are one of the best people here. You are a direct person. You state facts and you temper things with humor. I think you're fantastic.

The last time I socialized with someone as a friend offline was a terrible thing I ended up relapsing on alcohol. Since I got sober again from alcohol I have not socialized with people I'm not related to offline. I mean unless I am working a cleaning hoarder house job in a professional manner. Anyway, I was just curious about what other people do.

Heh heh. Yeah, but I'm the type she's smackin with a shovel.

That's so true ... I am just terrible ... Completely my fault.

I don't know what the hell Michelle was thinking earlier ...
Was about to ask if she needed me to call 911 ... But I forgot their number ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
How do you personally judge/decide if people, in general, are compatible with you? In relationships beyond professional.

Mostly ease, comfort and how much laughter is happening. If I'm comfortable with someone, if they're easy to be with, and if either or both of us are laughing in each other's company......its all good signs.

The other half is their tolerance of your less desirable qualities. And can you live with theirs. A huge part of compatible relationships is finding someone who can put up with your shit.

Forum List

Back