Compromise: build a wall on Mexico’s SOUTH border!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
The us and mex border is too big for a dopey Wall . Most of the inhabited parts already has wall/fenses.

South of mex is a problem . Many worse of countries lie below, and the illegals coming up from the south are on their way to America . That border is also a fraction of the size of the US border .

Mexico is doing well meaning less border runners . The real problem lies down south. Plus Mexico would kick in some money and “pay for the wall” .

Win win!

The us and mex border is too big for a dopey Wall . Most of the inhabited parts already has wall/fenses.

South of mex is a problem . Many worse of countries lie below, and the illegals coming up from the south are on their way to America . That border is also a fraction of the size of the US border .

Mexico is doing well meaning less border runners . The real problem lies down south. Plus Mexico would kick in some money and “pay for the wall” .

Win win!
How can they have an immigration problem? I thought it could never be a problem?

Win win!
How can they have an immigration problem? I thought it could never be a problem?

Where’d you hear that?

That doesn't keep out all the Mexicans.

I will compromise on the wall in exchange for a system of interlocking automatic sentry machine guns on our southern border.

Just annex Mexico as our 58th state. Hell, we already have one Mexico, why not make it two? The people of Mexico would become U.S. citizens thus cutting down on illegal immigration, all the factories are automatically back in the United States...

Just annex Mexico as our 58th state. Hell, we already have one Mexico, why not make it two? The people of Mexico would become U.S. citizens thus cutting down on illegal immigration, all the factories are automatically back in the United States...
If we're going to take on the burden anyway, we may as well get the tax revenues and start educating those ignorant fucks.

Win win!

I'd settle for a minefield.

We can call it NEW New Mexico !

Win win!
I like how you recycle and reword your post and repost them as something different

Win win!

COMPRIMISE: adopt Mexico’s immigration policy as our own. La Raza would love it.

They only come here to work. I always carry a Box-Cutter or two around with me. Doesn't everyone?

1517938293597.jpg

An illegal immigrant caught urinating in public in Maryland used a box-cutter to viciously attack a man who suggested he use a bathroom, according to a report Tuesday.

The victim was treated for slash wounds to his neck, face and stomach after the attack, which occurred two months ago at a bus terminal in Montgomery County outside Washington, WJLA-TV reported.

The accused attacker, Salvador Gomez-Lopez, 46, of Montgomery County, was allegedly drunk and belligerent at the time, the station reported.

Court records show Gomez-Lopez was arrested on two counts of assault, public intoxication and possession of a dangerous weapon with intent to injure. He was indicted a few weeks later. A judge called his case last week but he was not present for the conference. He has an April trial date and is being held on $5,000 bond.

Win win!

Mexico has that taken care of. If I do agree with you, maybe if we imported Mexico’s methods like raping and beating and beheading illegals we could get ahead of it all?

Forum List

Back