Compromise On Trannies In Sports

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Trannies are not allowed to compete in women's sports BUT we accept that they can compete in men's sports and that goes for both women and men trannies. All are welcome to compete in men's sports.

But what resulting point have you in mind?
Your outline is something that all sane persons accept ?
What else are we supposed to notice ?

At the very least, if a guy wants to compete in women's sports, then he should have to cut off his dick so he is not slinging it around in the locker room and freaking out the women.

But what resulting point have you in mind?
Your outline is something that all sane persons accept ?
What else are we supposed to notice ?
Compromise is just that, compromise. Both sides give and take. But, not to worry, the left will soundly reject my idea.

ysTrannies are not allowed to compete in women's sports BUT we accept that they can compete in men's sports and that goes for both women and men trannies. All are welcome to compete in men's sports.
Hey, I said it first! :lol:

You're stealing my material.

I might even watch the Olympics for once if trannies were running against the black guys.

At the very least, if a guy wants to compete in women's sports, then he should have to cut off his dick so he is not slinging it around in the locker room and freaking out the women.
Unfortunately, that just fuels the fire of brainwashing young children into gender affirming care, sometimes outright bypassing the parents.

Hey, I said it first! :lol:

You're stealing my material.

I might even watch the Olympics for once if trannies were running against the black guys.
Sorry, it never even occurred to me that you would agree with me on something.

No deal for high level competition like scholarship and pro leagues. Athletes should not be able to adjust their strength level up or down with hormones and other body altering chemicals.

Unfortunately, that just fuels the fire of brainwashing young children into gender affirming care, sometimes outright bypassing the parents.
You are probably right on that point. I am thinking that they need to really commit. I don't believe the numbers. I think a large portion of these freaks are just fucked up pervs with no dysmorphia whatsoever. I mean, it is not like you can test for it in any objective way.

Here's a few Olympians at a track meet.

071031_p33_specialpn1.jpg

Trannies are not allowed to compete in women's sports BUT we accept that they can compete in men's sports and that goes for both women and men trannies. All are welcome to compete in men's sports.
How about we stop using the terms "men and women for sports classifications and instead use the chromosomal designation of XX and XY and keep it 100% objective?

How about we stop using the terms "men and women for sports classifications and instead use the chromosomal designation of XX and XY and keep it 100% objective?
LOL. But, there are many genders, an infinite amount. We need more letters.

I get what you're saying but I cringe at the use of the word compromise. Saying compromise means we accept them and are willing to make concessions for them, and we should not at all. Giving in gives them power and validates them.

With that said I am half and half on this idea.

One part says, no way if we let women pretending to be men to play in men's sports then it stands to reason we should allow the opposite as well. I stand by the idea of you are what you were born as and that's that. If you want to pretend you're another sex ok do that but it is not America's responsibility to indulge your fantasy.

On the other hand watching women pretending to be men get trounced would be hilarious to me and for the world to see exactly what the reality of it is.

I'm really hopeful this actually happens.

I'm hoping it happens and I can see it. I don't want to see the mentally ill woman get beaten to a pulp, but I hope he gut punches her and ends the fight in like 30 seconds just to give the world a dose of reality. One good shot is all it will take.

Forum List

Back