Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results - CNNPolitics.com

This isn't a crackpot story, multiple sources and the basis is science...

Considering the numerous hacking going on before hand this should be investigated.. Considering Comey practically tried to gift wrap the Election to Trump for Emails which Trump now admits aren't even worth investigating any more...
The story says scientists are urging Hillary to do this.

Bull Shit!!!

Podesta is doing this on Hillary's orders.

They are exploring every option available to steal the White House from Trump.

So you are a vote to not investigate, stick your head in the sand and let any irregularities go unchecked...

That is EXACTLY who you are! That is exactly who the leftist media is! That is exactly who congress is! The IRS is a crook, Hillary is a crook, Obama is a liar, The D.O.J. is a crook, Planned Parenthood is a crook and no one gets even a warning.

But NOW you are going to go all ethical on us? Don't make us nauseous.

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results - CNNPolitics.com

Considering the numerous hacking going on before hand this should be investigated.. Considering Comey practically tried to gift wrap the Election to Trump for Emails which Trump now admits aren't even worth investigating any more...
As long as we are considering, lets consider how the left lost their damn minds when Trump refused to say he would accept the election results regardless of what went on. After all that crying and talk about how Trump was going to destroy the country by not accepting the results, I would have to imagine that the upstanding and patriotic left would never consider doing what they claimed would taint this nations elections for the rest of eternity.

So you are a vote to not investigate, stick your head in the sand and let any irregularities go unchecked...

This could be a possible crime which should be investigated independently, no matter if one accepts or rejects the result.. Clinton has accepted the results of the election as they stand...

Whats you problem with and investigation if there is evidence?
Bbbbbbbut Donald said he would wait and see for the results and the libtard press went nuts. It's almost as if they were hypocrites!

I would welcome the investigation provided there is a complete audit, everywhere, nationwide......none of this cherry picking in states that are close. Let's see how open Liberals are to investigations. Whereas their interest lies in the Blue Wall, I am particularly interested in Illinois and California. My hypothesis is that the popular vote is no where in favor towards Hillary once the illegal, dead people, and multi-voters exposed.

As long as we are considering, lets consider how the left lost their damn minds when Trump refused to say he would accept the election results regardless of what went on. After all that crying and talk about how Trump was going to destroy the country by not accepting the results, I would have to imagine that the upstanding and patriotic left would never consider doing what they claimed would taint this nations elections for the rest of eternity.

This could be a possible crime which should be investigated independently, no matter if one accepts or rejects the result.. Clinton has accepted the results of the election as they stand...

Bbbbbbbut Donald said he would wait and see for the results and the libtard press went nuts. It's almost as if they were hypocrites!

What you want no investigation, you don't want the truth I suppose... What are you hiding?

This is about a possible crime. There is evidence of irregularities...

What you want no investigation, you don't want the truth I suppose... What are you hiding?

This is about a possible crime. There is evidence of irregularities...
The irregularities are in your bowels.

The current rules are what they are. We should have changed them while we had the chance, after having survived the disaster that was the Bush administration, but we didn't.

Now we need to play our cards right over the next 4 years, and abolish the electoral college when we get the chance. The overwhelming majority of the country is on our side. We mustn't forget that.

Agreed, as the results stand today Trump is President... But irregularities in elections should be investigated...

Irregularities could be found but not affect the result.. This should not be a left or right issue but an accuracy issue, put it to bed early. Trump doesn't need to have the legitimacy of his presidency questioned like Obama's was....

I agree lets checks all the states for irregularities. I really doubt the democrats want to.go.down.that path.
So the left is going to challenge the voter fraud they claim is non-existent ?

There's also this:

Welcome to scenic Outagamie County, in east-central Wisconsin, not far from Green Bay. Estimated population: About 180,000. Largest city: Appleton, home of the Wisconsin Institute of Urology and a haunted Dairy Queen on North Richmond Street. Unfortunately, that's not the only unexplained phenonenon in this area.

In the words of my informant:

I've been working with a small data team going over the returns to look at machine v. paper voting and any inconsistencies there.

Today we found one: In Outagamie County, WI four precincts have more votes for President than ballots cast. One precinct - Hortonville - has more votes than registered voters.

ALL were machine-voting only.

The only paper-ballot precinct in that county...was won by HRC.​
CANNONFIRE: PROOF of election fraud in Wisconsin?
Congratulations, you quoted a blog.

The current rules are what they are. We should have changed them while we had the chance, after having survived the disaster that was the Bush administration, but we didn't.

Now we need to play our cards right over the next 4 years, and abolish the electoral college when we get the chance. The overwhelming majority of the country is on our side. We mustn't forget that.

Agreed, as the results stand today Trump is President... But irregularities in elections should be investigated...

Irregularities could be found but not affect the result.. This should not be a left or right issue but an accuracy issue, put it to bed early. Trump doesn't need to have the legitimacy of his presidency questioned like Obama's was....

I agree lets checks all the states for irregularities. I really doubt the democrats want to.go.down.that path.

Who said that there would be no investigation of crimes if evidence comes available...

It's 'Florida' all over again...:p

That election F*ed them up for YEARS... JUST when they started getting over it, they create another one.

Like Gore and Democrats THEN, Hillary and the Snowflakes now can't accept defeat NOW.

1. Oh yeah?! Well we won the Popular Vote!

2. We're going to bully and threaten the Electoral College Reps/Voters until they agree to help steal the election by voting for Hillary even though she LOST

3. 'Remember Florida! Demand nation-wide recounts!'

I wonder what desperate ploy will be next.

:lmao:

Let's see, they already used the punch card ballot excuse and cities and states across the country had to get rid of them to make the snowflakes happy. So then we went to these computer type models, and when the Democrats lost again, they blamed the Diebold company, so once again, we collectively spent tens of millions of dollars to scrap those machines and get these.

They're running out of excuses, so next election they lose, it will be because Trump had so much more advertising money and we should put a limit on spending. That's my guess.

Priceless!!!!

Not choosing to investigate the Clinton emails would actually go along with his rhetoric of wanting to heal this country rather than try to encourage further division, which is more than the democrats and liberals of this nation has done through their actions. Of course standing up to such division and vocally denouncing the rioting would take some actual leadership ability.

Investigate the Clinton Emails... PLEASE.... As we said before and the FBI director agreed there is nothing there...

But lets have an investigation into Bush War Crimes, torture, RNC emails, outing CIA agents....

And for a laugh Obama Birth Cert...

Not choosing to investigate the Clinton emails would actually go along with his rhetoric of wanting to heal this country rather than try to encourage further division, which is more than the democrats and liberals of this nation has done through their actions. Of course standing up to such division and vocally denouncing the rioting would take some actual leadership ability.

Investigate the Clinton Emails... PLEASE.... As we said before and the FBI director agreed there is nothing there...

But lets have an investigation into Bush War Crimes, torture, RNC emails, outing CIA agents....

And for a laugh Obama Birth Cert...

I have. In the military there is this little code that goes into great detail when it comes to the handling of government entrusted information.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with ANY document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, OR (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Source: 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Breaking it down for those unfamiliar, the code opens to those responsible (lawfully having possession of, access to), and more importantly control over, or being entrusted with ANYdocument. Without question, there is no greater importance for the need to secure government information than a Secretary of State that travels to foreign governments representing the interests of the United States, especially through negotiations with particular "less friendly" nations where a need to secure government information is of national interest. Which compliments what the code states -
"which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation"

Then there is the behavior where such actions that result in "PERMITS" [meaning to allow for]

willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to ANY person NOTENTITLED TO RECEIVE IT,

or

through GROSS NEGLIGENCE permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed.

or

having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed

So Mrs. Clinton would have to be found to not have allowed, "permitted" [there is that usage of that word again that's worded in the code], communicated, or had knowledge of as it pertains to each of those conditions pertaining to her emails, and the use of a program to BLEACH her server.

Wikileaks and Anthony Weiner also does not constitute an individual having been entrusted with receiving Hillary Clinton's emails.

Now comes down to the code where it utilizes the terms (1) Willfully or (2) through gross negligence. To which if neither one applies, would constitute following the authority of an individual having knowledge of, or allowed such action to take place. You and I both know there still exists AUTHORITY through the chain of command, and if Hillary did not utilize WILLLFUL KNOWLEDGE or GROSS NEGLIGENCE then someone of authority had knowledge of such actions who had oversight, and allowed it. Unless you can provide evidence or a case the constitutes otherwise, only THREE cases exists: through actions or knowledge (1) willfully allowed (2) through gross negligence of such information entrusted to her allowed or had knowledge of, or (3) submitted under the authority of an individual over her who had knowledge of or willfully allowed such actions to take place ... there isn't a fourth option here.

IN THE END
What it all comes down to, and what the code specifically states: There still exists that "Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document". Obviously when it all comes down to responsibility and facing consequences over being entrusted with government information and having such information delivered to ANYONE in violation of his/her trust, the buck does not stop with Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Do it
Make an even bigger ass out of yourselves.
i thought they would also be urging Hillary to change her brain before it shrinks to a wal nut

Omg even shes not that stupid.
This would be hilarious I am loving the left meltdowns. These people are even more fucking nuts than I thought.

Entertainment me lefties, keep being dumbfucks, the next 8 years will be awesome!!!!

So the computer scientists have found no evidence of hacking. according to the hacks at CNN "top computer scientists" nonetheless, lol.

What they think they see is an irregularity, which it would seem to me would be better analyzed by statisticians for probability.

even then there is no evidence of squat. statistically improbable events happen all the time. people win the lottery, some more than once. in this election I seem to remember hillary winning a highly improbable number of coin tosses 6 of 6, with a probability of less then 2%, but it happened.

Then, of course, there's this:
"election officials and cybersecurity experts said earlier this month that it is virtually impossible for Russia to influence the election outcome"

And while we're calculating probability I'd like to know how these "top computer scientists" voted. lol.

This is going nowhere.

I don't know much about that field of work, but would't you think in order to suspect something is wrong, you would have to see some data first? I mean, you would have to go into those computer systems to see if anything was amiss, and then go to the ballots and see if there is evidence that something did go wrong.

It's kind of like a mechanic telling you your car is going to break down next month without looking under the car or under the hood.

Yep, the machines themselves would have to be foresically analyzed. even if they were hacked there would likely be no trace of it.

These guys have apparently identified what they think is a statistical anomaly. thing is they understand probability also, so where is that coefficient of probability in their "findings".

They have no evidence of anything. if they did, they'd be showing it and this would be a whole different matter.

this looks to me like a clever way to undermine trump in the long term. if we start forensic and statistical analysis here, now we've got to do it everywhere. And, no matter what, now there will be nutters running around claiming he won because of hacking until the day they die.

If they've got something solid, let's see it, as to this point they've shown bupkis. There are triggers for recounts, and they haven't been tripped. game over.

No one asking about recount... But shouldn't the FBI investigate if they believe a crime could have been committed?
After 8 years of refusing to investigate any and all reports of voter fraud and laughing at the possibility that it exists, they aren't in a very good position to cry foul this time.

Is anyone surprised? The Russians have hacked into other government and state systems before. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to hack into our hacking system.

I highly doubt there will be a recount though. Hilary is enjoying her life out of politics now she probably doesn't want to be bothered with this mess.

Right wingers don't want a recount because they are afraid that their guy actually didn't win.

I do think further investigation should be done because if the voting system was indeed hacked, something can be done about it before 2020.

Is anyone surprised? The Russians have hacked into other government and state systems before. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to hack into our hacking system.

I highly doubt there will be a recount though. Hilary is enjoying her life out of politics now she probably doesn't want to be bothered with this mess.

Right wingers don't want a recount because they are afraid that their guy actually didn't win.

I do think further investigation should be done because if the voting system was indeed hacked, something can be done about it before 2020.

But soros OWNS the machines in the States where the supposed fraud occurred. Seems to me the fraud would have gone in the shrilary's direction in that case. Considering she sold her soul to him years ago....

But soros OWNS the machines in the States where the supposed fraud occurred. Seems to me the fraud would have gone in the shrilary's direction in that case. Considering she sold her soul to him years ago....

What don't you understand? This isn't about previous software being the culprit of the hack. Read the article first and then come back and comment.

Forum List

Back