Concerning Our Current Intractable Political Divisions -

Ya how come Reverend Syung Moon can just throw international couples from around the world together in Mass Weddings, and people trust any of that? Then, I run into anybody, who reports being arranged in sort of like Normal, Christian weddings, nobody trusts that bogus junk for 10 years!

Last edited:
The Burr-Hamilton duel in New Jersey (where it was legal) only increased political tension at the time. Vote- don't duel.

Americans have always been politically divisive. It's one of the great things about America
Agreed but now it is different. Hatred rules the day and it is new.

Is it?

Franklin%20Battle%20Hero.jpg

This doesn't look particularly friendly to me.

Agreed. I fear we may be heading for another one.

Capture.PNG

8459330503_c4ae1b0ebc_b.jpg

Americans have always been politically divisive. It's one of the great things about America
Agreed but now it is different. Hatred rules the day and it is new.

Is it?

Franklin%20Battle%20Hero.jpg

This doesn't look particularly friendly to me.

Agreed. I fear we may be heading for another one.

Capture.PNG

8459330503_c4ae1b0ebc_b.jpg

Nice map. It's historically interesting but has nothing to do with contemporary times.
I say we break up the nation into city states. Nothing bigger than say 8 million. The size of NYC.

So with 320 million total, that’s 40 nations. That might put an end to the warmongering criminal empire, that the USA has become.

Not all elections have to do with the South. Not all issues relate to the South. What then That would be a Civil War. Oh I Found something that really Pisses you guys off, and Limits your Resources! ?!
Here's some interesting ones
upload_2019-6-3_14-40-29.jpeg
Wilson, Southern Reconstructionist Genius, succinct description.
upload_2019-6-3_14-41-16.jpeg
The loss to Eisenhower , by Stevenson, is Huge, I Think Eisenhower took it out on the South, the whole Idea of it. Interstate Highways and construction of the space federal program in the South and Integration, Every single move.
upload_2019-6-3_14-42-51.jpeg
Byrd and George Wallace ran campaigns independent of the Democrats or the Republicans.

Forum List

Back