Concerns President Biden, too old, not up to another four years - Tell That To Jeffrey Katzenberg

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
I've said all along that if Biden was as he is portrayed by opponents (and yes some are avowed enemies), why have we not heard people who actually meet with the President back this up, or regarding the most serious accusations about him -- warn America? I have always said because most all reg accusations are falsehood, bs, crap. Biden will show up Trump at the forthcoming debates. The battle of the two old guys.

When President Biden made clear last year that he was planning to run for another term, some important Democratic contributors expressed doubt. He was too old, they feared. He was not up to another four years.

It fell to Jeffrey Katzenberg to tell them they were wrong. When some still did not believe him, Mr. Katzenberg challenged them to come to Washington and find out for themselves — then arranged to bring the dubious donors to the White House to sit down with the octogenarian president to convince them he was still sharp enough.

“He was like, ‘Trust me. And if you don’t trust me, trust, but verify. Come with me and see for yourself and engage with the president,’” Gov. Gavin Newsom of California, a longtime ally of Mr. Katzenberg, recounted in an interview. “And he started doing that in a consistent way.” In the end, Mr. Newsom added, “He really was instrumental in getting people off the sidelines and getting them to dive headfirst in this campaign.”

and the bs gets noticed by many

that nasty stench of desperation coming of of MAGA and the GOP. Donald is old and has a few issues. What better way to deflect than do what Trump has done his whole life -- accuse others of being what he is.

“Donald hates his birthdays,” Ivana Trump once said of her ex-husband.
He seemed to hate this one, on Friday, especially. He looked genuinely upset on Sunday when his supporters sang an early “Happy Birthday” to him at a rally in Las Vegas. “You know,” he told them, “there’s a certain point at which you don’t want to hear ‘Happy Birthday.’ You just want to pretend the day doesn’t exist.”

No doubt. Now 78, he is trying to convince the country to give him another four years in office, at the end of which he would be the oldest president in American history — a mantle held by the current, 81-year-old occupant of the Oval Office.

On the campaign trail, both men try to downplay their age while making the other appear as creaky and cranky as possible.
The Trump team spent the week blasting out selectively edited videos of Mr. Biden toddling around Europe, looking like Corrado Soprano lost in Newark. “Biden was seen staring off into the distance and wandering around like a brain-dead zombie,” said Karoline Leavitt, a Trump campaign press secretary.

I've said all along that if Biden was as he is portrayed by opponents (and yes some are avowed enemies), why have we not heard people who actually meet with the President back this up, or regarding the most serious accusations about him -- warn America? I have always said because most all reg accusations are falsehood, bs, crap. Biden will show up Trump at the forthcoming debates. The battle of the two old guys.

When President Biden made clear last year that he was planning to run for another term, some important Democratic contributors expressed doubt. He was too old, they feared. He was not up to another four years.

It fell to Jeffrey Katzenberg to tell them they were wrong. When some still did not believe him, Mr. Katzenberg challenged them to come to Washington and find out for themselves — then arranged to bring the dubious donors to the White House to sit down with the octogenarian president to convince them he was still sharp enough.

“He was like, ‘Trust me. And if you don’t trust me, trust, but verify. Come with me and see for yourself and engage with the president,’” Gov. Gavin Newsom of California, a longtime ally of Mr. Katzenberg, recounted in an interview. “And he started doing that in a consistent way.” In the end, Mr. Newsom added, “He really was instrumental in getting people off the sidelines and getting them to dive headfirst in this campaign.”

Tell it to former President trump. He says Biden is not too old to be president. He ought to know, he is 78 and in the race. I will vote for the one, that is least corrupt and potentially damaging to the country, in the long term.

which one is that?.....
I will vote for Joe Biden to keep Trump out of office again. We don't need a trade war to punish the poor. We don't need civil servants kicked out of their jobs, making all fed jobs patronage jobs. We do not need the Department of Justice or the FBI gutted, to hide criminal activity of Trump. There are no Federal Cabinet departments, we need crooks to come in to destroy for political agenda. We don't need a President above the law. We don't need greater tax breaks for the rich, as they are doing fine. We don't need Ukraine turned over to the Russians. We don't need those that attacked the capital pardoned. He has nothing we need and with the 2025 committee, he is a danger to the long-term existence of the United States under our constitution.

So you think Newscum is bring Biden opponents to meet with Biden at the WH? And why does Biden need a Hollywoke heavyweight secret weapon?

I will vote for Joe Biden to keep Trump out of office again. We don't need a trade war to punish the poor. We don't need civil servants kicked out of their jobs, making all fed jobs patronage jobs. We do not need the Department of Justice or the FBI gutted, to hide criminal activity of Trump. There are no Federal Cabinet departments, we need crooks to come in to destroy for political agenda. We don't need a President above the law. We don't need greater tax breaks for the rich, as they are doing fine. We don't need Ukraine turned over to the Russians. We don't need those that attacked the capital pardoned. He has nothing we need and with the 2025 committee, he is a danger to the long-term existence of the United States under our constitution.
either way this country will suffer....keep voting for the "lessor evil"....that just makes everything so much better....

either way this country will suffer....keep voting for the "lessor evil"....that just makes everything so much better....
I am just following the example of both parties. If I do not like the present, immediate solutions, I kick the can down the road, so we have a country to work the problem later, after the present candidates are off the stage. I certainly don't turn the country over to a fellon, out to destroy the constitution and rule of law (for person benefit) along with the DOJ and law enforcement with the power to investigate and bring charges at the highest levels. I don't want to see 95% of civil service worker fire for not being political appointees, hired to support the candidate that gets them the job. I don't want to see the United States turn it's back on democracy and self direction abroud, giving up struggling countries to outside Communism, outside totalitarian control, the natural resources plundered by an internation bully country, that decides to invade and take over. I will keep picking the lessor of two evils, as is my right. You can support extremism and destruction without me.

I am just following the example of both parties. If I do not like the present, immediate solutions, I kick the can down the road, so we have a country to work the problem later, after the present candidates are off the stage. I certainly don't turn the country over to a fellon, out to destroy the constitution and rule of law (for person benefit) along with the DOJ and law enforcement with the power to investigate and bring charges at the highest levels. I don't want to see 95% of civil service worker fire for not being political appointees, hired to support the candidate that gets them the job. I don't want to see the United States turn it's back on democracy and self direction abroud, giving up struggling countries to outside Communism, outside totalitarian control, the natural resources plundered by an internation bully country, that decides to invade and take over. I will keep picking the lessor of two evils, as is my right. You can support extremism and destruction without me.
geezus you people give trump a lot of credit......he wont do half that shit and the others yea im sure he can try....and how am i supporting extremism by not voting for either of the 2 evils?....by you voting for one of them seems to make you more extreme than me....

geezus you people give trump a lot of credit......he wont do half that shit and the others yea im sure he can try....and how am i supporting extremism by not voting for either of the 2 evils?....by you voting for one of them seems to make you more extreme than me....
The fact, he and his people want to, is enough for me. I am against all of it. I certainly cannot vote for the man that would crown himself king, above the law, and wants to usher in top down control. This is the guy, that said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and the trumpers would still follow. He also spoke of having leakers within his administration executed. Bill Barr said, "At the end of the day, nobody would go along, and that was the end of it. This time, he will surround himself with those who might.
Solid Patriotic Americans, should take a stand and be counted on election day. They will all live with the results, be it 4 more years of good economy and continuance of the pillars of our American society and political structure, method voting and rule of law, or a redesign under his direction, with whatever crooks he brings to office for his benefit, this time.
1718505608341.png

From such an assembly can a perfect production be expected? It therefore astonishes me, sir, to find this system approaching so near to perfection as it does.... Thus I consent, Sir, to this Constitution, because I expect no better, and because I am not sure, that it is not the best.”

I will not vote for someone that has high potential to do permanent harm to our country.

The fact, he and his people want to, is enough for me. I am against all of it. I certainly cannot vote for the man that would crown himself king, above the law, and wants to usher in top down control. This is the guy, that said he could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and the trumpers would still follow. He also spoke of having leakers within his administration executed. Bill Barr said, "At the end of the day, nobody would go along, and that was the end of it. This time, he will surround himself with those who might.
Solid Patriotic Americans, should take a stand and be counted on election day. They will all live with the results, be it 4 more years of good economy and continuance of the pillars of our American society and political structure, method voting and rule of law, or a redesign under his direction, with whatever crooks he brings to office for his benefit, this time.
View attachment 963030
From such an assembly can a perfect production be expected? It therefore astonishes me, sir, to find this system approaching so near to perfection as it does.... Thus I consent, Sir, to this Constitution, because I expect no better, and because I am not sure, that it is not the best.”

I will not vote for someone that has high potential to do permanent harm to our country.
lol....man you got it bad.....

lol....man you got it bad.....
No. I have pretty good, and will not vote for somebody with a proven track record of criminal activity, corruption, wanting to turn this country in to an autocracy, with him able to call all the shots with no oversight, favoring the super rich, foreign autocrat strongmen, and planning to get rid of anybody in government that will not swear allegiance to him. It is Un-American of him, and anybody that favors it.

Tell it to former President trump. He says Biden is not too old to be president. He ought to know, he is 78 and in the race. I will vote for the one, that is least corrupt and potentially damaging to the country, in the long term.
Well , make sure ya don't confuse "The Big Guy". He might wander off the stage.

No. I have pretty good, and will not vote for somebody with a proven track record of criminal activity, corruption, wanting to turn this country in to an autocracy, with him able to call all the shots with no oversight, favoring the super rich, foreign autocrat strongmen, and planning to get rid of anybody in government that will not swear allegiance to him. It is Un-American of him, and anybody that favors it.
like i said you have it bad.....

Well , make sure ya don't confuse "The Big Guy". He might wander off the stage.
Trump is the big guy, with his weight problems, and he only wanders off stage, down ramps with assistance. Barring that, you can't get him off stage, any stage, running his mouth with crazy electric shock vs shark stories and doing his famous man jacking off two friends at once, move.
1718553357950.jpeg

1718553413109.gif

Forum List

Back